Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2013, 07:57 PM

279 posts, read 486,444 times

Advertisements

That cat video is really disturbing. Makes me want to give her a toss like that and see how she likes it.

Did she get away with murder? Yes. For now. Her day is coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 11:27 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,900,806 times
The more I read about this case and discover things I didn't know before, the more I'm convinced that this girl was at the very least, complicit, in the murders of her mother and brother.

That said, the police refuse to do anything about it, and refuse to answer questions that the public have, such as what exactly was in those letters found in Dimaggios home from Hannah. Why not release that? According to them, the investigation is over, so why not tell us? When the police cover up a crime, it's over and done. We'll just have to move on. She got away with it.

The biggest mistake of all was starting off with the assumption that she was a victim of this man. That's the trouble with reporting a story before all the facts are known. Probably a majority of people already thought that Anderson was a victim, and the police weren't about to rock the boat when they didn't have to.

Cops get credit from the public for killing a murderer/kidnapper and they save a sixteen year old "victim" ..... Everybody walks away smell'n like roses. well, except for the real victims....Christina and Ethan Anderson, and James DiMaggio.

Old 09-03-2013, 03:32 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,565,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

refuse to answer questions that the public have, such as what exactly was in those letters found in Dimaggios home from Hannah. Why not release that? According to them, the investigation is over, so why not tell us? When the police cover up a crime, it's over and done. We'll just have to move on. She got away with it.
For reasons of laws on privacy of a minor, those details will never be made public.

According to Hannah the letters are from a year or two ago.

Last edited by virgode; 09-03-2013 at 03:55 AM..

Old 09-03-2013, 04:28 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,565,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2ShiningC View Post
Right off the bat a poor attempt at exposing a lie.

Hannah answered yes to a question posed; "Did your mother and brother burn alive"

Her reply correlates with her belief DiMaggio only tied the two up.

In reports the FBI informed her of mom and brothers deaths, tying in with her story.

I won't waste time listening to the podcast.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:00 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
You generally find that people who mistreat animals have other deep seated problems . Someone needs to toss her the way she tossed that poor cat. She is just a blooming idiot, and from what I have seen, not very bright. I don't think we have heard the end of this little tale yet. I have yet to see on shred of sorrow in her over losing her Mom and Brother.

Don

Old 09-03-2013, 10:14 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,069,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
So its ok to text blast people's phones with amber alerts at a late hour of the night, but when those same people who were inconvienienced want to know the details of the case, the answer is "too bad"?
your sense of entitlement is hysterical

Old 09-03-2013, 03:36 PM

5,217 posts, read 6,150,147 times
I think this case will fade away in obscurity...........there has been no real investigative reporting....the who, what, where, when and why's of this case are out there as clues but there appears to be no justification on law enforcements part to proceed. There is no timeline out there any where that breaks the chain events down in any type of close time frame.

If the gentleman had not been killed then there would have been much evidence gathered by both the prosecution and the defense which would have for the most part given a clearer picture into what happened.

In the case of everyone's fascination with this case..................it's only human nature. You have a national story of an abduction that all the news agencies are following and reporting all these crazy clues and observations.......................then boom the dude is shot and killed, the girl is saved and proceeds to take Q & A's via social media.

Maybe we will see an episode of Investigative Reports break this case down for us in the future.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...oks-suspicious

Old 09-03-2013, 07:30 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,071,598 times
Anything she does in the future will hit the news. Eventually, we'll know if our suspicions of her character are accurate.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:00 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
your sense of entitlement is hysterical
Just looking for the details, once you involve the public, they have a right to know.

Not sure what the crack about entitlement means or why the personal shot, i don't remember taking one at you.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:20 AM

2,734 posts, read 4,151,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
On her instagram { or whatever one it is }she posted a picture one day ago of her riding rides with a friend at an amusement park just smiling and laughing.

Normal? I think not.

And how does she have time to go to a park? Shouldn't she be back in school?

El Capitan ready for Hannah Anderson's return - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime