|Median resident age:||35.3 years|
|Florida median age:||40.3 years|
Zip codes: 33935.
Labelle city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $62,820 (it was $50,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $740.
- White alone - 2,395 (50.4%)
- Hispanic - 1,827 (38.4%)
- Black alone - 425 (8.9%)
- American Indian alone - 74 (1.6%)
- Asian alone - 40 (0.8%)
- Two or more races - 4 (0.08%)
|Best route to Orlando (Disney) from Naples? (90 replies)|
|Caloosahatchee River runoff...How does the water look this week? (69 replies)|
|Best Place To Live, Relocating to South Florida (26 replies)|
|Rural Area in western Florida (10 replies)|
|The City Beautiful (35 replies)|
|Miami:least educated US city! (105 replies)|
Latest news from Labelle, FL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (31.3%), Irish (6.6%), German (6.2%), English (3.8%), Italian (1.8%), Scotch-Irish (1.6%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Land area: 3.47 square miles.
Population density: 1,323 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Labelle:
- High school or higher: 67.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.2%
- Unemployed: 6.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 28.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Labelle city:
- Never married: 34.2%
- Now married: 44.3%
- Separated: 6.4%
- Widowed: 7.1%
- Divorced: 8.0%
435 residents are foreign born (1.6% North America).
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were 15 registered sex offenders living in Labelle, Florida as of March 27, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Labelle to the number of sex offenders is 305 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $966 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $399 (1.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Cape Coral, FL (34.6 miles , pop. 102,286).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Hialeah, FL (94.4 miles , pop. 226,419).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (873.9 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: La Belle, FL (1.6 miles ), Port La Belle, FL (1.7 miles ), Fort Denaud, FL (2.7 miles ), Charleston Park, FL (3.1 miles ), Alva, FL (3.5 miles ), Southwest Glades, FL (3.7 miles ), Pioneer, FL (3.7 miles ), Lehigh Acres, FL (4.0 miles ).
Latitude: 26.76 N, Longitude: 81.44 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,328 (+49.0%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 752 (48.6%)
Unemployment by year (%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (47%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (9%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Utilities (6%)
- Educational services (34%)
- Accommodation and food services (21%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (10%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (2%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (16%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (6%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (5%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (4%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (7%)
- Cashiers (7%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (6%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (5%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (5%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (5%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (4%)
Average climate in Labelle, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Labelle-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Florida state average. It is 18% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/17/1982, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 4.7 miles away from the Labelle city center killed one person and injured 4 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 6/18/1972, a category F2 tornado 15.3 miles away from the city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Labelle-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Florida state average. It is 97% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 323.2 miles away from the city center
On 2/22/1992 at 04:21:34, a magnitude 3.2 (3.2 MB, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 160.3 miles away from Labelle center
On 3/31/1992 at 14:59:39, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 MB, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 270.8 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 431.7 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 464.3 miles away from Labelle center
On 11/11/2002 at 23:39:29, a magnitude 4.4 (4.0 MB, 4.4 LG, Depth: 1.5 mi) earthquake occurred 400.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Hendry County (19) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 9, Fires: 5, Tropical Storms: 4, Freezes: 2, Flood: 1, Tornado: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers in Labelle:
Airports located in Labelle:
- La Belle Municipal Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 120, Itinerant Ops: 7,000, Local Ops: 14,880)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Labelle:
- Florida Gulf Coast University (about 30 miles; Fort Myers, FL; Full-time enrollment: 11,165)
- Edison State College (about 32 miles; Fort Myers, FL; FT enrollment: 10,649)
- Hodges University (about 39 miles; Naples, FL; FT enrollment: 2,132)
- Indian River State College (about 81 miles; Fort Pierce, FL; FT enrollment: 12,211)
- Palm Beach State College (about 85 miles; Lake Worth, FL; FT enrollment: 19,938)
- State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota (about 85 miles; Bradenton, FL; FT enrollment: 8,012)
- Lynn University (about 86 miles; Boca Raton, FL; FT enrollment: 2,151)
Notable locations in Labelle: LaBelle Plaza (A), Firehouse Cultural Center (B), La Belle Fire Department (C), Hendry County Emergency Medical Services Station 219 (D), Hendry County Sheriff's Office West District (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Labelle include: Highlands Grace Reformed Church (A), First Baptist Church of Labelle (B), Church of Peace (C), Church of God of Labelle (D), Central Church of Christ (E), Caloosa Baptist Church (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Labelle Heritage Museum Inc (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 150 South Lee Street), Everglades Wildlife Sanctuary (Recreation Areas; 745 F Road), Azteca Game Room (Amusement & Theme Parks; 681 West Cowboy Way).
Hotel: Big V Motel (32 Hall Street).
Court: Florida State - Judicial- Public Defender (25 East Hickpoochee Avenue).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Labelle and their reported violations in the past:PIONEER PLAZA (Population served: 350, Groundwater):
Past health violations:OAK HAMMOCK II (Population served: 30, Groundwater):
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2005, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif received (SEP-01-2005), St Public Notif requested (SEP-30-2005)
Past health violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2006, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (SEP-01-2006), St Public Notif received (SEP-01-2006)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Labelle that have no violations reported:
- MEXICAN STORE NORMA'S (Population served: 1,000, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- RIVERSIDE RETREAT (Population served: 100, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- STATE ROAD 31 SHELL STATION (Population served: 100, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- OAK HAMMOCK (Population served: 99, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- SPENCER KELLY TRAILER PARK (Population served: 45, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- WILSON'S LABOR CAMP (Population served: 35, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(25.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 27.6% for Black residents, 31.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 71.1% for other race residents, 80.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.8 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Labelle in 2010:
- 187 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 77 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 7 people in other noninstitutional facilities
People in group quarters in Labelle in 2000:
- 135 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 116 people in nursing homes
- 42 people in agriculture workers' dormitories on farms
- 6 people in unknown juvenile institutions
- 5 people in religious group quarters
Labelle compared to Florida state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Labelle (2011 data):
- CenterState Bank of Florida, National Association: Labelle Branch at 45 Bridge Street, branch established on 1927/01/01. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $2,082.6 mil, Deposits: $1,779.8 mil, headquarters in Winter Haven, FL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 65 total offices, Holding Company: Centerstate Banks, Inc.
- Florida Community Bank, National Association: Labelle Branch at 155 North Bridge Street, branch established on 1963/04/23. Info updated 2012/02/13: Bank assets: $3,354.7 mil, Deposits: $2,512.2 mil, headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 46 total offices, Holding Company: Bond Street Management, Llc
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Labelle, Florida:
- Star Lite Motel, Hwy 80, Labelle, FL 33935
- Big V Motel, 32 Hall St, Labelle, FL 33935
- Rivers Edge Motel, 285 N River Rd, Labelle, FL 33935 , Phone: (863) 675-6062
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (97%)
- Utility gas (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Labelle city (based on Hendry County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 22.95%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||Catholic Church||United Methodist Church||Assemblies of God||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)|
|Name||Episcopal Church||Pentecostal Church of God||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Churches of Christ||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Hendry County:||2.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hendry County:||4.33 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hendry County:||4.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2004)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other and Unallocable||1||$1,936||$23,232||1||$633|
|Streets and Highways||15||$34,644||$27,715||0||$0|
|Other Government Administration||9||$24,112||$32,149||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||50||$119,074||$28,578||2||$1,603|
Labelle government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Sewerage: $2,568,000 ($559.72)
- Current Operations - Regular Highways: $614,000 ($133.83)
Water Utilities: $482,000 ($105.06)
Financial Administration: $375,000 ($81.73)
Fire Protection: $325,000 ($70.84)
Police Protection: $241,000 ($52.53)
Sewerage: $239,000 ($52.09)
Parks & Recreation: $172,000 ($37.49)
Health Services - Other: $138,000 ($30.08)
General - Other: $90,000 ($19.62)
Libraries: $11,000 ($2.40)
- General - Interest on Debt: $7,000 ($1.53)
- Other Capital Outlay - Fire Protection: $45,000 ($9.81)
General - Other: $20,000 ($4.36)
Financial Administration: $6,000 ($1.31)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $890,000 ($193.98)
Labelle government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - All Other: $339,000 ($73.89)
Sewerage: $249,000 ($54.27)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $159,000 ($34.66)
General Revenue, NEC: $104,000 ($22.67)
Rents: $22,000 ($4.80)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $496,000 ($108.11)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $245,000 ($53.40)
All Other: $58,000 ($12.64)
- Tax - Public Utilities: $422,000 ($91.98)
Property: $310,000 ($67.57)
Motor Fuels Sales: $220,000 ($47.95)
Other Selective Sales: $214,000 ($46.64)
NEC: $18,000 ($3.92)
Labelle government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $124,000 ($27.03)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $36,000 ($7.85)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $147,000 ($32.04)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $13,000 ($2.83)
- Short Term Debt Outstanding - End of Fiscal Year: $1,075,000 ($234.31)
Labelle government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $3,421,000 ($745.64)
8.90% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,265 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Lee County, FL||1.42% ($26,946 average AGI)|
|from Palm Beach County, FL||0.90% ($26,429)|
|from Broward County, FL||0.77% ($60,733)|
9.34% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,353 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Labelle:
- WJNA (640 AM; 38 kW; ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL; Owner: SOUTH FLORIDA RADIO, INC.)
- WWCL (1440 AM; 5 kW; LEHIGH ACRES, FL; Owner: OLBOTA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WWCN (770 AM; 10 kW; NORTH FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: WJPT LICENSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WWFE (670 AM; 50 kW; MIAMI, FL; Owner: FENIX BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WAQI (710 AM; 50 kW; MIAMI, FL; Owner: LICENSE CORPORATION #1)
- WFTL (850 AM; 50 kW; WEST PALM BEACH, FL; Owner: JAMES CRYSTAL ENTERPRISES II, L.L.C.)
- WAFC (590 AM; 5 kW; CLEWISTON, FL; Owner: GLADES MEDIA COMPANY)
- WFLF (540 AM; 50 kW; PINE HILLS, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRFX (940 AM; 50 kW; MIAMI, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WPTK (1200 AM; 10 kW; PINE ISLAND CENTER, FL; Owner: FORT MYERS BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WVCG (1080 AM; 50 kW; CORAL GABLES, FL; Owner: RADIO ONE LICENSES, LLC)
- WQBA (1140 AM; 50 kW; MIAMI, FL; Owner: WQBA-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- WNMA (1210 AM; 49 kW; MIAMI SPRINGS, FL; Owner: RADIO UNICA OF MIAMI LICENSE CORP.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Labelle:
- WBIY (88.3 FM; LA BELLE, FL; Owner: TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE)
- WRQC (92.5 FM; ESTERO, FL; Owner: MERIDIAN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WINK-FM (96.9 FM; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: FORT MYERS BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WWGR (101.9 FM; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: RENDA BROADCASTING CORP. OF NEVADA)
- WRXK-FM (96.1 FM; BONITA SPRINGS, FL; Owner: WRXK LICENSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCKT (100.1 FM; PORT CHARLOTTE, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGCU-FM (90.1 FM; FT. MYERS, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY)
- WARO (94.5 FM; NAPLES, FL; Owner: MERIDIAN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WXKB (103.9 FM; CAPE CORAL, FL; Owner: WXKB LICENSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSOR (90.9 FM; NAPLES, FL; Owner: THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO)
- WAVV (101.1 FM; MARCO, FL; Owner: ALPINE BROADCASTING CORP., INC.)
- WAFZ-FM (92.1 FM; IMMOKALEE, FL; Owner: PRAISE ENTERPRISES-NAPLES, LLC)
- WBTT (105.5 FM; NAPLES PARK, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WDRR (107.1 FM; LEHIGH ACRES, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WNRW (98.5 FM; SAN CARLOS PARK, FL; Owner: BEL MEADE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Labelle:
- WINK-TV (Channel 11; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: FORT MYERS BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WBBH-TV (Channel 20; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: WATERMAN BROADCASTING CORP. OF FLORIDA)
- WTVK (Channel 46; NAPLES, FL; Owner: ACME TELEVISION LICENSES OF FLORIDA, LLC)
- WFTX (Channel 36; CAPE CORAL, FL; Owner: EMMIS TELEVISION LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WRXY-TV (Channel 49; TICE, FL; Owner: WEST COAST CHRISTIAN TELEVISION, INC)
- WZVN-TV (Channel 26; NAPLES, FL; Owner: MONTCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WGCU (Channel 30; FT. MYERS, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY)
- WTPH-LP (Channel 14; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: TRI-MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WBSP-CA (Channel 9; NAPLES, FL; Owner: CALOOSA TELEVISION CORPORATION)
- W38CO (Channel 38; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Total length: 37 meters (121ft)
Total average daily traffic: 51,631
Total average daily truck traffic: 6,453
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Labelle)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:59 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1
- 1500 Yds E Of Int Hwy 29 & Hwy 78 (Lat: 26.810611 Lon: -81.401194), Structure height: 67 m, Call Sign: WPFM659
Assigned Frequencies: 929.337 MHz
Grant Date: 06/15/1998, Expiration Date: 06/15/2008, Cancellation Date: 02/18/2005, Certifier: Lowell Todd
Registrant: Blooston, Mordkofsky, Dickens, Duffy & Prendergast, 2120 L Street, N.W., Suite 300, Washington, DC 20037, Phone: (202) 659-0830, Fax: (202) 828-5568
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- County Jail Courthouse (Lat: 26.597583 Lon: -81.435917), Call Sign: WQO450
Assigned Frequencies: 155.145 MHz
Grant Date: 07/28/2005, Expiration Date: 08/03/2015
Registrant: Universal Licensing Service, 3419 Via Lido 609, Newport Beach, CA 92663-3908, Phone: (877) 677-3639, Fax: (949) 723-2025
- Sheriffs Office Hendry County Courthouse (Lat: 26.761167 Lon: -81.437861), Call Sign: WXP511, Licensee ID: L00009034
Assigned Frequencies: 156.000 MHz
Grant Date: 06/14/2003, Expiration Date: 08/31/2013
Registrant: County Of Hendry, 475 E Osceola Ave, Clewiston, FL 33440, Phone: (941) 674-4060
- Sr 78 7 Mi W (Lat: 26.726722 Lon: -81.563139), Call Sign: WNHJ637
Assigned Frequencies: 39.1600 MHz, 39.2800 MHz, 39.9400 MHz
Grant Date: 09/10/1996, Expiration Date: 10/31/2001, Cancellation Date: 03/31/2002
Registrant: State Of Florida, Larson Bldg Ste 479, Tallahassee, FL 32301, Phone: (813) 337-0606
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:33 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Labelle)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers:3 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Labelle)
FAA Registered Aircraft:68 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 6
|Most common first names in Labelle, FL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Labelle, FL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Labelle, FL|
|Ace Hardware||1||H&R Block||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Little Caesars Pizza||1|
Labelle on our top lists:
- #66 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in agriculture workers' dormitories on farms"
- #87 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Sales and related occupations:"
- #90 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)"
- #95 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000"
Total of 9 patent applications in 2008-2015.