Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2013, 04:04 PM

154 posts, read 244,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithgn View Post
Your first paragraph: I don't care. I really don't.

I honestly believe you're a left leaner, that's my opinion. Plus, your homophobic ways must say to me that you are battling with something internally yourself. Free yourself.
lol you are one of these redneck guys who gets on in any political correct bandwagon thing like gay marriage to "prove" you are intelligent.

Nobody fears homos. I just don't put them up on a pedastal like you and other leftwingers. If you refuse to tease somebody b/c they are gay who has the issues with them being gay?

By your own logic, you are an epileptic-phobe given how much you talk about my epilepsy. You have some issues with it. Free yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2013, 04:07 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,413,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaker View Post
What has SC won? Not even a SEC title. They've squandered a title team kind of talent on defense.

SC can't talk trash about ACC if they lost to Tenn this year who hasn't beat anybody in the last 3 years.

I don't think SC deserved a BCS bowl game over Clemson given we beat UGA, SC didn't, plus we played SC on the road, plus the no. 1 team in FSU. Plus a loss to an unranked Tenn team.

Missouri might have a case over Clemson but they beat a banged up UGA team and lost at home rather than on the road to SC. I don't think a win at Ole Miss on the road or beating a bad defense Texas AM team are really impressive wins though.

SC played a weak schedule this year, no Alabama, no LSU, no Texas Am, no Auburn, Missour and Florida without their starting QBs. Best win was at UCF and they didn't play anybody.
We've won over Clemson. That's where it ends with you and I. My team is, by far, better than your team. Period. Proven- on the field. Until you beat us, you don't deserve to be in a football discussion with the 'big boys' haha!

Old 12-24-2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
We've won over Clemson. That's where it ends with you and I. My team is, by far, better than your team. Period. Proven- on the field. Until you beat us, you don't deserve to be in a football discussion with the 'big boys' haha!
everybody loses sometimes. Both teams still had 2 losses and SC had the worse of the 4 losses and we had a better loss to FSU

without the fluke 6 turnovers, 2 on punt returns, clemson wins.

Old 12-24-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
everybody loses sometimes. Both teams still had 2 losses and SC had the worse of the 4 losses and we had a better loss to FSU

without the fluke 6 turnovers, 2 on punt returns, clemson wins.
Does. Not. Matter. We beat you. Period.

You're right. If not for all that Clemson wins. If Connor Shaw had quit the team, Clemson wins. If Spurrier refused to call plays, they win. Hell, if the built a wall in front of the end zone USC was trying to get into, Clemson wins.

But they didn't. They just played the game, and YOU LOST.

My team beat your team. Period. Game over.

Old 12-24-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Does. Not. Matter. We beat you. Period.

You're right. If not for all that Clemson wins. If Connor Shaw had quit the team, Clemson wins. If Spurrier refused to call plays, they win. Hell, if the built a wall in front of the end zone USC was trying to get into, Clemson wins.

But they didn't. They just played the game, and YOU LOST.

My team beat your team. Period. Game over.
I didn't lose anything.

Clemson going to a good bowl game. BCS. SC is playing Wisconsni in the Boring.com bowl.

Better teams get better bowl games. It is a reflection of entire season not one game.

Old 12-24-2013, 04:14 PM

Oh, and Bob, since you're obsessed with Tennessee........

Clemsons all-time record vs Tennessee: 6-11 (.368).

In fact, they've beaten you 8 of the last 9 times you played.

Yep. They're better than you too. Just like USC.

Old 12-24-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
I didn't lose anything.

Clemson going to a good bowl game. BCS. SC is playing Wisconsni in the Boring.com bowl.
USC had a bid to the "We Kicked Clemson's Ass Bowl", but turned it down. They assumed FSU would take it first.

Oh, and you guys are 17-41 all time vs UGA.

Old 12-24-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Oh, and Bob, since you're obsessed with Tennessee........

Clemsons all-time record vs Tennessee: 6-11 (.368).

In fact, they've beaten you 8 of the last 9 times you played.

Yep. They're better than you too. Just like USC.
Clem beat them bad last time in 2004 in a bowl game. Def. would not have lost to t hem this year or previous 3 years.

All time records are pointless against a team that a team doeosn't play every year. The Clemson-SC historic record is 60-40 after 100 plus years. Clemson was a small military college until 1960s.

Old 12-24-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Clem beat them bad last time in 2004 in a bowl game. Def. would not have lost to t hem this year or previous 3 years.
1st time since 1919 you beat Tennessee. Lost 8 in a row. And you're 17-41 vs UGA. The SEC owns your team. Only SEC team you have historically been able to hang with is USC, and now, the tide has turned- permanently, because its never going back.

Old 12-24-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
1st time since 1919 you beat Tennessee. Lost 8 in a row. And you're 17-41 vs UGA. The SEC owns your team. Only SEC team you have historically been able to hang with is USC, and now, the tide has turned- permanently, because its never going back.
lol, ok. We'll see post-Spurrier. You've also lost Clowney and Shaw and other good players the last 2 years. Shaw is arguably the best SC qb.

Clemson was a top 10 program in the 80's. most of our losses to SEC were from decades ago when Clemson was a small male only military college that often had players overseas fighting in wars.

Clemson has beat Tenn, Kentucky, LSU in recent bowl games. Beat Auburn, UGA, and LSU in same season that SC lost to them. Clemson would have no problem against Ole Miss, Miss State, Vanderbilt, or FLorida in 3 of the last 4 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina