Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2013, 08:46 AM

9,221 posts, read 15,951,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
I doubt Jesse's plan is any good. Jesse is a junkie. Walt was telling him what to do and now Hank is telling him what to do.

TEAM WALT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesse always comes up with good plans. The magnet, how to rob the train, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 09:11 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,992,883 times
Yeah - I can't believe after everything that has happened that Jesse is going to go out like this - an informant for the DEA?? No way, I would lose a lot of respect for him.

I hope he comes up with plan that burns both Hank and Walt.

"Everyone dies in this movie".

Old 09-02-2013, 09:14 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,886,374 times
In my opinion, Jesse isn't the hero in this series, though he is probably the most compelling character, and the one we are meant to feel the most empathy for. But it's only because we've gotten to know him better (and probably because so many of us know people who are a lot like him).

Personally, Hank is my favorite character. GO, HANK! I am really going to be sad if Hank gets capped. But...I can see it happening.

I'm also rooting for Jesse, by the way. Jesse has some redeeming qualities.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:36 AM

3,763 posts, read 6,708,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
In my opinion, Jesse isn't the hero in this series, though he is probably the most compelling character, and the one we are meant to feel the most empathy for. But it's only because we've gotten to know him better (and probably because so many of us know people who are a lot like him).

Personally, Hank is my favorite character. GO, HANK! I am really going to be sad if Hank gets capped. But...I can see it happening.

I'm also rooting for Jesse, by the way. Jesse has some redeeming qualities.
I can see anyone and everyone getting capped. I am probably more "Team Hank" at this point. If someone had to go first within the main cast of characters it would probably be Marie or Walter Jr. especially after the pool scene with Walt and Walt Jr and that hug. Its interesting to see Jesse and Hank work together but I honestly think Hank is looking out for himself and all he wants is to get his Heisenburg as he has been determined to do for so long.

The whole Todd thing will be interesting, Todd seems loyal to Walt so we will see. Maybe they will go after Jesses parents lol.

Just so I understand the CD that was in the car with Jesse going to Walts house had drug residue on it right?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:42 AM

12,036 posts, read 6,565,777 times
--Hank crossed over and broke bad last night because he actually HOPED his setup would get Jesse killed by Walt, as he said he'd have it on tape and a slam dunk arrest of Walt. They even did a close up at the lust in his eyes at Walt killing Jesse.

--Where is Walt's REAL home? Hell is his real home, as Jesse thinks he's the devil incarnate. Perhaps some egoic hell situation awaits for Walt via Jesse. Perhaps Jesse gets Todd and uncle gang and or Lydia to go after Walt .

--They are really playing up Flynn's love and devotion for his father--something will play out in that direction.

--With Hank breaking bad now, they are continually showing how much gray area there is between good and bad behavior. It's not black and white, no one is all good or all bad. How we justify our bad behavior is what much of the show is about--Saul being the most honest and has the real clarity on how slippery that line between good and bad behavior is.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:43 AM

1,205 posts, read 2,689,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyAussie View Post
Yeah - I can't believe after everything that has happened that Jesse is going to go out like this - an informant for the DEA?? No way, I would lose a lot of respect for him.

I hope he comes up with plan that burns both Hank and Walt.

"Everyone dies in this movie".
He should have took his nine million and flew to Alaska and did some gold prospecting. Now that I think about it "finding gold" would be a good way to explain the money. Buy some nuggets from other miners and say you found them.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:45 AM

3,165 posts, read 1,155,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowesthand View Post
when Hank leaves the office, and Walt leaves with the frozen hand gun, they all show up at Walts house in time to stop Jesse from lighting the match.....

I'm just sayin!
Wow I just about nailed it! Walt was just a few seconds behind Hank!

Old 09-02-2013, 10:08 AM

9,221 posts, read 15,951,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowesthand View Post
Wow I just about nailed it! Walt was just a few seconds behind Hank!
I love how the show does that. As soon as Hank puts his car in drive, Walt turns the corner.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:10 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,183,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
--Hank crossed over and broke bad last night because he actually HOPED his setup would get Jesse killed by Walt, as he said he'd have it on tape and a slam dunk arrest of Walt. They even did a close up at the lust in his eyes at Walt killing Jesse.

--They are really playing up Flynn's love and devotion for his father--something will play out in that direction.

--With Hank breaking bad now, they are continually showing how much gray area there is between good and bad behavior. It's not black and white, no one is all good or all bad. How we justify our bad behavior is what much of the show is about--Saul being the most honest and has the real clarity on how slippery that line between good and bad behavior is.
Good post I agree Hank broke bad same reason. Flynn was reaching out wanting loved back so badly by his dad I was thinking this was their goodbye to each other scene too but neither one knows it yet.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:35 AM

3,165 posts, read 1,155,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post

--Where is Walt's REAL home? Hell is his real home, as Jesse thinks he's the devil incarnate. Perhaps some egoic hell situation awaits for Walt via Jesse. Perhaps Jesse gets Todd and uncle gang and or Lydia to go after Walt .

OK I'm confused...Flynn?.....is that Walt jr. ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV