Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2016, 03:59 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,733,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Says the pot from the closet door..I really hope that means LOVE the LGBT, the MUSLIM, the ADDICTED, the HOMELESS, the HUNGRY, the MARGINALIZED, the LONELY, the HINDU, the HISPANIC, the WOMEN, theosewho belife differently than you and every human on the planet?
And it means the fundamentalist Bible believing Christians that the self righteous folk here HATE and LOATHE so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 04:49 PM

316 posts, read 214,516 times
without reading all these comments, Fundamentalism and gay movements are polar opposites yet they have the same thinking. While one side may be more responsible for violence than the other ,none are 100% innocent when it comes to disagreement.You can't disgaree with either. It's pot calling the kettle black. Either you are gay or an anti-gay bigoted Fundie. If that's the only two choices I had Id just rather not choose either . I think two men and two women are gross, but it isn't illegal. I guess as long they arent putting their hands on a 5 yr old like JOsh Duggar or aren't Jared Foggle whatever. I just don't get the gay pride parade thing.

Old 06-26-2016, 05:07 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
No, you want me to love the sin and the sinner.
Actually, Jeff, what I want is for you to quit obsessing about gays and gay sex and take in a ballgame with your friends. Sitting all by yourself behind a computer looking up disease statistics isn't heart-healthy. Nor is it good for mental health.

Better yet....join a league and get some fresh air and exercise. God will not give you the frowny face on judgement day if you do something besides obsess about homosexuality on the internet.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 06-26-2016 at 05:15 PM..

Old 06-26-2016, 05:09 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,738,952 times
Default Here, what does....

What is the official position of the Catholic Church on homosexuality?

Francis: Christians must apologize to gay people for marginalizing them | National Catholic Reporter

Old 06-26-2016, 05:22 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times
Quote:
And it means the fundamentalist Bible believing Christians that the self righteous folk here HATE and LOATHE so much!
Only your theology and religious practice is HATED and LOATHED...

Love the cultist, hate the cult...

Old 06-26-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Actually, Jeff, what I want is for you to quit obsessing about gays and gay sex and take in a ballgame with your friends. Sitting all by yourself behind a computer looking up disease statistics isn't heart-healthy. Nor is it good for mental health.

Better yet....join a league and get some fresh air and exercise. God will not give you the frowny face on judgement day if you do something besides obsess about homosexuality on the internet.
God will give you the frowny face for making up lies. I have told you over and over that I'm not obsessed about gay people or sex. It's your group that keeps making these threads. I've probably spent a grand total of 30 minutes all weekend making posts here . Want to know what else I did? I performed some acoustic fingerstyle gospel songs for people in an assisted living facility. They really enjoyed it.

Old 06-26-2016, 06:16 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
God will give you the frowny face for making up lies. I have told you over and over that I'm not obsessed about gay people or sex. It's your group that keeps making these threads. I've probably spent a grand total of 30 minutes all weekend making posts here . Want to know what else I did? I performed some acoustic fingerstyle gospel songs for people in an assisted living facility. They really enjoyed it.
That just makes you a multi-tasker, little brother. Your are obsessed. Own it.

End your obsession, and relinquish posting on threads that refer to your gay brethren. Thirty minutes is a lifetime when it is spent demonizing the LGBTQ community.

But, I still love you.

Old 06-26-2016, 06:29 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
I performed some acoustic fingerstyle gospel songs for people in an assisted living facility. They really enjoyed it.
I'm sure they did enjoy it. Did you enjoy it? Did it make you forget your disease statistics?

More guitar picking, Jeff...less picking on the LGBT community.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I'm sure they did enjoy it. Did you enjoy it? Did it make you forget your disease statistics?

More guitar picking, Jeff...less picking on the LGBT community.
Typical mockery from you. You turn everything negative. Then stop making these threads and attacking Bible believing Christians.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
That just makes you a multi-tasker, little brother. Your are obsessed. Own it.

End your obsession, and relinquish posting on threads that refer to your gay brethren. Thirty minutes is a lifetime when it is spent demonizing the LGBTQ community.

But, I still love you.
Your mockery only motivates me more to stand up for the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality