Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2013, 03:19 AM

259 posts, read 670,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
What is pretty about her? She is the size of a cow.

Bleach blonde with man-hands too.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2013, 07:34 AM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times
a bunch of crass posters making fun of a 16 year old looks. you guys should be ashamed of yourselves

the reason she isn't being charged is because there is no evidence she was connected at all.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:48 AM

3,169 posts, read 5,165,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Here's my quandary.

Whenever I have doubts that Hannah was involved, it's always based on the fact that she would need to be a very stupid girl. The more I think about her attending cheerleading practice prior to their deaths, the more I get into that quandary. If she was innocent, she would attend practice. If she were guilty, that means she attended practice with some crazy expectation that she would continue to live a normal life after doing this. The more I watch Hannah and her silly posts and pictures, I am validated that she is truly a stupid girl. She does live as if nothing happened. With that realization, her attending cheerleading practice prior to the murders isn't an absolute indication she wasn't involved. She is proving to be extremely self absorbed and incapable of understanding the consequences of her actions. It's a viscous circle---an innocent person would have done X vs. a stupid person would have done X. Then again, the ultimate quandary is that she might not be stupid after all because she got away with it and is living her life as nothing happened.
Yeah.

She is crazy like a fox.

ETA, Hannah is indeed hyper-sexed. Even if she is just all talk the fact that sex is the topic of her conversation so much it is definitely on her mind. Even the people responding to her spoke on this concerning Hannah.

I personally do not buy that she is all talk. Who in hell does that unless they are "about that life?" I think where there is smoke there is fire.

Last edited by CMichele; 08-29-2013 at 08:10 AM..

Old 08-29-2013, 08:18 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
two things, one is kids make up stuff that "they do" all the time to be cool. lots of kids say they are sexually active when indeed they are not or have had only one experience. this does not mean they are sexually experienced. second, even if she was sexually active, many kids her age are.
And that makes it right how??? I don't know about you, but I get tired of paying taxes, knowing that instead of important things, it goes to welfare because stupid teens cant' control their hormones. So in essence, we as society pay for their mistakes! That just doesn't sit right with me.

Old 08-29-2013, 08:20 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christina0001 View Post
I think it's very sad her parents allowed her to have a relationship with the much older Dimaggio. Obviously inappropriate and creepy. I think the relationship started out consensual and Dimaggio got obsessed. She is 16 now - how old was she when he started preying on her?

I agree with hothula, we really can't judge her public actions based on how we would expect an adult to act. Teenagers are a totally different ball of wax. And how one acts in public and in the presence of the media, is not necessarily any indication of how they truly feel.
But she's two years away from being an adult, she's not brain dead, nor is she an 8 yr old. She knows right from wrong and bringing starbucks to a funeral is totally weird.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:43 PM

1,909 posts, read 2,539,472 times
This whole case seems too weird to me...

Reminds me a lot of Elizabeth Smart.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:54 PM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
And that makes it right how??? I don't know about you, but I get tired of paying taxes, knowing that instead of important things, it goes to welfare because stupid teens cant' control their hormones. So in essence, we as society pay for their mistakes! That just doesn't sit right with me.
I never said it was alright, I said in essence people shouldn't automatically assume she is sexually active or "hyper sexed" as one poster put it.

being taxed on things you don't agree with comes with the territory of being a citizen. we have a politics folder where it is discussed all the time.

Old 08-29-2013, 10:56 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,565,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
But she's two years away from being an adult, she's not brain dead, nor is she an 8 yr old. She knows right from wrong and bringing starbucks to a funeral is totally weird.
Its a starbucks, not an alcoholic beverage. Funerals are subjective with no right or wrong
Her mother and brother, her choice.

Old 08-30-2013, 07:26 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,193,180 times
I don't think the Starbucks thing is strange at all. We don't know if she brought it or if someone brought it for her. I know my 16 year old and her friends always bring each other Starbucks when one of them is hurting or upset. It's just something they do.

Old 08-30-2013, 09:15 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,900,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post

Hate to disagree again...I don't know where you live, where your kids attend school and doesn't matter; if you think Hannahs different from many teens her age, you're living in a bubble.
Why is it that you and I always come out on the opposite side of these things Virgode?

Anyway, It's not normal by any measure to be partying with friends at your mother and brothers funeral, not normal at all. I've been to a lot of funerals, never seen anyone acting even remotely to the way she is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime