Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 10:14 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,011,139 times

Advertisements

LOL dude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2018, 10:39 PM

1,965 posts, read 1,269,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supfromthesite View Post
LOL dude
He's right, tho.

Old 11-15-2018, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastexan View Post
huh?

Ted Cruz does not embody real Texan ideals that are tried and true.
He is a social conservative and free market supporter. Last time I checked those are AMERICAN and TEXAN views, which Beto do not agree with remotely.
Please, go on about these "real Texan ideals that are tried and true" sounds like something from a musical.
More native Texans voted for O'Rourke than Cruz.
Right. Because 60%+ of hispanics vote for Democrats in every election, and all they have to do is sneak across the border and have a kid and they are allowed to live and stay here because it is "inhumane" to take them from their kid that is somehow a citizen for being born here. Of course they do. What did you expect to happen? All of Latin America is a social welfare state which is exactly what Beto and all democrats want.

Why would I call a refugee that arrived yesterday a real Texan?
You and I both know that you already do, just not when they are white and conservative like Cruz is.

Stop living in a damn tribal world.
Says the guy calling Ted Cruz "not a real Texan" because he was born elsewhere. Sure. I need to stop being tribal
Yep.. Right about everything

Old 11-15-2018, 12:04 PM

82 posts, read 103,558 times
Quote:
Yep.. Right about everything
Why would you support such a spineless, slimy, sniveling weasel known as Lyin' Ted who even many prominent Republicans don't like. He sat there and let Trump walk all over him, insult his family...then he came back and begged for Trump's endorsement. What a real tough Texan he is..

What good has Rafael Cruz done for Texas? Seems to me like you're not looking at anything past the R next to his name.

List of Republicans who don't like Lyin Ted:

John Boehner (Former House speaker and an Ohio Republican): "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a ***** in my life."

Lindsey Graham (Republican senator from South Carolina): "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you."

Peter King (Republican congressman from New York): "I hate Ted Cruz, and I think I'll take cyanide if he ever got the nomination."

Craig Mazin (Former roommate at Princeton University; now a Hollywood screenwriter): "I would rather have anybody else be the president of the United States. Anyone. I would rather pick somebody from the phone book."

Donald Trump (Republican presidential candidate, now the president): "He's a nasty guy. Nobody likes him. Nobody in Congress likes him. Nobody likes him anywhere once they get to know him."

Ann Coulter (Conservative media personality and Trump supporter): "Just look at Cruz's face: it's got career scum politician, aka liar, written all over it."

John McCain (Republican senator from Arizona): "You know, it's always the wacko birds ... that get the media megaphone," he said referring to Mr Cruz and others. Mr McCain has also cast doubt on whether the Canadian-born Cruz was eligible to be president.

John Feehery (Former Republican congressional aide): "Cruz is an army of one, alienating anybody who is in his path. He advocates losing strategies purely to further his own career at the expense of the party."

Bob Dole (Former Republican senator from Kansas) Speaking on the presidential race: "We need somebody with experience and there are a lot of good candidates - I like nearly all of them. Except Cruz."

George W Bush (Former Republican president; Mr Cruz worked on his staff during his 2000 campaign): "I just don't like the guy," the fellow Texan told Republican donors privately in October.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:01 PM

Wow.. a list of neocons who hate everything Cruz stands for (conservatism that is) and a few Trump supporters, including Trump himself, talked bad about him during the election. I guess that means everybody who likes Obama should have voted for Trump against Hillary because Obama once said bad things about Hillary! Oh and Hillary once said nice things about Trump too! Do you see how ridiculous you sound yet?

Old 11-15-2018, 01:15 PM

6,707 posts, read 8,783,124 times
Vator: You forgot one...the mother of them all...

Rafael Cruz (Ted Cruz's father): "I hope not" - When asked the question: "Mr. Cruz, do you think Ted's going to rule the world one day?"

Old 11-15-2018, 02:43 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,503,825 times
It's all called politics.
Lying, backstabbing, lying some more, tell people what they want to hear, some more lies, talking s*** about your opponents, doing the opposite of what you said you were going to do in your campain, more lies, etc, etc, etc.
They are all in it for themselves...that's it. Do you really think they care about you?

That's what politics are, and if you haven't figured that out by now......you must be a newborn.
Don't get why people get all worked up every time a politician does something unethical or tells a lie...what did you expect?

They are ALL full of you know what. Republican, Democrat, blue, red, purple...all the same bull.

Old 11-15-2018, 05:09 PM

4,437 posts, read 5,351,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastexan View Post
huh?

Ted Cruz does not embody real Texan ideals that are tried and true.

More native Texans voted for O'Rourke than Cruz.

Why would I call a refugee that arrived yesterday a real Texan?

Stop living in a damn tribal world.
Where did you find your data?

Old 11-15-2018, 06:49 PM

349 posts, read 422,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynetwo View Post
Where did you find your data?

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...exit-poll-says

Also various other outlets have reported this as well.

Old 11-16-2018, 06:52 AM

5,819 posts, read 7,237,559 times
Quote:
Wow.. a list of neocons who hate everything Cruz stands for (conservatism that is) and a few Trump supporters, including Trump himself, talked bad about him during the election. I guess that means everybody who likes Obama should have voted for Trump against Hillary because Obama once said bad things about Hillary! Oh and Hillary once said nice things about Trump too! Do you see how ridiculous you sound yet?
You managed to miss his entire point: Rafael Theodore Cruz is universally disliked. This isn't a red vs blue thing, or a conservative vs lib vs TeaParty thing, this is a "he is not a nice human being" thing.

Most of the politicians I disagree with (red or blue), it's because I don't like their policies, or their agenda, or something of that ilk. I don't typically have any antipathy for them as a person. But...

...there are very few I dislike as intensely as I do Lyin' Ted Cruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio