Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2013, 02:01 PM

154 posts, read 244,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithgn View Post
Lol you know nothing. I'm 25 and graduated in 2011 from USC.

This goes beyond football when it comes to representing your school. You're mentally out of touch to understand much of what us "normal" people say, which is why you have a hard time getting along with anyone on this forum. Lay off some of that medication you take for your epilepsy and whatever mental/physical issues you have and come on this forum and talk with some sense and respect, and you'll get treated with respect. Either way, I don't care what you do, but its just a suggestion.

Merry Christmas
well it isn't true that I don't get along with everybody on here. That is just your left wing interpretation. This is a very liberal website in terms of the kidn of peole who post on here. Obviosly I won't be a favorite on here if I challenge you guys on stuff when you get political and I'm also one of the few Clemson fans woh ever posts on here.

You definition of sense is whatever you agree with.

You seem to have a blue collar job for somebody who is a college grad.

You are biatching about me talking smack on thread entitled "smack talk". Define irony.

Epilepsy isn't a mental issue. Neurological isn't pyschiatric. The More You Know.

You def. don't want to encourage somebody with epilepsy to take less of their medications that control their seizures. lol Because I drive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2013, 02:29 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,410,827 times
You're right Bob Pelham. I didn't go to USC! Hell, Im not even from South Carolina!! I just jumped the Gamecock bandwagon because they are better than Clemson. Im a bandwagon jumper. My pro team is the Patriots and Ravens (Until this years Super Bowl, I may change). Hoops? MIAMI HEAT!!! For now. Lakers were my team before. Baseball? Yankees of course, 25 rings and counting.

My favorite college team was Florida, then became Alabama.

Now, its South Carolina, ONLY because I know it irks you. Well, that and they are winners. They are the #1 team in the State of South Carolina. The women in Columbia are far hotter than the ones in Pickens County. Im not rooting for a freakin' cow college who glides into a big bowl by playing teams that are barely eligible to remain Division 1. So, Go Gamecocks.

(Everyone else reading this, believe it for what its worth, you probably know what Im doing haha)

Old 12-24-2013, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
You're right Bob Pelham. I didn't go to USC! Hell, Im not even from South Carolina!! I just jumped the Gamecock bandwagon because they are better than Clemson. Im a bandwagon jumper. My pro team is the Patriots and Ravens (Until this years Super Bowl, I may change). Hoops? MIAMI HEAT!!! For now. Lakers were my team before. Baseball? Yankees of course, 25 rings and counting.

My favorite college team was Florida, then became Alabama.

Now, its South Carolina, ONLY because I know it irks you. Well, that and they are winners. They are the #1 team in the State of South Carolina. The women in Columbia are far hotter than the ones in Pickens County. Im not rooting for a freakin' cow college who glides into a big bowl by playing teams that are barely eligible to remain Division 1. So, Go Gamecocks.

(Everyone else reading this, believe it for what its worth, you probably know what Im doing haha)
What has SC won? Not even a SEC title. They've squandered a title team kind of talent on defense.

SC can't talk trash about ACC if they lost to Tenn this year who hasn't beat anybody in the last 3 years.

I don't think SC deserved a BCS bowl game over Clemson given we beat UGA, SC didn't, plus we played SC on the road, plus the no. 1 team in FSU. Plus a loss to an unranked Tenn team.

Missouri might have a case over Clemson but they beat a banged up UGA team and lost at home rather than on the road to SC. I don't think a win at Ole Miss on the road or beating a bad defense Texas AM team are really impressive wins though.

SC played a weak schedule this year, no Alabama, no LSU, no Texas Am, no Auburn, Missour and Florida without their starting QBs. Best win was at UCF and they didn't play anybody.

Old 12-24-2013, 02:47 PM

2,133 posts, read 2,275,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaker View Post
well it isn't true that I don't get along with everybody on here. That is just your left wing interpretation. This is a very liberal website in terms of the kidn of peole who post on here. Obviosly I won't be a favorite on here if I challenge you guys on stuff when you get political and I'm also one of the few Clemson fans woh ever posts on here.

You definition of sense is whatever you agree with.

You seem to have a blue collar job for somebody who is a college grad.

You are biatching about me talking smack on thread entitled "smack talk". Define irony.

Epilepsy isn't a mental issue. Neurological isn't pyschiatric. The More You Know.

You def. don't want to encourage somebody with epilepsy to take less of their medications that control their seizures. lol Because I drive.
Find one post where I get staunchly political. You can't. Didn't vote for either guy.

Re-read what I said. Never said anything about talking smack. Again, drop the medication while you're on the message boards, you seem to somehow hallucinate extra words in peoples responses.

Never said anything about your epilepsy affecting your mental state. Said the medication could be the culprit. Again, read.

It's fine if you challenge people on things, but it has no basis and is at times, mindless political banter. We could be talking football and next thing you know you rant about some political issue. Everyone sits back and lets you go on in your own medicated induced delirium of sloppily put together words and ideas. Which is fine... But still, there's one reason you get along with few on here.

Ohh, we wouldn't want you to drive without your medication. An absolute nightmare scenario, I'd say. You always talked about giving back to the community...

Old 12-24-2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Find one post where I get staunchly political. You can't. Didn't vote for either guy.

Re-read what I said. Never said anything about talking smack. Again, drop the medication while you're on the message boards, you seem to somehow hallucinate extra words in peoples responses.

Never said anything about your epilepsy affecting your mental state. Said the medication could be the culprit. Again, read.

It's fine if you challenge people on things, but it has no basis and is at times, mindless political banter. We could be talking football and next thing you know you rant about some political issue. Everyone sits back and lets you go on in your own medicated induced delirium of sloppily put together words and ideas. Which is fine... But still, there's one reason you get along with few on here.

Ohh, we wouldn't want you to drive without your medication. An absolute nightmare scenario, I'd say. You always talked about giving back to the community...
lol, you are funny as you biatch if I make a gay joke but then you constantly bring up my epilepsy which one could argue is a more serious condition.

You seem like the biggest redneck, brother. You are a wordsmith now? I'm a mechanical engineer who earned an engineering degree at the best engineering college in the state and in the country. You are some hick who went to the big Francis Marion in Columbia. SC is a commuter school.

If you couldn't vote for either guy this past year it is because you are leftwing but you don't like Obama for some reason. The high unemployment in the country and a dislike of nationalized healthcare should have been enough reason to vote against Obama if you are an independent type.

Ridiculing somebody with epilepsy is like ridiculing somebody with diabetes. It isn't a big deal. You won't hurt my feelings.

Old 12-24-2013, 02:53 PM

..What? lol

I don't care for Obama. There's my first political statement, for yours truly.

Old 12-24-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
..What? lol

I don't care for Obama. There's my first political statement, for yours truly.
You don't have a big problem with him if you didn't vote for the other guy. You def. are on the left somewhere. That's why you always butthurt when I say something on here. I'm far less political than CD and others on here and you never say anything to them about it.

Old 12-24-2013, 03:06 PM

Uh-oh you're establishing self-made stipulations about how much I like or dislike Obama based on who I voted for or didn't vote for lol Get a life man. You talk about me being "butthurt", look who's talking. I barely even stated anything politically and you're already firing your proverbial guns. You are EXTREMELY political, much more so and deliberate than anyone else on here. I'm done with the counseling here. I charge after a certain amount if you wish to continue.

Old 12-24-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Uh-oh you're establishing self-made stipulations about how much I like or dislike Obama based on who I voted for or didn't vote for lol Get a life man. You talk about me being "butthurt", look who's talking. I barely even stated anything politically and you're already firing your proverbial guns. You are EXTREMELY political, much more so and deliberate than anyone else on here. I'm done with the counseling here. I charge after a certain amount if you wish to continue.
lol at you aren't political and I'm more political than the liberals on here. You just are ok with their politics. That CD guy was even blaming Republicans for his low wages as a frickin' firefighter. Then he made this amazing cliam that REpublicans support welfare b/c SC gets a lot of welfare money from the federal government. Even though that money is going to mostly Democrat voters and GOP oppose exscessive spending. lol

All I do is respond to chit like that. I've seen leftwingers like ART on the greenville forum bring up global warming on threads not about global warming and then proceed to rant about stupid Republicans are.

I've seen several pure propaganda threads on here for Obamacare. ColumbiaData does a lot of gay marriage advocacy on here. He took over the Columbia forum with numerous gay related threads there for awhile.

You are such a douchebag, nothing you say is intellectually honest.

Anybody would couldn't get to the polls to vote against Obama this year = on the Left somewhere

Old 12-24-2013, 03:35 PM

Your first paragraph: I don't care. I really don't.

I honestly believe you're a left leaner, that's my opinion. Plus, your homophobic ways must say to me that you are battling with something internally yourself. Free yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina