We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||38.3 years|
|Virginia median age:||37.6 years|
Zip codes: 22611.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $32,005 (it was $20,337 in 2000)
Berryville town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $314,925 (it was $118,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $976.
Races in Berryville, VA (2013)
- 3,54682.6%White alone
- 45810.7%Black alone
- 731.7%Two or more races
- 230.5%Asian alone
- 80.2%American Indian alone
|Frustrated, moving to NoVa (90 replies)|
|Best Small Town Rural Feel in Loudoun/NOVA? (45 replies)|
|Unique Food Gift Ideas from Monastery Bakery in Berryville (1 reply)|
|Working in Winchester, choosing between Leesburg and Berryville to live (17 replies)|
|Small town feel in Northern Virginia? (87 replies)|
|Wendy's Commercial Makes Me Want To Visit Berryville (7 replies)|
Latest news from Berryville, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (17.8%), English (15.7%), Irish (11.3%), United States (9.8%), French (2.9%), Scottish (2.8%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1870
Elevation: 575 feet
Land area: 1.80 square miles.
Population density: 2,390 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Berryville:
- High school or higher: 85.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 31.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 12.1%
- Unemployed: 3.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 35.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Berryville town:
- Never married: 26.4%
- Now married: 57.1%
- Separated: 0.7%
- Widowed: 7.0%
- Divorced: 8.8%
130 residents are foreign born (1.4% Europe, 1.1% Latin America, 0.5% Asia).
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 11 registered sex offenders living in Berryville, Virginia as of May 31, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Berryville to the number of sex offenders is 388 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $2,341 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $2,015 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Frederick, MD (35.6 miles , pop. 52,767).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Washington, DC (54.6 miles , pop. 572,059).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (162.2 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Boyce, VA (2.4 miles ), Shenandoah Retreat, VA (2.5 miles ), Kabletown district, WV (3.0 miles ), Winchester, VA (3.2 miles ), Shannondale, WV (3.2 miles ), Middleway, WV (3.2 miles ), Charles Town, WV (3.4 miles ), Round Hill, VA (3.4 miles ).
Latitude: 39.15 N, Longitude: 77.98 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +125 (+2.9%)
Workers who live and work in this town: 338 (17.6%)
Area code: 540
|Crime rates in Berryville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 287.5)||131.9||122.6||121.2||226.9||164.4||129.6||174.7||189.4||109.5||69.3||43.9||133.3||86.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Berryville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.09|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -310 (-9.5%).
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (21%)
- Construction (15%)
- Public administration (11%)
- Educational services (11%)
- Manufacturing (8%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (22%)
- Educational services (18%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (11%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Management occupations (19%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (15%)
- Production occupations (11%)
- Computer and mathematical occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Sales and related occupations (20%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (16%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Health technologists and technicians (7%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (6%)
Average climate in Berryville, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Berryville-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Virginia state average. It is 11% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/24/2001, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 30.9 miles away from the Berryville town center injured 2 people and caused $2 million in damages.
On 8/4/1975, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 6.0 miles away from the town center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Berryville-area historical earthquake activity is near Virginia state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 205.9 miles away from the city center
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 108.3 miles away from Berryville center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 131.7 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 238.2 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 00:42:43, a magnitude 4.2 (4.2 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 132.9 miles away from Berryville center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 328.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Clarke County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Floods: 2, Blizzard: 1, Drought: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Storm: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Lucy Diggs Slowe - Educator, Lloyd W. Williams - Recipient of the DSC, Sean Munson - College basketball player (Wagner Seahawks), Lewis M. Allen - Film producer.
Hospitals and medical centers in Berryville:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Berryville:
- EVERGREEN HEALTH AND REHAB (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; WINCHESTER, VA)
- SHAWNEE SPRINGS NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; WINCHESTER, VA)
- HOME CARE OF SHENANDOAH MEM (Home Health Center, about 11 miles away; WINCHESTER, VA)
- WINCHESTER MEDICAL CENTER HHA (Home Health Center, about 11 miles away; WINCHESTER, VA)
- BLUE RIDGE HOSPICE, INC (Hospital, about 11 miles away; WINCHESTER, VA)
- ENVOY OF WINCHESTER, LLC (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; WINCHESTER, VA)
- SHENANDOAH VLY WESTMINSTER-CANTERBURY (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; WINCHESTER, VA)
airports located in Berryville:See details about airports located in Berryville, VA
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Berryville:
- Shenandoah University (about 10 miles; Winchester, VA; Full-time enrollment: 3,010)
- American Public University System (about 12 miles; Charles Town, WV; FT enrollment: 43,829)
- Lord Fairfax Community College (about 18 miles; Middletown, VA; FT enrollment: 4,144)
- Shepherd University (about 22 miles; Shepherdstown, WV; FT enrollment: 3,745)
- Frederick Community College (about 37 miles; Frederick, MD; FT enrollment: 3,798)
- Hagerstown Community College (about 38 miles; Hagerstown, MD; FT enrollment: 3,220)
- Stratford University (about 41 miles; Fairfax, VA; FT enrollment: 2,570)
Public high school in Berryville:
- CLARKE COUNTY HIGH (Students: 753, Location: 627 MOSBY BLVD., Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Berryville:
Public elementary/middle schools in Berryville:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Visit the official site for the Town of Berryville at www. berryvilleva.gov
Notable locations in Berryville: Rosemont Estate (A), Clarke County Emergency Services (B), Mosby Museum (C), Rose Hill Nursing Home (D), Clarke County Library (E), Clarke County Courthouse (F), Berryville Town Hall (G), John H Enders Volunteer Fire Company and Rescue Squad (H), Clarke County Sheriff's Office (I), Berryville Police Department (J). Display/hide their locations on the map
Main business address in Berryville: EAGLE FINANCIAL SERVICES INC (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Berryville include: Zion Church (A), Berryville Baptist Church (B), Berryville Presbyterian Church (C), Grace Episcopal Church (D), Saint Lukes Baptist Church (E), Saint Marys Episcopal Church (F), Saint Peters Baptist Church (G), Supreme Council of the House of Jacob (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Grace Cemetery (1), Berryville Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Berryville include: Rixey Moore Memorial Park (1), Berryville Historic District (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Mic Nic Amusements (Amusement & Theme Parks; 943 Parshall Road), Lady's Amusements (Arcades & Amusements; 943 Parshal Road).
Hotel: Battletown Inn (102 West Main Street).
Courts: Clarke County - Circuit Court Clerk (102 North Church Street), Clarke County - General District Court Office (104 North Church Street), Clarke County - Juvenile And Domestic Relations Court- Probation Off (104 North Church Street), Clarke County Court (102 North Church Street), Clarke County - Juvenile And Domestic Relations Court- Clerk (104 North Church Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 66.7. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 26.6. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 10.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 9.98. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 9.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 9.01. This is about average. Closest monitor was 10.4 miles away from the city center.
(5.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 18.6% for Black residents)
|This town:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
134 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Berryville (2011 data):
- Bank of Clarke County: Bank Of Clarke County at 2 East Main Street, branch established on 1881/04/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $561.6 mil, Deposits: $448.8 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 11 total offices, Holding Company: Eagle Financial Services, Inc.
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Berryville Main Branch at 23 North Church Street, branch established on 1963/08/30. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Berryville town (based on Clarke County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Clarke County:||0.70 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Clarke County:||2.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Clarke County:||5.58 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.58 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Berryville, VA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$18,083||$72,332||6||$1,575|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$34,416||$45,888||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$3,492||$41,904||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||8||$25,885||$38,828||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||30||$118,198||$47,279||6||$1,575|
Berryville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $495,000 ($115.20)
Sewerage: $358,000 ($83.31)
Financial Administration: $347,000 ($80.75)
Police Protection: $346,000 ($80.52)
General - Other: $295,000 ($68.65)
Solid Waste Management: $199,000 ($46.31)
Regular Highways: $176,000 ($40.96)
Fire Protection: $58,000 ($13.50)
Parks & Recreation: $8,000 ($1.86)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $496,000 ($115.43)
Financial Administration: $260,000 ($60.51)
Sewerage: $59,000 ($13.73)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $855,000 ($198.98)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $48,000 ($11.17)
Berryville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $427,000 ($99.37)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $6,000 ($1.40)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $19,000 ($4.42)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $626,000 ($145.68)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $94,000 ($21.88)
All Other: $6,000 ($1.40)
Highways: $6,000 ($1.40)
- Tax - Property: $767,000 ($178.50)
NEC: $251,000 ($58.41)
Public Utilities: $142,000 ($33.05)
Total General Sales: $94,000 ($21.88)
Motor Vehicle License: $52,000 ($12.10)
Berryville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,405,000 ($326.97)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Water Utilities: $1,640,000 ($381.66)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $2,037,000 ($474.05)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $1,008,000 ($234.58)
Berryville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $363,000 ($84.48)
8.47% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($59,638 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Loudoun County, VA||2.05% ($78,676 average AGI)|
|from Frederick County, VA||1.35% ($36,577)|
|from Winchester city, VA||0.53% ($44,536)|
7.91% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($42,277 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Berryville:
- WKCW (1420 AM; 50 kW; WARRENTON, VA; Owner: WAY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WMRE (1550 AM; 5 kW; CHARLESTOWN, WV; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WMET (1150 AM; 50 kW; GAITHERSBURG, MD; Owner: BELTWAY ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
- WTRI (1520 AM; daytime; 17 kW; BRUNSWICK, MD; Owner: JMK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WTEM (980 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WTOP (1500 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- WAGE (1200 AM; 5 kW; LEESBURG, VA; Owner: RADIO WAGE, INC.)
- WBAL (1090 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: HEARST RADIO, INC.)
- WGOP (700 AM; daytime; 25 kW; WALKERSVILLE, MD; Owner: BIRACH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WWGB (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; INDIAN HEAD, MD; Owner: GOOD BODY MEDIA, LLC)
- WPGC (1580 AM; 50 kW; MORNINGSIDE, MD; Owner: INFINITY WPGC(AM), INC.)
- WINC (1400 AM; 1 kW; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: MID ATLANTIC NETWORK, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Berryville:
- WWRE (105.5 FM; BERRYVILLE, VA; Owner: MID ATLANTIC NETWORK, INC.)
- W228BA (93.5 FM; LEESBURG, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WINC-FM (92.5 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: MID ATLANTIC NETWORK, INC.)
- WTRM (91.3 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: TIMBER RIDGE MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WUSQ-FM (102.5 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WLTF (97.5 FM; MARTINSBURG, WV; Owner: PRETTYMAN BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- W243AF (96.5 FM; FLINT HILL, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WXVA-FM (98.3 FM; CHARLES TOWN, WV; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WPER (89.9 FM; CULPEPER, VA; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO INC.)
- WMXH-FM (105.7 FM; LURAY, VA; Owner: EASY RADIO, INC.)
- WFRE (99.9 FM; FREDERICK, MD; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- W219BX (91.7 FM; FREDERICK, MD; Owner: CEDAR RIDGE CHILDREN'S HOME & SCHOOL, INC)
- WARX (106.9 FM; HAGERSTOWN, MD; Owner: MANNING BROADCASTING INC.)
- WAYZ-FM (104.7 FM; HAGERSTOWN, MD; Owner: HJV LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WWVZ (103.9 FM; BRADDOCK HEIGHTS, MD; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- WETH (89.1 FM; HAGERSTOWN, MD; Owner: GREATER WASHINGTON EDUCATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSN.)
- WDZN (100.1 FM; ROMNEY, WV; Owner: CHARTER EQUITIES, INC.)
- WEEO-FM (103.7 FM; MCCONNELLSBURG, PA; Owner: ALLEGHENY MOUNTAIN NETWORK)
- WCRH (90.5 FM; WILLIAMSPORT, MD; Owner: CEDAR RIDGE CHILDREN'S HOME & SCHOOL, INC)
- W233AA (94.5 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY BOARD OF VISITORS)
TV broadcast stations around Berryville:
- WAZW-CA (Channel 48; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: RUARCH ASSOCIATES LLC)
- WAZF-CA (Channel 28; FRONT ROYAL, VA; Owner: RUARCH ASSOCIATES LLC)
- WWPX (Channel 60; MARTINSBURG, WV; Owner: PAXSON WASHINGTON-60 LICENSE, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Berryville fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Berryville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:22 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:5
- 9 S Buckmarch St (Lat: 39.151222 Lon: -77.983056), Call Sign: KDV680, Licensee ID: L00090340
Assigned Frequencies: 46.1000 MHzGrant Date: 01/22/2003, Expiration Date: 01/13/2013, Cancellation Date: 03/16/2013Registrant: John H Enders Vol Fire Co Inc, 9 S Buckmarsh St, Berryville, VA 22611, Phone: (703) 955-1110
- On 613 2.3 Mi Sse (Lat: 39.117500 Lon: -77.971944), Type: Tower, Structure height: 134.1 m, Overall height: 135.9 m, Call Sign: KNHD997
Assigned Frequencies: 46.5400 MHzGrant Date: 12/30/2003, Expiration Date: 12/06/2013, Cancellation Date: 02/08/2014Registrant: Federal Licensing Inc, 1588 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440, Email:
- Lat: 39.144556 Lon: -77.983056, Call Sign: WPPY607
Assigned Frequencies: 456.300 MHz, 467.425 MHz, 463.500 MHzGrant Date: 12/29/2004, Expiration Date: 03/15/2015, Cancellation Date: 09/15/2009, Certifier: Michael BrownRegistrant: Valley Two-Way, 2248 Papermill Road, Winchester, VA 22601, Phone: (540) 665-9558, Fax: (540) 723-6653
- Rt 680, Rt 680 Rr Crossing @ Mp H041.17 (Lat: 39.130778 Lon: -77.993694), Type: Bant, Structure height: 2.5 m, Overall height: 3.1 m, Call Sign: WPYR669, Licensee ID: L00008014
Assigned Frequencies: 160.380 MHz, 160.440 MHzGrant Date: 07/17/2013, Expiration Date: 10/08/2023, Certifier: Jerry R CelioRegistrant: Norfolk Southern Railway Company, 1200 Peachtree Street, Ne, Box 123, Atlatna, GA 30309, Phone: (404) 582-6224, Fax: (404) 582-6209, Email:
- 25 Jack Enders Boulevard (Lat: 39.145611 Lon: -77.971722), Type: Bant, Structure height: 9 m, Overall height: 12 m, Call Sign: WQSE259
Assigned Frequencies: 462.750 MHzGrant Date: 09/09/2013, Expiration Date: 09/09/2023, Certifier: Mark StevensRegistrant: Visiplex, Inc., 1287 North Barclay Boulevard, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089, Phone: (847) 229-0250, Fax: (847) 229-0259, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- 7HCH209A, 426 Quarry Road (Hch209) (Lat: 39.129806 Lon: -77.913917), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 33.5 m, Call Sign: WQVW810
Assigned Frequencies: 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHzGrant Date: 06/02/2015, Expiration Date: 06/02/2025, Certifier: David WerblowRegistrant: T-Mobile Usa, Inc., 12920 Se 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006, Phone: (425) 383-8401, Fax: (425) 383-4040, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:45 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Berryville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:13 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Berryville)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Berryville and their reported violations in the past:GRAFTON SCHOOL (Population served: 123, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:WATERMELON PARK CAMPGROUND (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- One routine major monitoring violation
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - Between APR-2014 and JUN-2014, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUN-04-2014), St Formal NOV issued (JUN-04-2014), St Public Notif received (JUN-05-2014), St Compliance achieved (JUN-17-2014)
- MCL, Acute (TCR) - Between APR-2014 and JUN-2014, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUN-04-2014), St Formal NOV issued (JUN-04-2014), St Public Notif received (JUN-05-2014), St Compliance achieved (JUN-17-2014)
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
Drinking water stations with addresses in Berryville that have no violations reported:
- CLARKE COUNTY SANITARY AUTHORITY (Population served: 1,215, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater under infl of surface water)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 64
- Hazardous Condition: 22
- Service Call: 2
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Berryville
|Most common first names in Berryville, VA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Berryville, VA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (42%)
- Electricity (34%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (17%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (5%)
- Wood (2%)
|Businesses in Berryville, VA|
Berryville compared to Virginia state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Total of 24 patent applications in 2008-2016.