Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2013, 01:31 PM

13,044 posts, read 18,902,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Pelton View Post
nah liberals / gays redefine bullying to shut down freedom of speech. I'm 'well aware of the tactic.

i was in character as Pierce in Community before so obviously I had to commit to some gay jokes.

Now I am in character as Dean Pelton who is easily the gayest character in tv history. lol

the funny thing is shows like Community and SNL which have liberal viewpoints in general still end up mocking gays much more than any conservative ever does. lol Dean Pelton always has various dresses on
All that's fine. Just leave me out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2013, 01:36 PM

61 posts, read 67,713 times
Columbia data, so you don't think a woman like Alison Brie is attractive? Does nothing for you at all?

Old 12-18-2013, 06:40 AM

2,169 posts, read 3,151,125 times
And Dean continues to represent the clemmers well here. Now, even though I kid and joke about clempson, I know for a fact that there are some graduates from that university that actually received a decent education. You would think at least one of them would tell Dean to shut up because he is poorly representing the school.

Hey clemmers! Dean Pelton IS the face of clempson university here on this board. Tell us what you think! Is he representing you well?

Old 12-20-2013, 04:23 PM

154 posts, read 244,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam4USC View Post
And Dean continues to represent the clemmers well here. Now, even though I kid and joke about clempson, I know for a fact that there are some graduates from that university that actually received a decent education. You would think at least one of them would tell Dean to shut up because he is poorly representing the school.

Hey clemmers! Dean Pelton IS the face of clempson university here on this board. Tell us what you think! Is he representing you well?
I doubt Clemson fans are going to rush to agree with you given you say Clempson.

I don't think any Clemson grad/student represents me and other Clemson grads/alumni. We are all individuals and taking some courses at the same school doesn't bond us together like neutrons and protons.

I eat at Burger King every now and then along with millions of other people, does that mean I represent people who eat at Burger King? that is the same dumb logic you are using.

Old 12-20-2013, 04:54 PM

13,044 posts, read 18,902,885 times
Wow! A Clemson person who can rationalize. JUST KIDDING!

Old 12-20-2013, 09:15 PM

2,133 posts, read 2,290,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaker View Post
I doubt Clemson fans are going to rush to agree with you given you say Clempson.

I don't think any Clemson grad/student represents me and other Clemson grads/alumni. We are all individuals and taking some courses at the same school doesn't bond us together like neutrons and protons.

I eat at Burger King every now and then along with millions of other people, does that mean I represent people who eat at Burger King? that is the same dumb logic you are using.
Whether you like it or not (assuming you attended Clemson), this representation is real.

Speaking of protons and neutrons, you didn't have any of your brain cells accidently zapped during cancer treatment, did you? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm curious.

Old 12-21-2013, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithgn View Post
Whether you like it or not (assuming you attended Clemson), this representation is real.

Speaking of protons and neutrons, you didn't have any of your brain cells accidently zapped during cancer treatment, did you? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm curious.
it can be real to you but it isn't real to me. universities are just businesses and I patronize all kinds of businesses and i don't have link to any of the other customers of any business I deal with. Only person I represent is myself because it isn't like other CLemson alumni do jail time if I commit a crime or pay off my credit cards, etc.

Boom.

You still haven't articulated in a coherent way exactly what other Clemson grads should be embarrassed about me concerning me because obviously I am an intelligent, witty, nice person. I do satire and obviously satire has to have a little bite to it. All I did on this thread is say CLemson lsot b/c of the turnovers, propose getting rid of fumble turnovers in football, and poke fun of Coladata for referring to SEC/SC players as manly men and his weird fascination with Clowney towering over Boyd on the ground. that was the highlight of the game for that guy. nothing wrong with being gay though. CYA. lol

Protons and neutrons are parts of the molecule not really directly related to the human cell.

The only thing that I lost during chemo is all the hair on my body including my eyebrows and eyelashes . My lucious mane of hair has returned though for all the ladies in the audience. Call me.

I pretty much kicked my cancer's azz. I only threw up after one of the 12 chemo rounds and that is because I went to Carrabas afterword and pigged out on some lasanga. throwing up lasanga is especially nasty.

After you get cancer you realize that most of what people biatch about it trivial. A lot of the people on this website could use a cancer perspective. an adult coming of age story. lol

Last edited by BobBaker; 12-21-2013 at 03:09 AM..

Old 12-21-2013, 08:51 AM

2,169 posts, read 3,151,125 times
And the handles keep coming! Way to go Pelham, um Dean, I mean Bob!

Old 12-21-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam4USC View Post
And the handles keep coming! Way to go Pelham, um Dean, I mean Bob!
lol you left out a lot of them. I think that Dr. Tesla is my original screenname on here.

Old 12-21-2013, 06:49 PM

2,133 posts, read 2,290,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaker View Post
it can be real to you but it isn't real to me. universities are just businesses and I patronize all kinds of businesses and i don't have link to any of the other customers of any business I deal with. Only person I represent is myself because it isn't like other CLemson alumni do jail time if I commit a crime or pay off my credit cards, etc.

Boom.

You still haven't articulated in a coherent way exactly what other Clemson grads should be embarrassed about me concerning me because obviously I am an intelligent, witty, nice person. I do satire and obviously satire has to have a little bite to it. All I did on this thread is say CLemson lsot b/c of the turnovers, propose getting rid of fumble turnovers in football, and poke fun of Coladata for referring to SEC/SC players as manly men and his weird fascination with Clowney towering over Boyd on the ground. that was the highlight of the game for that guy. nothing wrong with being gay though. CYA. lol

Protons and neutrons are parts of the molecule not really directly related to the human cell.

The only thing that I lost during chemo is all the hair on my body including my eyebrows and eyelashes . My lucious mane of hair has returned though for all the ladies in the audience. Call me.

I pretty much kicked my cancer's azz. I only threw up after one of the 12 chemo rounds and that is because I went to Carrabas afterword and pigged out on some lasanga. throwing up lasanga is especially nasty.

After you get cancer you realize that most of what people biatch about it trivial. A lot of the people on this website could use a cancer perspective. an adult coming of age story. lol
I never said you were an embarrassment to Clemson, just said that representation is real; but then again, I've got my opinion.

On top of everything else you said, of which is mindless babble, I don't believe a bit of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina