Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2016, 02:28 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Mockery is a form of hatred.
Only as the small minded define it. For most of us MOCKERY is HUMOROUS...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 02:31 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,239 times
Quote:
Those laws never applied to Gentiles and Jesus fullfilled them with His death. Read your Bible.
When it come to killing gay people gods laws trump all others, no? your god still want gay people dead, doesn't it? Where does it say no more killing?

Quote:
Most of those sects agree on the foundations of our faith. The differences are small interpretation viewpoints that don't matter in the grand scheme of things. The reason there are so many is a great strategy from the enemy. A house divided can not stand.

MOST?

How did YOU choose the one you are in now Jeff? Same one mom and dad forced on you?

Old 06-27-2016, 02:45 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
It's not your taxpayer money. It's the government's money. You need to get out of your head that you have some ownership or right to declare how they spent it.
Oh my goodness, Jeffy. Hopefully you are not so naive as to believe I don't know about protesting the government. Lets see.. ..Vietnam...the draft.....Nixon (he was President in case they didn't teach you that in Goddard's version of home schooling) ....illegal wars...racial discrimination....immigrants rights...a truly idiotic school board ....

Silly boy! Protesting the government for feeding a bunch of freeloading would-be martyr fundamentalists? Lol......not.hard.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:46 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
It's not your taxpayer money. It's the government's money.
You can't be serious here, are you?

Old 06-27-2016, 02:46 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
No you distort anything I say into something rotten and negative. I'm sick of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me playing for hospice patients. I'm appalled that you would talk trash about it because you are so desperate to drag me through the mud. I want to make connections only because I want to help MORE people. But good grief, you definitely showed me to never post anything about my life on here again. If you say one more negative thing about my volunteer work or lies about me being gay, I'm blocking you immediately. You sunk to a new low. My personal life is not the topic of this thread so DROP IT.
You wanted to make connections, yes? That is what you said. I did not make this up.

You keep bringing your personal life into this discussion, for me to comment. I suggest proof reading before you hit enter.

Your words, your sentences. You, you, you.

I will tell you once again. I am unconcerned if you block me. It will not stop me from commenting on your posts, and every post you make.

Before you block me. I am having a wonderful day. I worked out at the gym, went swimming, and the Supreme Court's 5-3 decision concerning women's healthcare is AWESOME.

All in all, a great day.

Old 06-27-2016, 02:49 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeall View Post
Where do you think the government gets its money? Have you ever seen a government agency turn a profit? The government gets its money from the taxpayer, silly.
I've urged Jeff to take a civics class at his local community college. There are, obviously, some holes in his education.

Easily remedied, Jeff. A good instructor and some time hitting the books will put you on track.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 06-27-2016 at 03:17 PM..

Old 06-27-2016, 02:56 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
It's not your taxpayer money. It's the government's money. You need to get out of your head that you have some ownership or right to declare how they spent it.
Where did you learn this?

Old 06-27-2016, 02:58 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,239 times
Day after day Jeff is show how wrong he is. Thats gotta take a toll after a while.

Old 06-27-2016, 03:07 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,920,960 times
I find it interesting that the ones most adamant in their perspectives know the least about government, and how it really operates, and why there are 3 branches of government. And they actually vote; as in Britain, their emotions, not their intellect.

Well, here is a new option:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCyzdD0vYOw

Old 06-27-2016, 03:26 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,733,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeall View Post
Where do you think the government gets its money? Have you ever seen a government agency turn a profit? The government gets its money from the taxpayer, silly.
Did you read what I said? Sure the government gets money from taxpayer, and after that, it's THEIR money. We don't get a say in how they spend it. The only thing we can do is complain to our local representatives. The government pays for a lot of things I don't agree with. I don't make a fuss about it either.

If it were truly our money then social security fund would not be going bankrupt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality