Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2013, 05:24 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,219,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
As for the plan that Jesse may have, my thoughts on that are ..
When Jesse was in the plaza and saw that big guy lurking near the wall he thought the guy was a hitman. If the guy was a hitman then Jesse probably thought he'd be dead before he even made it to the bench that Walt was on, which would leave Walt as nothing more than an innocent bystander. Jesse probably thought that after the hitman kills him then the hitman would either disappear or he would be shot and killed by either Hank or Gomez, again leaving Walt as nothing more than an innocent bystander. Jesse dead and Walt walking away free - no, Jesse wouldn't be cool with that thought.
I really don't think Jesse is actually planning on harming Skyler, Jr or Holly, he just wants Walt to think that he will. He knows Walt well enough that Walt will do something because of his threat, and, that Walt won't be the one to go after Jesse himself, that Walt would have someone else do it. Since Jesse knows his life is on the line anyway, even if he knows that he could end up dying, he probably wants to lay a trap for the hitman that he knows Walt will send so that the hitman is taken alive by the DEA and pressured to turn Walt over.
I don't see Jesse taking such a huge risk in the hopes the DEA would turn a hitman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 06:04 PM

23,971 posts, read 12,772,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I don't see Jesse taking such a huge risk in the hopes the DEA would turn a hitman.
Because of the innocent, and not so innocent, people that Walt had killed .. and especially because of the poisoning of Brock, I can see it. Jesse is at the point where he wants Walt to go down more than he thinks about his own survival. If giving up his life means Walt is taken down, he'd probably do it in a second.

Old 09-02-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Because of the innocent, and not so innocent, people that Walt had killed .. and especially because of the poisoning of Brock, I can see it. Jesse is at the point where he wants Walt to go down more than he thinks about his own survival. If giving up his life means Walt is taken down, he'd probably do it in a second.
Let me word what I meant a different way. The hitman plan isn't a guarantee that Walt will be convicted. Jesse isn't going to do anything that it's absolute. There's no guarantee that the hitman will flip. There's no guarantee that Hank won't kill the hitman. He's certainly not going to risk his life for such a long shot. He needs a way to directly connect Walt. A hitman isn't a direct connection because there are too many variables.

Old 09-02-2013, 06:30 PM

Where Walt really lives is in suburbia pretending to be a good citizen, former teacher, business owner, and family man.

My guess is Jesse is going to publicly expose him. This does tie in well with the opening of the first episode where the neighbor looks at him in horror. If Hank bugs the house, they can get the family feud on tape while him and Skyler and Hank talking about Walt Jr. confronting him. Maybe Jesse will tell Walt Jr. himself. One way or another, I'll bet Jesse's plan involves destroying Walt's facade.

Old 09-02-2013, 06:45 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,588,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_cuyler View Post
I'm an optimist. I think Walt just wants Todd's uncle to pull up his carpet and subflooring so they can get rid of the gas smell....
How about this? Walt hires the guy to fake Walt's death. Or/and they get Hank to do something stupid and culpable, so that he has to back off or end up going to jail himself.

Old 09-02-2013, 07:04 PM

Someone mentioned in the comments section that Jesse swiped the Hello Kitty phone before going to the bathroom. Who did he call?

Old 09-02-2013, 07:40 PM

52,388 posts, read 52,867,207 times
Just watched the latest episode.......

I wonder what the heck Jessie is thinking????

I wonder if when he called Walt if it was a way of him warning him....I guess I refuse to accept that maybe he's at the end of his rope with Walt... IDK....

I have often wondered why after all that has transpired and all they that have gone thru together, that he still keeps calling him "Mr. White" even while he's talking to Hank about him.....

That level of formality would have been dropped after a bit...

IDK call me weird, but cooking up meth all day and everyday and making millions of dollars...

Why the formality with his name.... I realize it was his HS chemistry teacher, but still????

Old 09-02-2013, 08:02 PM

I think they're going to take us by surprise. Jesse called Walt while he was in the bathroom which tricks Walt into calling Todd's father to do a hit on Hank. That's how Jesse sees a better way to get Walt. He sets it up so Walt does what Walt does best, and Walt gets arrested for killing Hank. It's a win win for Jesse because Hank will be off his back too. This makes perfect sense since Jesse went to the bathroom after Hank telling him he doesn't have a choice. He figured out a way to get rid of Walt AND Hank.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:53 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,953,936 times
Yeah, I'm leaning towards Walt faking his own death..

Old 09-03-2013, 04:24 AM

1,850 posts, read 3,022,247 times
4 more to go.

Go Walt, you can do it! I'm puling for you bud.

If you need a pistol, let me know......."we" need to "knock" Jesse off. He's in "our" way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV