Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2013, 12:35 AM

5,217 posts, read 6,147,251 times

Advertisements

Crazy stories like these are what leads a lot of people into looking for more insight not fluff on Pierce Morgan.

Murderous Children: 12 Year Old Jasmine Richardson & Her Boyfriend Murdered Her Parents & 8 Year Old Brother
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2013, 12:41 AM

5,217 posts, read 6,147,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Hmmmm, is she faking her injuries?

Photos show Hannah Anderson faking her 'injuries'

Pretty neat find!

Old 09-05-2013, 05:53 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
Not really saying there is a conspiracy out there as far as this case......but you have to admit a simple Google of the case really comes up with reporting that is pretty loosely written. I have seen several stories differing on the couples perspective when coming upon Hannah and Jim in Idaho...one where they looked fine another where she mumbled we are in trouble now. What happened when they crossed the border or did they? What happened after the cheer leading practice?

For this to have national exposure there is not one reporter in the US that can put a credible timeline of the events and how they unfolded?
That's journalism for ya.... Always variations and the question of who's credible.

Quote:
Hmmmm, is she faking her injuries?
I guess you pick up the Enquirer in the supermarket line and believe that too.

Perhaps both legs were injured?

Is this the best Chelsea Hoffman can do...Does she call herself a journalist?

However, she knew enough about the crimes in her casual online banter to indicate that she had to have known that they were murdered.
The bits gathered from the week long camping trip and the rest provided by the FBI.

She knew her cellphone was in the house with their remains.
Of course Uncle Jim took her cell phone and left it behind, would he keep it so they could be tracked?

She knew that Jim used timers to accelerate the fire at a certain time, and then she made comments that indicated she had suspected they were dead all along.
What a revelation I guess Hannah would question if they were dead or alive.
....Remember she was with Uncle Jim, how could she not know if he had a device controlling the fire?

She said that she "worried" about Ethan and Christina while she was made to haul backpacks with her so called captor. Why would she worry about them if she had no clue that they had been murdered? Why would a kidnapped teen think that anything other than her kidnapping has taken place?

Uncle Jim went back in the house after picking her up from school.

He told Hannah; to tie up her mother and brother.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
I think its very tricky in the sense that even if they theoretically had "evidence" do they really want to try this case and make themselves "famous" for trying to prosecute a 16 year old girl when even with evidence, they might not be able to get a conviction? Its just a bad scenario all the way around....even if they have the "shifty and unemotional behavior" and all the other things, none of those things prove she was a part of this house burning.
I think its pretty negligent for them to permit the surveillance tapes from the High School and in JD's hometown to expire without looking at them. There was also a question of the border crossing and why did she not just say to a border agent "ive been kidnapped". Problem would have been solved.

Also, there has to be quite a few surveillance tapes that show them stopping for gas on the way north, would be interesting to see the behavior. Also, they went on a trip to Hollywood before this incident, who's to say they werent "lovey dovey" in the lobby of the hotel during check in? Maybe there's a surveillance tape of them walking hand in hand on hollywood Blvd....

The thing is that if she's innocent like they want the public to believe, why not answer these questions?

That's the chance LE takes in any case. They don't always get the verdict they want. The jury decides.

Did Jaycee Dugard or Elizabeth Smart tell anyone when they were in public ' I've been kidnapped'?

Okay, lets say they were lovey dovey on Hollywood Blvd....Its not evidence she assisted with killing her mother, brother and beloved family pet or aware Uncle Jim planned her kidnapping.

Old 09-05-2013, 11:30 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
That's journalism for ya.... Always variations and the question of who's credible.

I guess you pick up the Enquirer in the supermarket line and believe that too.

Perhaps both legs were injured?

Is this the best Chelsea Hoffman can do...Does she call herself a journalist?

However, she knew enough about the crimes in her casual online banter to indicate that she had to have known that they were murdered.
The bits gathered from the week long camping trip and the rest provided by the FBI.

She knew her cellphone was in the house with their remains.
Of course Uncle Jim took her cell phone and left it behind, would he keep it so they could be tracked?

She knew that Jim used timers to accelerate the fire at a certain time, and then she made comments that indicated she had suspected they were dead all along.
What a revelation I guess Hannah would question if they were dead or alive.
....Remember she was with Uncle Jim, how could she not know if he had a device controlling the fire?

She said that she "worried" about Ethan and Christina while she was made to haul backpacks with her so called captor. Why would she worry about them if she had no clue that they had been murdered? Why would a kidnapped teen think that anything other than her kidnapping has taken place?

Uncle Jim went back in the house after picking her up from school.

He told Hannah; to tie up her mother and brother.

Um, if both legs were injured, why was she in public a few days after the incident with only one brace on one leg?

Old 09-06-2013, 12:30 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,071,598 times
The leg brace is irrelevant. My son broke his foot and cut the plaster cast off within a few days. Then he crawled and hopped around the house for two months. Teenagers are idiots when it comes to that stuff.

Old 09-06-2013, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
The leg brace is irrelevant. My son broke his foot and cut the plaster cast off within a few days. Then he crawled and hopped around the house for two months. Teenagers are idiots when it comes to that stuff.
But this isnt about all teenagers, its about Hannah specifically. It just seemed odd that she's flip flopping braces, its certainly not the only unusual thing about this case.

Old 09-06-2013, 04:16 AM

Quote:
But this isnt about all teenagers, its about Hannah specifically. It just seemed odd that she's flip flopping braces, its certainly not the only unusual thing about this case.
Annoyed and put out over an Amber Alert; do you ever say or do anything unusual? I could assume
a lot about you from one remark with an incorrect conclusion.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:04 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
I go back to my original feelings that Hannah is as dumb as a box of rocks. I wouldn't be surprised to see her next show up with that leg brace around her neck.

Don

Old 09-06-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Annoyed and put out over an Amber Alert; do you ever say or do anything unusual? I could assume
a lot about you from one remark with an incorrect conclusion.
What are you even talking about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime