Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2010, 12:02 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaHuey View Post
Hey, thanks for the tip on the thread.

I received a spanking from the mod for "inappropriate language" despite the fact I was quoting the previous poster and used asterisks.
Yeah you gotta be careful in the Seattle forum. It's a bit more open here. Only if things get way way out of hand do the mods stop it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2010, 12:03 PM

282 posts, read 382,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Yeah you gotta be careful in the Seattle forum. It's a bit more open here. Only if things get way way out of hand do the mods stop it.
Unless you're name is Mr. Trashtastic. That idiot should have been banned along time ago.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:04 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland Uptown View Post
Unless you're name is Mr. Trashtastic. That idiot should have been banned along time ago.
LOL tell me about it. I just have him on ignore and don't worry about him now.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:07 PM

425 posts, read 366,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
All this vitriol brings to mind the bumper sticker "Against abortion? Don't have one." If you don't like Berkeley don't go there and don't bother thinking about it. They'll get along just fine without you.
I had Nadar signs up and all back during the Bush Gore debacle. I cant even begin to describe the reverb that brought about. If there is a strike on Iran this place is going to be a mad house on steroids.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:07 PM

282 posts, read 382,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
LOL tell me about it. I just have him on ignore and don't worry about him now.
I tried but people keep quoting and responding to him so you can still see him. It's obviously a joke on this losers part to annoy the forum. The "Stolen Cell phones" comments, the repetitive old crime obsessions about Oakland. This sociopathic loser finds this all hilarious.

Profile of the Sociopath

1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
  2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
  3. Authoritarian
  4. Secretive
  5. Paranoid
  6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
  7. Conventional appearance
  8. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
  9. Extreme narcissism and grandiose
  10. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

Old 06-18-2010, 01:03 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,011,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Laugh all you want , you haven't a clue as to the power that brews in the Northern region. It is far far beyond basic elemental dealings and puts the Bohemian grove to shame. Thanks for inviting me into your head.
HAHHAAAAHHHAA!

You are so fabulously delusional it's kinda awesome.

You have not been invited into my head, btw, but you have been added to my 'ignore list". congrats.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
HAHHAAAAHHHAA!

You are so fabulously delusional it's kinda awesome.

You have not been invited into my head, btw, but you have been added to my 'ignore list". congrats.
Too late , I already accessed your cerebral cortex via your reply pathways.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:20 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,011,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Heh , where do you think the R&D for weaponry comes from junior ? Ever heard of Lawrence Livermore ? I hate monotone discussions and like to add some flavor. Thing is as far as what I am saying technically, its all true. Then there is the whole black operations past and present up here. This place is full of secrets and power. There's not much the Pentagon isn't plugged into one way or another.That kinda holds true for most major University type establishments in the US. This is High Tech Disney land for the war machine. Anything with military applications is monitored one way or another. Yeah this is a well clothed/cloaked War town / region.

I see what your saying but your weak on the details, and as they say, the devil is in the details....

You mean the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab? That's the one in Berkeley Lawrence Livermore is in Livermore...

It would help if you got that straight.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:33 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,253,676 times
Quote:
I see what your saying but your weak on the details, and as they say, the devil is in the details....

You mean the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab? That's the one in Berkeley Lawrence Livermore is in Livermore...

I do remember as a kid my parents telling me that when they went there and they'd just built the Cyclotron up the hill from campus there were all kinds of crazy rumors. Some speculation that if they were going to split atoms the world could end. Kind of like the recent Hadron collider deal over in Switzerland.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:

They are intertwined , it ceases to amaze me just how many people I know end up spending time at Los Alamos for one reason or another. Individual sites are basically for specific forms of research / data retrieval and then the information is consumed by folks all over.

As for the black programs I chose not to regurgitate en masse what Palo Alto is known for in regards to Psyops . A reader still has to be able to stomach wading through conspiracy sites to find the nuggets . If a person isn't into the history of LSD they are immediately turned off. The NIMH has all kinds of drug trials going on , some that are advertised on the radio stations & are truly bizarre .

Raytheon is present and seems to me to be as close to the fictional sinister company that manufactured Terminators. It takes time to sit back and see the forest from the mountain tops. One thing I can say whole heartedly is that the spiritual/ psychic web in the bay area is as intense as the World Wide Web , and that the interplay between the two realms amplifies consciousness. Add the GTU to the equation here in the North and you have quite a brew. Psychology is doing it's best to void / invalidate old school hierarchy of angels and demons. Try as they may the names and their meaning remain the same. Old school rocks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland