Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2024, 07:47 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,794,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue777 View Post
The average lifespan is 80-90 years old.

It takes 8-9 months to have a baby.

Example, if you die at 90 years old, you will be immediately reborn after having lived in the womb for 9 months.

Same as if you die at 80 years old. You will be immediately reborn after having lived in the womb for 8 months.

Same as if you die at 70 years old. You will be immediately reborn after having lived in the womb for 7 months.

Some people live to be 100 and over. There are children that are born at 10 months.

People that have died in their 10's 20's,30's,40's,50's,60's are born at 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months and 6 months.

Example. Someone in their 30's dies in a car crash. He/she is suddenly no longer in the womb. Premature birth

Someone shot and killed in their 40's is suddenly no longer in the womb. Premature birth.

You are an unborn baby right now somewhere. Whatever your age is, that is how old you are in a woman's womb as of this moment.

Is it possible that this is how the universe operates?
Yep, the Universe is just one big vajaja. Spitting out planets, stars, moons......sounds pretty painful even for our female Universe. This is bizarre, but I suppose since this thread was posted in 2021, that whoever blue777 is, they were tripping on acid? Indica? I don't know but it's just as plausible as any other theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2024, 12:15 AM

6,738 posts, read 6,727,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Yep, the Universe is just one big vajaja. Spitting out planets, stars, moons......sounds pretty painful even for our female Universe. This is bizarre, but I suppose since this thread was posted in 2021, that whoever blue777 is, they were tripping on acid? Indica? I don't know but it's just as plausible as any other theory.
Hahaha!

The whole divide by 10 thing would also have been a problem a few hundred years ago when life expectancy was 40 years.

Old 02-14-2024, 08:44 AM

981 posts, read 541,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Have you ever wondered where those spirits will go, after the Earth becomes uninhabitable by humans? We're getting to that point, at breakneck speed. Where's the next "school"? I'm sure not coming back to this mess, here on Earth, no way!
I have never understood the idea that being human on planet earth is for schooling purposes. It makes no sense even if someone thinks your question is irrelevant, which I do not think it is, it is a good point.

I do think we are more than the sum of our physical parts but I don't think earth is a school for spirits, I think it is like Disneyland, we get together with others (what ever, entities, souls) and decide what kind of ride we want. Everyone has a map and when there is a convergence on several maps they all agree to be or do what ever is needed for each other at those junctures. Sometimes those are moments, sometimes they are hours, sometimes days, weeks or years. We choose the ride and we get to have the experiences. Once we "die" there may be other rides to take or contemplation or merging back in to the oneness or something, but from here we don't have the perspcetive to know what that is. Some people may get on the ride often, others, once or twice is enough and they go look for another ride on a different planet or plane of "existence" where the experiences are different.

Old 02-14-2024, 02:32 PM

3,801 posts, read 2,996,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
The average human life span up until 1850 was 35 years.

Are you saying up until that point, the average baby was born at 3.5 months gestation?
I will leave you to ponder the implication of that.

That's the best, polite response I can give to such a ridiculous premise.
Very good point I hadn’t often thought about.
As we know before modern medicine there was much more infant mortality as well as premature deaths.
Even someone with an autoimmune or chronic disease would have been in dire straits just 100 years ago.
As far as the OP and reincarnation goes, I don’t buy any of it.

Old 02-15-2024, 08:00 AM

9,338 posts, read 13,004,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek41 View Post
As far as the OP and reincarnation goes, I don’t buy any of it.
It’s a creative premise, but there’s far too many plot holes. For one thing, given the extremely high rate of infant and childhood mortality before the advent of antibiotics (which is the main reason life expectancy was so low, as opposed to people routinely making it to adulthood but then dying in their forties), there would be a dramatic decline in miscarriages after the 1920s. I’m fairly sure that didn’t happen.

Old 02-15-2024, 08:03 AM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Shouldn't we account for the increasing population?
For that matter, how would it work as population decreases?

Old 02-16-2024, 03:57 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,794,345 times
Don't think there's a way to make this seem like a rational thought. You're right, it just doesn't fly. It's a turkey.

Old 02-16-2024, 08:25 PM

3,801 posts, read 2,996,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahAstin View Post
It’s a creative premise, but there’s far too many plot holes. For one thing, given the extremely high rate of infant and childhood mortality before the advent of antibiotics (which is the main reason life expectancy was so low, as opposed to people routinely making it to adulthood but then dying in their forties), there would be a dramatic decline in miscarriages after the 1920s. I’m fairly sure that didn’t happen.
Some good points made.
But what are the stats on miscarriages, or stillbirths for that matter?
Not to mention that there would not have been rigid records and documentation of such events 100 years ago.
A bit like Covid records and reporting in some developing countries during the recent pandemic.
The plight of those dying before birth is also an unknown quantity, along with infant mortality itself.
Catholics used to talk of “limbo”, Born Agains have no answers to those questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality