|Median resident age:||38.9 years|
|Iowa median age:||44.4 years|
Zip codes: 50441.
Hampton city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $82,146 (it was $56,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $516.
- White alone - 3,432 (76.9%)
- Hispanic - 958 (21.5%)
- Two or more races - 40 (0.9%)
- Black alone - 12 (0.3%)
- Asian alone - 14 (0.3%)
- American Indian alone - 4 (0.09%)
- Other race alone - 1 (0.02%)
|New Hampton? (0 replies)|
|New Hampton, IA (1 reply)|
|Des Moines' population growth outpaces state, Midwest (252 replies)|
|Quad City Photo Thread (50 replies)|
|What do you love and hate about living in Iowa? (190 replies)|
|A LOT going on in downtown Des Moines. Don't believe me? (11 replies)|
Latest news from Hampton, IA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (39.7%), English (7.7%), Irish (6.3%), United States (4.4%), Norwegian (4.4%), Dutch (3.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 11/19/1870
Land area: 4.28 square miles.
|Population density: 1,028 people per square mile||(low).|
For population 25 years and over in Hampton:
- High school or higher: 79.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.0%
- Unemployed: 5.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 18.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Hampton city:
- Never married: 26.1%
- Now married: 51.7%
- Separated: 0.3%
- Widowed: 10.2%
- Divorced: 11.6%
213 residents are foreign born (0.8% Asia).
According to our research of Iowa and other state lists there were 10 registered sex offenders living in Hampton, Iowa as of January 25, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Hampton to the number of sex offenders is 440 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,234 (1.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,228 (1.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Waterloo, IA (47.2 miles , pop. 68,747).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: St. Paul, MN (153.0 miles , pop. 287,151).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (289.6 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Hansell, IA (2.3 miles) , Geneva, IA (2.5 miles) , Chapin, IA (2.5 miles) , Bradford, IA (2.8 miles) , Coulter, IA (2.9 miles ), Latimer, IA (2.9 miles ), Sheffield, IA (3.2 miles ), Dumont, IA (3.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 4 buildings, average cost: $77,300
- 1998: 13 buildings, average cost: $66,700
- 1999: 4 buildings, average cost: $85,400
- 2000: 5 buildings, average cost: $92,600
- 2001: 3 buildings, average cost: $57,500
- 2002: 2 buildings, average cost: $94,300
- 2003: 2 buildings, average cost: $94,300
- 2004: 11 buildings, average cost: $140,500
- 2005: 5 buildings, average cost: $97,200
- 2006: 2 buildings, average cost: $163,100
- 2007: 1 building, cost: $212,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $389,800
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $164,900
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 42.74 N, Longitude: 93.21 W
Area code: 641
|Crime rates in Hampton by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||57.3||60.5||88.9||43.1||58.9||85.8||59.6||8.8||35.3||28.6||38.1||70.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Hampton detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.56|
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +73 (+1.8%).
- Manufacturing (26%)
- Construction (12%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (11%)
- Wholesale trade (11%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (32%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Wholesale trade (8%)
- Information (5%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (8%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (7%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (7%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (6%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (6%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Food and beverage serving workers except waiters/waitresses (7%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (6%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (6%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (4%)
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (4%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (4%)
Average climate in Hampton, Iowa
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hampton-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Iowa state average. It is 114% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/15/1968, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 4.8 miles away from the Hampton city center killed 13 people and injured 462 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 10/14/1966, a category F5 tornado 20.4 miles away from the city center killed 6 people and injured 172 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Hampton-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Iowa state average. It is 83% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/9/1975 at 14:54:15, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 246.3 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 407.5 miles away from Hampton center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 388.8 miles away from the city center
On 6/28/2004 at 06:10:52, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 MB, 4.2 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 238.2 miles away from the city center
On 3/4/1983 at 06:32:18, a magnitude 4.6 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 4.4 ML) earthquake occurred 327.3 miles away from Hampton center
On 6/5/1993 at 01:24:53, a magnitude 4.1 (4.1 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 253.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Franklin County (14) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 10, Storms: 6, Tornadoes: 4, Heavy Rains: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: William D. Leahy - Admiral, Raef LaFrentz - NBA player (Boston Celtics, born: May 29, 1976), Tom Latham - Politician, Jack Bailey (actor) - Game show host, Aaron Michael Davies - Film actor.
Hospitals and medical centers in Hampton:
Airports located in Hampton:
- Hampton Municipal Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,800, Local Ops: 2,700)
- Beeds Lake Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 2,000, Local Ops: 2,000)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Hampton:
- North Iowa Area Community College (about 29 miles; Mason City, IA; Full-time enrollment: 2,235)
- University of Northern Iowa (about 42 miles; Cedar Falls, IA; FT enrollment: 10,816)
- Hawkeye Community College (about 50 miles; Waterloo, IA; FT enrollment: 7,160)
- Iowa Central Community College (about 54 miles; Fort Dodge, IA; FT enrollment: 4,682)
- Iowa State University (about 55 miles; Ames, IA; FT enrollment: 28,662)
- Riverland Community College (about 66 miles; Austin, MN; FT enrollment: 2,321)
- Upper Iowa University (about 72 miles; Fayette, IA; FT enrollment: 5,275)
Public high school in Hampton:
- Hampton-Dumont High School (Students: 387; Location: 101 12th Ave NW; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Hampton:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- List of Churches leaves out Trinity Lutheran Church.
Notable locations in Hampton: Farmers Co-op Elevator (A), Hampton (B), Hampton Fire Department (C), Hampton Public Library (D), Hampton City Hall (E), Franklin County Sheriffs Department (F), Hampton Police Department (G), Franklin County Courthouse (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Hampton include: Faith Baptist Church (A), Hampton United Methodist Church (B), First Congregational Church (C), Trinity Lutheran Church (D), Church of Christ (E), Calvary Assembly Church (F), First Christian Church (G), Saint Pauls Lutheran Church (H), Saint Patricks Catholic Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Hampton Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Hampton include: Centennial Tree Historical Marker (1), Hamptons First Resident Historical Marker (2), East Park (3), Progress Park (4), Hampton City Park (5). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Franklin County Historical Society (Historical Places & Services; Fairgrounds), Beeds Lake State Park Officer (Amusement & Theme Parks; 1422 165th Street).
Hotels: Gold Key Motel (1570 Highway 65), Hampton Motel (816 Central Avenue West), Americinn Lodge & Suites (702 Central Avenue East), Travelers Inn Motel (Highway 65 South).
Court: Iowa State - Judicial Department Clerk- Transportation Department Of-Hampton Driver's L (12 1st Avenue Northwest).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2009 was 46.8. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2009 was 10.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 23.0 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Hampton and their reported violations in the past:BEEDS LAKE HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION (Population served: 75, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-1997, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-04-1997), St Formal NOV issued (AUG-04-1997), St Compliance achieved (MAR-25-1998)
- CCR Complete Failure to Report - Between JUL-2005 and JUN-2006, Consumer Confidence Rule. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (MAY-22-2006), St Public Notif requested (MAY-22-2006), St Public Notif received (JUN-29-2006), St Compliance achieved (JUN-29-2006)
- Monitoring and Reporting Stage 1 - Between JAN-2004 and MAR-2004, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (MAR-10-2005), St Public Notif requested (MAR-10-2005), St Compliance achieved (MAY-05-2005), St Public Notif received (MAY-05-2005)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Hampton that have no violations reported:
- HAMPTON MUNI WATER WORKS (Population served: 4218, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(5.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 49.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 67.3% for other race residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
16 people in group homes intended for adults in 2010
143 people in nursing homes in 2000
11 people in other noninstitutional group quarters in 2000
Hampton compared to Iowa state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Hampton (2011 data):
- Hampton State Bank: at 100 1st Street, N.W., branch established on 1934/01/01; Drive-In Branch at 220 First, N.W., branch established on 1973/12/03. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $73.0 mil, Deposits: $57.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Hampton Banco, Inc.
- First National Bank of Hampton: First National Bank Of Hampton at 211 1st Avenue, N.W., branch established on 1933/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $127.2 mil, Deposits: $109.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: A. M. Saylor, Incorporated
- United Bank and Trust Company: United Bank And Trust Company at 400 Central Ave East, branch established on 1915/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $129.8 mil, Deposits: $109.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: J. E. Coonley Company
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (68%)
- Electricity (27%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (4%)
Religion statistics for Hampton city (based on Franklin County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 76.64%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||United Methodist Church||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Catholic Church||United Church of Christ||Lutheran Church|
|Name||Reformed Church in America||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Baptist General Conference||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Franklin County:||1.90 / 10,000 pop.|
|Iowa:||2.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Franklin County:||1.90 / 10,000 pop.|
|Iowa:||0.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Franklin County:||4.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.01 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$4,922||$29,532||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$21,279||$42,558||0||$0|
|Police - Other||5||$11,845||$28,428||2||$1,550|
|Streets and Highways||3||$9,615||$38,460||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$6,390||$38,340||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||23||$68,352||$35,662||2||$1,550|
Hampton government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Housing and Community Development: $175,000 ($39.79)
Regular Highways: $53,000 ($12.05)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $713,000 ($162.12)
Water Utilities: $438,000 ($99.59)
Regular Highways: $286,000 ($65.03)
Sewerage: $257,000 ($58.44)
Libraries: $195,000 ($44.34)
Parks and Recreation: $152,000 ($34.56)
General Public Buildings: $152,000 ($34.56)
Miscellaneous Commercial Activities, NEC: $70,000 ($15.92)
Air Transportation: $51,000 ($11.60)
General - Other: $47,000 ($10.69)
Local Fire Protection: $36,000 ($8.19)
Solid Waste Management: $25,000 ($5.68)
Health - Other: $7,000 ($1.59)
Central Staff Services: $4,000 ($0.91)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $3,000 ($0.68)
- General - Interest on Debt: $121,000 ($27.51)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $25,000 ($5.68)
Sewerage: $19,000 ($4.32)
General Public Building: $6,000 ($1.36)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $1,021,000 ($232.15)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $51,000 ($11.60)
Hampton government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $287,000 ($65.26)
All Other: $131,000 ($29.79)
Parks and Recreation: $43,000 ($9.78)
Solid Waste Management: $29,000 ($6.59)
Miscellaneous Commercial Activities: $28,000 ($6.37)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $82,000 ($18.64)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $141,000 ($32.06)
Interest Earnings: $83,000 ($18.87)
Special Assessments: $21,000 ($4.77)
Rents: $19,000 ($4.32)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $671,000 ($152.57)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $353,000 ($80.26)
General Local Government Support: $29,000 ($6.59)
All Other: $2,000 ($0.45)
- Tax - Property: $1,901,000 ($432.24)
General Sales and Gross Receipts: $263,000 ($59.80)
Public Utilities Sales: $68,000 ($15.46)
Other Selective Sales: $32,000 ($7.28)
Other License: $26,000 ($5.91)
Hampton government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $3,466,000 ($788.09)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $2,561,000 ($582.31)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $905,000 ($205.78)
Hampton government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $4,070,000 ($925.42)
4.89% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 200530,660 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from Hardin County, IA||0.67% ($24,692 average AGI)|
|from Cerro Gordo County, IA||0.54% ($29,571)|
|from Butler County, IA||0.46% ($28,722)|
6.52% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 200630,340 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Hampton:
- KXEL (1540 AM; 50 kW; WATERLOO, IA; Owner: KXEL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WHO (1040 AM; 50 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KCNZ (1250 AM; 10 kW; CEDAR FALLS, IA; Owner: FIFE COMMUNICATION COMPANY, L.C.)
- KGLO (1300 AM; 5 kW; MASON CITY, IA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KDNZ (1650 AM; 10 kW; CEDAR FALLS, IA; Owner: FIFE COMMUNICATIONS CO., LLC)
- KWMT (540 AM; 5 kW; FORT DODGE, IA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KIFG (1510 AM; daytime; 1 kW; IOWA FALLS, IA; Owner: TIMES-CITIZEN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KFAN (1130 AM; 50 kW; MINNEAPOLIS, MN; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WOI (640 AM; 5 kW; AMES, IA; Owner: IOWA STATE UNIV., OF SCIENCE & TECH.)
- WCTS (1030 AM; 50 kW; MAPLEWOOD, MN; Owner: CNTL. BAPT. THEO/AL SEMI MINNEAPOLIS)
- WCCO (830 AM; 50 kW; MINNEAPOLIS, MN; Owner: INFINITY MEDIA CORPORATION)
- KOIL (1020 AM; 50 kW; PLATTSMOUTH, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KWLO (1330 AM; 5 kW; WATERLOO, IA; Owner: KXEL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Hampton:
- KLMJ (104.9 FM; HAMPTON, IA; Owner: CD BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KLSS-FM (106.1 FM; MASON CITY, IA; Owner: THREE EAGLES OF MASON CITY, INC.)
- KIAI (93.9 FM; MASON CITY, IA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KQCR-FM (98.9 FM; PARKERSBURG, IA; Owner: CD BROADCASTING INC)
- KIOW (107.3 FM; FOREST CITY, IA; Owner: PILOT KNOB BROADCASTING)
- KIFG-FM (95.3 FM; IOWA FALLS, IA; Owner: TIMES-CITIZEN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KLKK (103.7 FM; CLEAR LAKE, IA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Hampton:
- KIMT (Channel 3; MASON CITY, IA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KYIN (Channel 24; MASON CITY, IA; Owner: IOWA PUBLIC BROADCASTING BOARD)
- K25FA (Channel 25; IOWA FALLS, IA; Owner: ROBERT M. CAMPBELL)
- K47EK (Channel 47; IOWA FALLS, IA; Owner: ROBERT M. CAMPBELL)
- K49DZ (Channel 49; IOWA FALLS, IA; Owner: EAST SIDE ENTERPRISES)
- K55GV (Channel 55; IOWA FALLS, ETC., IA; Owner: ROBERT M. CAMPBELL)
- K57GN (Channel 57; IOWA FALLS, IA; Owner: EAST SIDE ENTERPRISES)
- K61GF (Channel 61; IOWA FALLS, ETC., IA; Owner: BSA INVESTMENT)
- K19DX (Channel 19; IOWA FALLS, ETC., IA; Owner: BSA INVESTMENT)
- K27EW (Channel 27; IOWA FALLS, ETC., IA; Owner: BSA INVESTMENT)
- K33ED (Channel 33; IOWA FALLS, ETC., IA; Owner: EAST SIDE ENTERPRISES)
- K51EP (Channel 51; IOWA FALLS, IA; Owner: EAST SIDE ENTERPRISES)
- K53FD (Channel 53; IOWA FALLS, IA; Owner: ROBERT M. CAMPBELL)
- K59FM (Channel 59; IOWA FALLS, ETC., IA; Owner: EAST SIDE ENTERPRISES)
- K69GZ (Channel 69; IOWA FALLS, ETC., IA; Owner: BSA INVESTMENT)
- Fatal accident count: 3
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 5
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 0
- Fatalities: 3
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 7
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
- Fatal accident count: 80
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 123
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 25
- Fatalities: 86
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 199
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 8
Hampton fatal accident list:
Mar 17, 1989 01:31 PM, 3, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1
Dec 20, 1982 10:32 AM, Hwy-3, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Hampton)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:35 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Hampton, IA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:21 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:14 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: K0SNZ
Grant Date: 08/23/1988, Expiration Date: 08/23/1998, Cancellation Date: 08/24/2000
Registrant: Richard C Stewart, 1008 1st St Nw, Hampton, IA 50441
- Call Sign: K0SOA, Licensee ID: L01033383
Grant Date: 02/03/1998, Expiration Date: 02/03/2008, Cancellation Date: 02/04/2010
Registrant: Raymond F Kreiner, 1724 Central Ave. E. Apt. 19, Hampton, IA 50441-7463
- Call Sign: KC0CC, Licensee ID: L00621264
Grant Date: 08/30/2005, Expiration Date: 11/28/2015, Certifier: Ronald D Pinta
Registrant: Ronald D Pinta, 311 4th Ave Nw, Hampton, IA 50441
- Call Sign: N0GQH
Grant Date: 10/04/1995, Expiration Date: 10/04/2005, Cancellation Date: 10/05/2007
Registrant: Dorothy E Klousia, 1008 Val Kay Ct, Hampton, IA 50441-1418
- Call Sign: W0CRG, Previous Call Sign: AA0RN
Grant Date: 06/18/1996, Expiration Date: 06/18/2006, Cancellation Date: 06/19/2008
Registrant: Robert D Marchant, 318 2nd Ave Ne, Hampton, IA 50441
- Call Sign: KC0ZXY, Licensee ID: L01257286
Grant Date: 03/15/2007, Expiration Date: 03/15/2017, Certifier: Brandon E Hawver
Registrant: Brandon E Hawver, 1723 Thrush Ave, Hampton, IA 50441
FAA Registered Aircraft:22 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Hampton)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 5
|Most common first names in Hampton, IA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Hampton, IA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Hampton, IA|
Hampton on our top lists:
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Child care workers"
- #84 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Media and communication equipment workers"
- #91 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the biggest property tax revenues per resident in 2004 in $"
- #96 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Other direct selling establishments"
- #41 (50441) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of taxpayers using paid preparers for 2004 taxes (pop 5,000+)"
- #68 (50441) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Danish first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 13 patent applications in 2008-2014.