Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2013, 07:19 AM

61 posts, read 67,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithgn View Post
Oh, christ, the blubbering simpleton is back. I'll sit this debate out. I'll catch up with him on his next, unbanned username.
this coming from the blue collar middle aged guy who works at a tire factory in a mindless assembly line job and says one dumb thing after another.

"if we got rid of fumbles in football, the players would be able to score without the ball" smith, real man of genius

i don't think an Obama fan boy needs to be calling anybody a simpleton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2013, 09:31 AM

135 posts, read 167,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Pelton View Post
this coming from the blue collar middle aged guy who works at a tire factory in a mindless assembly line job and says one dumb thing after another.

"if we got rid of fumbles in football, the players would be able to score without the ball" smith, real man of genius

i don't think an Obama fan boy needs to be calling anybody a simpleton.
How about you learn how to get out of the bottom of this pyramid before you come back.

Old 12-15-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettosc View Post
How about you learn how to get out of the bottom of this pyramid before you come back.
ok, I actually say something while you engage in these passive aggressive attacks. I get that you don't like me, no need to post again on here.

I don't insult anybody who doesn't insult me. I'm not going to kiss your azz if you are impolite to me.

Columbia Data was talking about the game in a gay creepy way. Talking about manly those SEC players are and how Clowney was standing over Boyd on the ground. I don't think that is average football fan talk. lol

I'm guessing my comments about Gay Data got some of you liberals all uptight. And yes, Obama does suck.

Old 12-15-2013, 12:05 PM

hey guys make sure to watch the Clemson-Ohio State bowl game. That is, if you like exciting football.

I think the score will be 63-17, Clemson. lol Or a 4th quarter domination like Clemson had on LSU (a SEC team) last year with OSU on defense dropping like flies with cramps b/c they can't handle ACC speed. . lol

Last edited by Dean Pelton; 12-15-2013 at 12:23 PM..

Old 12-15-2013, 12:40 PM

12,933 posts, read 18,783,711 times
Quote:
Columbia Data was talking about the game in a gay creepy way. Talking about manly those SEC players are and how Clowney was standing over Boyd on the ground. I don't think that is average football fan talk. lol
Saying I liked a play in which a defensive player on my team threw down the quarterback from the opposing team and stood there while the quarterback just sat on the ground could be thought of as a "creepy gay" statement only by someone who has "gay" on the mind to the point that one has to wonder why. To me there is nothing sexy about a man in a football uniform, and I don't mean anything by it, but neither the sacker nor the sacked in that play is anyone I would ever think about sexually at all on any level. As I said before, leave me out of your posts.

Old 12-15-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbiadata View Post
Saying I liked a play in which a defensive player on my team threw down the quarterback from the opposing team and stood there while the quarterback just sat on the ground could be thought of as a "creepy gay" statement only by someone who has "gay" on the mind to the point that one has to wonder why. To me there is nothing sexy about a man in a football uniform, and I don't mean anything by it, but neither the sacker nor the sacked in that play is anyone I would ever think about sexually at all on any level. As I said before, leave me out of your posts.
lol you are so easy to get worked up, CD. you did talk about how manly the SC and SEC players are. I guess Vic Beasley and those clemson players are weak guys? That seemed a little gay to me. I'm not judging you. lol

what is so great about Clowney standing when Boyd is on the ground. i see nothing fascinating about that given it is a football game. what is Boyd supposed to be d oing if he just got tackled by Clowney? How many sacks did Clowney even have in the game, i didn't see him do much and he seemed to go out after every down he played.

you have made sexually suggestive comments on here a lot so I do have gay on m y mind when you pop up. You were ranting about how the word sucks has a negative connotation. that could only be important to you for one reason, as i see. it. lol

Old 12-15-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
lol you are so easy to get worked up, CD. you did talk about how manly the SC and SEC players are. I guess Vic Beasley and those clemson players are weak guys? That seemed a little gay to me. I'm not judging you. lol

what is so great about Clowney standing when Boyd is on the ground. i see nothing fascinating about that given it is a football game. what is Boyd supposed to be d oing if he just got tackled by Clowney? How many sacks did Clowney even have in the game, i didn't see him do much and he seemed to go out after every down he played.

you have made sexually suggestive comments on here a lot so I do have gay on m y mind when you pop up. You were ranting about how the word sucks has a negative connotation. that could only be important to you for one reason, as i see. it. lol
There was some other statement I made that you turned into a sexual one. Speaking on gay issues and making sexual statements are not the same. And you have no standing from which to judge me. Doesn't cyber-bullying include comments made under aliases? And you've got 'gay' on your mind when I'm nowhere around on these boards because I keep reading your posts in which you talk about me with your gay-related statements. Leave me out of your posts.

Old 12-15-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
There was some other statement I made that you turned into a sexual one. Speaking on gay issues and making sexual statements are not the same. And you have no standing from which to judge me. Doesn't cyber-bullying include comments made under aliases?
i'm teasing you, not bullying you. this is what guys do. at least straight guys. you too uptight. i thought libs were supposed to be laid back types. what is up?

i think bullying generally has some kind of physicial intimidation component to it. one could argue that you liked the idea of Clowney "bullying" Boyd, you were talking about the "kill shot". A big defensive end bullying the small qb.

I'm probably the only straight guy on this website who has roomed with a gay dude. He told me I was best roommate he ever had.
i may be the only straight person on this website period.

Old 12-15-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
i'm teasing you, not bullying you. this is what guys do. at least straight guys. you too uptight. i thought libs were supposed to be laid back types. what is up?

i think bullying generally has some kind of physicial intimidation component to it. one could argue that you liked the idea of Clowney "bullying" Boyd, you were talking about the "kill shot". A big defensive end bullying the small qb.
Do some research on teasing versus bullying.

Old 12-15-2013, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Do some research on teasing versus bullying.
nah liberals / gays redefine bullying to shut down freedom of speech. I'm 'well aware of the tactic.

i was in character as Pierce in Community before so obviously I had to commit to some gay jokes.

Now I am in character as Dean Pelton who is easily the gayest character in tv history. lol

the funny thing is shows like Community and SNL which have liberal viewpoints in general still end up mocking gays much more than any conservative ever does. lol Dean Pelton always has various dresses on

no gay person would ever consider me a bully or anti-gay if they know me in person. I'm the nicest guy in the world. And a cancer survivor. By the way I have epilepsy so I know how it feels to be different. I would argue epilepsy is the worst of the two conditions in a way. But i don't let it define me like gays do their homosexuality.

I'm not ashamed i have epilepsy, but i' not proud about it either. it's just a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina