Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2022, 09:02 AM

4,407 posts, read 3,198,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
This ad hominem attack is highly inappropriate.
Ooh, I'm saving that one. You probably should have thought twice before hitting enter on that one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2022, 09:15 AM

4,407 posts, read 3,198,584 times
Quote:
My guess is you shop at the one on Pontiac, but half & half shoppers should take note and exercise due caution when in that area.

[Bm
You should really stop wasting your time thinking about my personal life - especially when you're always wrong.

I don't shop at Aldi, never have. I mentioned once that they have really cheap half and half, because my husband would stop there on his way home, if we needed some.

By the way, half and half shoppers probably shouldn't go to Aldi specifically for half and half- he says they didn't have any for at least a year.

See, I bring the useful advice.

Old 08-24-2022, 09:21 AM

23,580 posts, read 18,730,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsonik View Post
You should really stop wasting your time thinking about my personal life - especially when you're always wrong.

I don't shop at Aldi, never have. I mentioned once that they have really cheap half and half, because my husband would stop there on his way home, if we needed some.

By the way, half and half shoppers probably shouldn't go to Aldi specifically for half and half- he says they didn't have any for at least a year.

See, I bring the useful advice.

They have it now, or at least did a few weeks ago. Think it was around $1.89. I don't use it myself, just trying to look after you folks.

Old 08-24-2022, 01:37 PM

3,803 posts, read 2,700,085 times
Quote:
All explained in depth on post #34.
blah blah blah.
No citations to official Providence Police Department data, just numbers printed on a page and allegedly culled from the database. That's not a credible reporting method.

Regardless, one does not get to pick and choose which violent crime one was allegedly talking about once he/she is called out for being wrong. Moving the goalposts indeed.

Old 08-24-2022, 05:35 PM

4,231 posts, read 1,677,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ormari View Post
blah blah blah.
No citations to official Providence Police Department data, just numbers printed on a page and allegedly culled from the database. That's not a credible reporting method.

Regardless, one does not get to pick and choose which violent crime one was allegedly talking about once he/she is called out for being wrong. Moving the goalposts indeed.
Providence has a gun violence problem. And they've got plenty of company. When did you become such a homer? I assumed you hadn't been in Rhode Island long enough to develop DIS, defensive insecurity syndrome.

Old 08-24-2022, 05:49 PM

Quote:
blah blah blah.
WHAT is this???

https://data.providenceri.gov/Public...days/rz3y-pz8v

Quote:
I was not wrong, nor was there any successful attempt to "call me out".

Old 08-24-2022, 06:20 PM

Quote:
That is a broken link.
Quote:
I was not wrong, nor was there any successful attempt to "call me out".
Well, we all know you wouldn't ever admit it. You don't have the upbringing to know better.

Old 08-24-2022, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureBoston View Post
Providence has a gun violence problem. And they've got plenty of company. When did you become such a homer? I assumed you hadn't been in Rhode Island long enough to develop DIS, defensive insecurity syndrome.
I'm just calling them as the data shows.

Old 08-24-2022, 06:23 PM

Quote:
That is a broken link.
Didn't copy over right, but the one from a page ago was good (which you obviously didn't read). Here it is again:

Quote:
Well, we all know you wouldn't ever admit it. You don't have the upbringing to know better.
When I am wrong, I am wrong. Nobody has demonstrated such here.

Old 08-24-2022, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Didn't copy over right, but the one from a page ago was good (which you obviously didn't read). Here it is again:

That's just a link to the police database. Big whoop. Pardon me for having to ask, but did you go to a rigorous school? Did you have to show your work?

Quote:
When I am wrong, I am wrong. Nobody has demonstrated such here.

I don't think you'd be able to tell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island