Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2008, 07:21 AM

896 posts, read 1,865,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Add to the fact the the government made a treaty with them allowing them to abduct humans for their purposes. In exchange, the ETs shared their technology.
So you can tell or show us how to see this treaty yes?

Quote:
There have been SOOO many laws broken to keep this secret including assasinations.
And you know this how? Please explain.

Quote:
Have you ever wondered why Neil Armstrong rarely makes public speeches?
No never wondered. Perhaps because he was never on the moon?

Quote:
Have you noticed that on some of the official NASA moon photographs, there seems to be photo munipulation? (cloned terrain, smudging, blacked out skies with no stars....ect.)
You do a bit of that yourself don't you? I mean uploading manipulated photos. But perhaps they manipulate the photos because they want you to believe they really were on the moon?

Quote:
Did you know a former NASA employee testified that she saw unedited NASA photographs with UFOs and that the department she worked in was suppose to "airbrush" them out before they were shown to the public?
Her name and bona fides please?

Quote:
Did you know that the former chief of NASA Communications Systems said that Neil Armstrong saw UFOs on the moon and that he described what he was seeing during the "TV blackouts"? The former chief said Armstrong said this: "These 'babies' are huge, sir! Enormous! Oh my God ! You wouldn't
believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,lined up on the far side
of the crater edge! They're on the Moon, watching us!"
Sounds like something from an episode of Flash Gordon.

Quote:
Did you know that government officials and second class airmen said that ancient artificial structures have been found on the moon?
What were second class airmen doing on the moon? Or government officials for that matter? And when?

Quote:
Have you ever wondered why all the origional Apollo astronauts resigned shortly after the moon landing?
Because they were sick of the hoax being played on your country?

Quote:
Have you ever wondered why we never went back to the moon?
Because "we" were never there in the first place? Because the technology wasn't there?

Quote:
The former chief of NASA communications said this:"we were warned off the moon"
Who is this person you speak of? Where and when did he say that? Please cite sources.

Quote:
When Neil Armstrong did publically speak, he spoke in code. He said things like "we were like parrots but we couldnt really fly"
Code? Perhaps he was speaking the truth. That they were replying parrot fashion, the things they were told to say?

Quote:
besides flying what does a parrott do? They repeat what they are told.
We're in agreement.

Quote:
Armstrong also made this odd comment "There are wonders BEYOND BELIEF" "There are truths to be revealed if one can remove truths PROTECTED layers"
Perhaps he was trying to tell you, without having to paint a picture for you, that they were never on the moon? That the whole thing was hoaxed as a piece of cold war propoganda?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2008, 07:45 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
So you can tell or show us how to see this treaty yes?

And you know this how? Please explain.

No never wondered. Perhaps because he was never on the moon?

You do a bit of that yourself don't you? I mean uploading manipulated photos. But perhaps they manipulate the photos because they want you to believe they really were on the moon?

Her name and bona fides please?

Sounds like something from an episode of Flash Gordon.

What were second class airmen doing on the moon? Or government officials for that matter? And when?

Because they were sick of the hoax being played on your country?

Because "we" were never there in the first place? Because the technology wasn't there?

Who is this person you speak of? Where and when did he say that? Please cite sources.

Code? Perhaps he was speaking the truth. That they were replying parrot fashion, the things they were told to say?

We're in agreement.

Perhaps he was trying to tell you, without having to paint a picture for you, that they were never on the moon? That the whole thing was hoaxed as a piece of cold war propoganda?
You know that as you think my claims of UFOs being real are rediculous that others see your claim as a "hoaxed moon landing" as being rediculous as well.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:18 AM

Quote:
You know that as you think my claims of UFOs being real are rediculous that others see your claim as a "hoaxed moon landing" as being rediculous as well.
Where did I say that your claim of UFOs or moon landing was ridiculous? Please show me.

I merely asked questions about your post.

They should be simple to respond to, after all you made the claims I asked about.

As I said before, if you refuse to answer then readers of this thread will draw their own conclusions.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:17 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
[quote=northsider;4476864]32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

So that's your translation of the above? No mention of Israel at all. Seems a pretty straightforward piece of writing to me, almost childlike in it's simplicity.

Isn't there a warning somewhere in that same bible against translating parts to suit ones own beliefs?

I'm also wondering what all or any of this has to do with the OP.

In the Bible the fig tree represents the nation of Israel. The average Joe would read such a verse and simply think Jesus was talking about a fig tree. And that is why for most people, the verse just goes right over their head. And thats why the Bible tells us, the natural man will not understand the things of the Spirit, because they are spiritually discerned.
The fig tree, is Israel.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:30 AM

655 posts, read 916,994 times
I personally believe that all humans have been visited at one point in their lives by those who are responsible for our genetic makeup. Most have had all memories suppressed.

I ask you again, with the technology we have today and the compound affect it has, where will we be in 500 years? How about 1000? How 500,000 million as many have suggested these aliens have lived? I believe the greys that visit us come from another dimensional we are about to discover. Or that or government already knows about. I also believe those who outright denial their existence are in denial and have blinders on.

Are they demonic? I don't know. In my experience, I had an overpowering sense of cold, soulless presence. They had long bony fingers, eyes, or shields on their eyes that looked right through you with a cold dark stare. There skin was silky, but cold, like a dead person, their movements were not smooth, but coordinated, and they scared the living **** out of me. I would never want to see one again. But I do know, they will be revealed to everyone before the end of this year.

When they came for me, I remember trying to speak, and then yell, but could not. I was yelling in my mind, "God make them go away, get rid of them God, please." Then I looked at one and recalled in the bible how to order eveil away. I yelled, "in the name of Jesus Christ my savior...........once I got to that point, a deep voice vibrating right through me told me I could not speak, I was told to lie still and not move. Then I saw a blue ball of light flash and it was over.....3 hours later! If you think I'm lieing, come get me a shrink and hypnotize me. Go read my hundreds of posts on this site and you will see I'm not crazy! This has happened to millions of people. WAKE UP PEOPLE, these things, whatever they are and wherever they come for are as real as the air you breathe!

Old 07-22-2008, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
In the Bible the fig tree represents the nation of Israel.
How do you know? It clearly says "fig tree". Doesn't mention any nation at all. This is your own translation?

Old 07-22-2008, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
I personally believe that all humans have been visited at one point in their lives by those who are responsible for our genetic makeup. Most have had all memories suppressed.

I ask you again, with the technology we have today and the compound affect it has, where will we be in 500 years? How about 1000? How 500,000 million as many have suggested these aliens have lived? I believe the greys that visit us come from another dimensional we are about to discover. Or that or government already knows about. I also believe those who outright denial their existence are in denial and have blinders on.

Are they demonic? I don't know. In my experience, I had an overpowering sense of cold, soulless presence. They had long bony fingers, eyes, or shields on their eyes that looked right through you with a cold dark stare. There skin was silky, but cold, like a dead person, their movements were not smooth, but coordinated, and they scared the living **** out of me. I would never want to see one again. But I do know, they will be revealed to everyone before the end of this year.

When they came for me, I remember trying to speak, and then yell, but could not. I was yelling in my mind, "God make them go away, get rid of them God, please." Then I looked at one and recalled in the bible how to order eveil away. I yelled, "in the name of Jesus Christ my savior...........once I got to that point, a deep voice vibrating right through me told me I could not speak, I was told to lie still and not move. Then I saw a blue ball of light flash and it was over.....3 hours later! If you think I'm lieing, come get me a shrink and hypnotize me. Go read my hundreds of posts on this site and you will see I'm not crazy! This has happened to millions of people. WAKE UP PEOPLE, these things, whatever they are and wherever they come for are as real as the air you breathe!
The skeptics will all find out and we will be saying I told you so. Its interestring when you talk about another dimension. The Biblical "Heaven" where God is could be just another dimension (in scientific terms) which we have no access to, at least as physical beings.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
. But I do know, they will be revealed to everyone before the end of this year.
Something is definately going on

According to sources leaking information to UFO/ET researchers as to a secret UN UFO meeting recently there exists a United States Navy working group that is secretly pushing for full and open disclosure of extraterrestrial reality. This group sees "… a logistical "window of opportunity" to end over 60 years of denial during this "lame duck" period (of the Bush Administration) and before the next administration takes office; this helps to facilitate disclosure at this time in order to put overt contact at the forefront of future plans."

Old 07-22-2008, 08:45 AM

REASONS WHY UFO ARE BEING COVERED UP:

1st, Knowledge is power. Those who have it, don't want to share it. There's no reason for them to.

2nd, Technology. If systems for free energy exist, the big oil companies and other ruling corporations stand nothing to gain, and everything to lose. There's no money to be made in "Free" energy. Free energy would also crash the worlds economy, causing a restructuring process that would take at least ten or more years. Also, if stories are true about reverse engineering, large corporations still stand to make money for many years to come doling out new devices and tech to the tech hungry world.

3rd, Crimes committed against citizens and humanity in order to keep the knowledge secret. There are too many fingers to point in too many directions. People who rule, make up history. Along the way, it get's re-written in order to satisfy those in charge, and to cover their tracks.

4th, Fear. The PTB know, the tech of the aliens is too far advanced and there is nothing they can do to stop them. An example would be the 1952 UFO Flap over Washington D.C.

UFO Sightings Over Washington D.C. In July 1952 and July 2002. (http://www.informantnews.com/brief/dc52flap.html - broken link)

The operators of those saucers blatently flew over our nations capital knowing full well there was nothing we could do about it. I see it as a warning to our arogant leaders.

5th, History. History and everything we have learned is wrong. The term "Alien" is wrong. If what I suspect is true, the so called "Aliens" have been here before us, making US the true aliens.

6th, Control. By controlling history, religion, and everything we know, the PTB control us. Which makes me wonder. Did we ever really stand a chance? Is it really our fault the world is so screwed up? I say no, not really. By controlling the information that is fed to us, we have been trained to believe WE are to blame. We are to blame for pollution, for driving big giant gas guzzling cars, for waring and fighting with each other, for EVERYTHING bad in this world.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
REASONS WHY UFO ARE BEING COVERED UP:UFO Sightings Over Washington D.C. In July 1952 and July 2002. (http://www.informantnews.com/brief/dc52flap.html - broken link)
From the same site you supplied above;

"In fact, the strongest rampart of Bush's Nazi imperial America is indeed 9-11; it and it alone are the strongest link in the chain of events that bind Americans to the new Nazi Amerika. It is increasingly being shown that 9-11 was an inside job, perpetrated by the secret and deadly cabal of the JFK-killing and drug running CIA, the controlled demolition-savvy Israeli Mossad, and the Israeli-dominated and controlled Pentagon. The latter provided for "drills" as cover to disable our radar defense systems."

Do you actively seek out these weird sites?

I'm afraid you've blown your veracity yet again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal