Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2013, 09:34 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I disagree. Again.... there's issues of privacy not revealed to journalist for reporting, not a lack of reporting.

Exactly what discrepancies?
I think JB is talking about the things that "dont add up". Things that suggest that there might be "more to the story".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2013, 09:40 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,565,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
I think JB is talking about the things that "dont add up". Things that suggest that there might be "more to the story".
Such as....?

Whether her mother was screwing Uncle Jim....if Hannah was having consensual sex with Uncle Jim.

If DNA testing was done for paternity. Wouldn't these be a consideration under privacy laws.

The only question in my mind would be what was wrong with Uncle Jim, not Hannah.

Old 09-04-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Such as....?

Whether her mother was screwing Uncle Jim....if Hannah was having consensual sex with Uncle Jim.

If DNA testing was done for paternity. Wouldn't these be a consideration under privacy laws.

The only question in my mind would be what was wrong with Uncle Jim, not Hannah.
posts 128 and 137 in this thread have links that explain more of the "inconsistencies" of the story.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:22 PM

Quote:
posts 128 and 137 in this thread have links that explain more of the "inconsistencies" of the story.

Replied to 128...no inconsistencies in the links....

137s link on the deleted instagram I agree is odd.

She has another instagrams from Feb of this year on Valentines Day I tried posting and couldn't....saying its no big deal not to have someone, there are people without mothers on Mothers Day and father on Fathers Day.

In all the posts in two threads, no one questioned what the hell was wrong with Uncle Jim?

Old 09-04-2013, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Replied to 128...no inconsistencies in the links....

137s link on the deleted instagram I agree is odd.

She has another instagrams from Feb of this year on Valentines Day I tried posting and couldn't....saying its no big deal not to have someone, there are people without mothers on Mothers Day and father on Fathers Day.

In all the posts in two threads, no one questioned what the hell was wrong with Uncle Jim?
Uncle Jim is dead and has taken 100% of the blame....we just want to make sure that he deserves 100% of the blame. That's all, its not that big of a deal, normally, when a heinous crime like this is committed, its important to make absolute sure that all the T's are crossed and all the I's are dotted.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Uncle Jim is dead and has taken 100% of the blame....we just want to make sure that he deserves 100% of the blame. That's all, its not that big of a deal, normally, when a heinous crime like this is committed, its important to make absolute sure that all the T's are crossed and all the I's are dotted.
Maybe so, all I've read in these thread are blame shifting "shes quilty", not enough emotion, crocodile tears or cover up theories.

Lets say for minute she was involved, can a person of normal mind be manipulated into slaughtering?
Could you?

If there were enough evidence for an indictment it would have happened. No faith in the LE or the FBI.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Maybe so, all I've read in these thread are blame shifting "shes quilty", not enough emotion, crocodile tears or cover up theories.

Lets say for minute she was involved, can a person of normal mind be manipulated into slaughtering?
Could you?

If there were enough evidence for an indictment it would have happened. No faith in the LE or the FBI.
I think its very tricky in the sense that even if they theoretically had "evidence" do they really want to try this case and make themselves "famous" for trying to prosecute a 16 year old girl when even with evidence, they might not be able to get a conviction? Its just a bad scenario all the way around....even if they have the "shifty and unemotional behavior" and all the other things, none of those things prove she was a part of this house burning.

I think its pretty negligent for them to permit the surveillance tapes from the High School and in JD's hometown to expire without looking at them. There was also a question of the border crossing and why did she not just say to a border agent "ive been kidnapped". Problem would have been solved.

Also, there has to be quite a few surveillance tapes that show them stopping for gas on the way north, would be interesting to see the behavior. Also, they went on a trip to Hollywood before this incident, who's to say they werent "lovey dovey" in the lobby of the hotel during check in? Maybe there's a surveillance tape of them walking hand in hand on hollywood Blvd....

The thing is that if she's innocent like they want the public to believe, why not answer these questions?

Old 09-05-2013, 12:20 AM

5,217 posts, read 6,150,147 times
Not really saying there is a conspiracy out there as far as this case......but you have to admit a simple Google of the case really comes up with reporting that is pretty loosely written. I have seen several stories differing on the couples perspective when coming upon Hannah and Jim in Idaho...one where they looked fine another where she mumbled we are in trouble now. What happened when they crossed the border or did they? What happened after the cheer leading practice?

For this to have national exposure there is not one reporter in the US that can put a credible timeline of the events and how they unfolded?

Old 09-05-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
Not really saying there is a conspiracy out there as far as this case......but you have to admit a simple Google of the case really comes up with reporting that is pretty loosely written. I have seen several stories differing on the couples perspective when coming upon Hannah and Jim in Idaho...one where they looked fine another where she mumbled we are in trouble now. What happened when they crossed the border or did they? What happened after the cheer leading practice?

For this to have national exposure there is not one reporter in the US that can put a credible timeline of the events and how they unfolded?
They probably could....but, the big question is.....is it worth it for them. Or, is it better off just to not rock the boat and let this case fade into the sunset.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:24 AM

Hmmmm, is she faking her injuries?

Photos show Hannah Anderson faking her 'injuries'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime