Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2016, 12:17 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,090,907 times

Advertisements

Only a blind, deaf and dumb sheeple will believe the story of this crisis actor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FATxueGJclQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2016, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
Conspiracy theories blow chunks, Mr. Cardinals.

All they do is serve to throw confusion and doubt onto every event, large or small, that has ever happened throughout history. Just about everything from Pearl Harbor to the Newtown shootings has a conspiracy theory attached to it.

In fact, the Newtown school shootings had the same EXACT conspiracy theory attached to it. Then, it was a false flag operation perpetrated by the government as an excuse to repeal the 2nd Amendment and take everyone's guns away. There were no dead kids, no gunman, all the grieving parents were, in fact, actors, and all the rest of it.

And now, here you are, revisiting the SAME conspiracy theory with the Pulse shootings. I find that amazing given that this conspiracy did NOT arise with the Paris shootings. Nope. Nor was there a conspiracy surrounding the incident in Belgium. Nope. Only when it happens in America is there suddenly a conspiracy. Don't you find that at ALL suspicious, Mr. Cardinals? Not even a little bit?

Because what it tells me is that there is no conspiracy -- just far too many Americans with mental problems and gullibility issues who hate and mistrust their government to such an irrational extent that they think the government is incompetent in all matters except conspiracy creation. When it comes to creating conspiracies, the government is hyper-competent, able to pull off 75 years worth of modern conspiracies: Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin, the Roswell Cover-Up, Operation High Jump, fluoride tablets being given to school children, the moon landing hoax, the JFK assassination, the RFK assassination, the MLK assassination, the suicide *wink wink* of James Forrestal, the AIDs epidemic of the 80's, Mad Cow disease, Bird Flu, 911, Benghazi, Chemtrails, HAARP, anything that goes on in Area 51 ....

.... and on and on and on. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. Yet through it all, there hasn't been any credible whistle blowers, no solid documents exposing any of these conspiracies as true, nothing. Conspiracy "theories" are cobbled together by taking actual facts and linking them with opinions, speculation, extrapolation, and old fashioned BS where facts aren't available.

Every once in awhile a conspiracy theory can be interesting because its actually plausible. Pearl Harbor is one such example. But faking the Pulse shooting ... that's just nonsense, especially since the same thing was said about Newtown, and the same thing will most likely be said again when the next mass shooting occurs.

You gotta let this one go ... because even entertaining such a bizarro conspiracy theory just makes you look like a member of the Tin Foil Hat Society in good standing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Do you know what Occam's Razor is?

You are the one made a claim that is in contrast to all known facts we have. I asked for credible references, and to turn around, when I did not make these unsubstantiated claims, makes you appear to dodge the question and to attempt to deflect.

That is not an honest way in dealing with debate.

Yep. you choose what suits your ideology from the media, and you dismiss what does not sit well with your preemptive mindset. I guess we all do it, including myself.

Here, you are free refute this one as well. I say he is a sell out. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNECQkNB5QI

Old 06-25-2016, 12:41 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,926,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Yep. you choose what suits your ideology from the media, and you dismiss what does not sit well with your preemptive mindset. I guess we all do it, including myself.

Here, you are free refute this one as well. I say he is a sell out. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNECQkNB5QI
Credible references please. RT is Putin's agitprop instrument, although I give them credit, a lot of their stuff is well done. Still agitprop though.

Old 06-25-2016, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
Conspiracy theories blow chunks, Mr. Cardinals.

All they do is serve to throw confusion and doubt onto every event, large or small, that has ever happened throughout history. Just about everything from Pearl Harbor to the Newtown shootings has a conspiracy theory attached to it.

In fact, the Newtown school shootings had the same EXACT conspiracy theory attached to it. Then, it was a false flag operation perpetrated by the government as an excuse to repeal the 2nd Amendment and take everyone's guns away. There were no dead kids, no gunman, all the grieving parents were, in fact, actors, and all the rest of it.

And now, here you are, revisiting the SAME conspiracy theory with the Pulse shootings. I find that amazing given that this conspiracy did NOT arise with the Paris shootings. Nope. Nor was there a conspiracy surrounding the incident in Belgium. Nope. Only when it happens in America is there suddenly a conspiracy. Don't you find that at ALL suspicious, Mr. Cardinals? Not even a little bit?

Because what it tells me is that there is no conspiracy -- just far too many Americans with mental problems and gullibility issues who hate and mistrust their government to such an irrational extent that they think the government is incompetent in all matters except conspiracy creation. When it comes to creating conspiracies, the government is hyper-competent, able to pull off 75 years worth of modern conspiracies: Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin, the Roswell Cover-Up, Operation High Jump, fluoride tablets being given to school children, the moon landing hoax, the JFK assassination, the RFK assassination, the MLK assassination, the suicide *wink wink* of James Forrestal, the AIDs epidemic of the 80's, Mad Cow disease, Bird Flu, 911, Benghazi, Chemtrails, HAARP, anything that goes on in Area 51 ....

.... and on and on and on. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. Yet through it all, there hasn't been any credible whistle blowers, no solid documents exposing any of these conspiracies as true, nothing. Conspiracy "theories" are cobbled together by taking actual facts and linking them with opinions, speculation, extrapolation, and old fashioned BS where facts aren't available.

Every once in awhile a conspiracy theory can be interesting because its actually plausible. Pearl Harbor is one such example. But faking the Pulse shooting ... that's just nonsense, especially since the same thing was said about Newtown, and the same thing will most likely be said again when the next mass shooting occurs.

You gotta let this one go ... because even entertaining such a bizarro conspiracy theory just makes you look like a member of the Tin Foil Hat Society in good standing.
Could you please demonstrate this to us? Just take a bullet that penetrates your rib cage and goes through your back, and just after 2 days, you move like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkXq28SiTSQ

Old 06-25-2016, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Credible references please. RT is Putin's agitprop instrument, although I give them credit, a lot of their stuff is well done. Still agitprop though.
RT is putin's agitprop?

As I said, IMO, this Robert Steele guy must be a sell out. And you agreed.

Let's agree to take Angel Colon's statement to be reliable and credible, and chuck this Robert Steele guy's statement in the garbage. Everybody is happy!

Last edited by GoCardinals; 06-25-2016 at 02:48 AM..

Old 06-25-2016, 02:29 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,263,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
Now, if you keep your drapes drawn you won't be able to gain any of that nourishing vitamin D from sunlight, right?
Wrong!

You don’t absorb vitamin D from the Sun, your skin synthesizes it in response to sunlight. It’s the UVB portion of the ultra-violet spectrum that’s needed. This wavelength range is effectively blocked by glass so you can become deficient in vitamin D if you don’t go out and don’t eat enough oily fish or dairy products to compensate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
The only thoughts going on in any man's mind in any strip club relate to prayer or Jesus. They're that spiritual of places.
And you know this because you have asked and confirmed this nonsense with every single man who frequents a strip club?

Old 06-25-2016, 04:33 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,985,959 times
I believe the OP will get a much better response if they just visit a church and get the peoples prospective of their view on this topic there than placing it here.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:08 AM

10,089 posts, read 5,737,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
HATEFUL Christian = Oxymoron
Hating sin = example of Christ

Old 06-25-2016, 05:13 AM

10,089 posts, read 5,737,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
So does obesity.

Yet, I never heard of a christian baker refusing to sell a cake to an overweight person, probably the contrary, I might say, hey, good business!

And isn't gluttony one of the 7 deadly sins?

Strangely, homosexuality isn't even on the list.

And yet, I never read you rail against gluttony... Why is that, Jeff?
So we should ignore one problem that has a clear solution in favor of another? That's what your side does. Instead of admitting that there is a problem, you just to deflect by shifting the blame elsewhere.

The 7 deadly sins isn't even in the Bible, but this verse is:

"Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality" 1 Corinthians 6:9

Old 06-25-2016, 06:21 AM

5,671 posts, read 4,354,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Wrong!

You don’t absorb vitamin D from the Sun, your skin synthesizes it in response to sunlight. It’s the UVB portion of the ultra-violet spectrum that’s needed. This wavelength range is effectively blocked by glass so you can become deficient in vitamin D if you don’t go out and don’t eat enough oily fish or dairy products to compensate.

And you know this because you have asked and confirmed this nonsense with every single man who frequents a strip club?
Yes I have. I have spoken to every single man who has ever gone to a strip club.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality