Rushville: Rushville Central Park Gazebo
Rushville: Restored Scripps Family Home in Scripps Park, Rushville
Rushville: 4th of July in Rushville - Schuyler County Courthouse
Rushville: Moreland & Devitt Drugstore
Rushville: Rushville Cemetery
Rushville: Schuyler County Jail Museum & Genealogical Center
Rushville: Scripps Park & Golf Course - pond
Rushville: southside of the school
Rushville: Across the square is The Good Book
Rushville: Memorial Day
Rushville: Memorial Day on the Square 2012
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||42.1 years|
|Illinois median age:||37.2 years|
Zip codes: 62681.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $22,747 (it was $16,180 in 2000)
Rushville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $67,728 (it was $49,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $523.
Races in Rushville, IL (2010)
- 3,01694.5%White alone
- 993.1%Black alone
- 90.3%Asian alone
- 110.3%Two or more races
- 70.2%American Indian alone
- 20.06%Other race alone
|Moving to Rushville/Peoria- any tips? (8 replies)|
|Fed up with illinois moving out (281 replies)|
|Griffith Hardware Company (3 replies)|
|Relocating to Rushville, IL (8 replies)|
|Looking for a Good Cell Phone Provider in Western Illinois (4 replies)|
|Where to buy cheap land in IL? Ideally want to build a shipping container home (24 replies)|
Latest news from Rushville, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (20.1%), United States (20.1%), Irish (17.4%), English (11.1%), Dutch (3.3%), French (3.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 04/06/1954
Elevation: 676 feet
Land area: 1.57 square miles.
Population density: 2,012 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Rushville:
- High school or higher: 90.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 22.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.6%
- Unemployed: 5.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Rushville city:
- Never married: 20.5%
- Now married: 57.6%
- Separated: 1.4%
- Widowed: 6.7%
- Divorced: 13.9%
27 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 5 registered sex offenders living in Rushville, Illinois as of April 28, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Rushville to the number of sex offenders is 633 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,471 (2.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,657 (2.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Springfield, IL (53.7 miles , pop. 111,454).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: St. Louis, MO (104.7 miles , pop. 348,189).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (191.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Ripley, IL (2.8 miles) , Littleton, IL (2.9 miles) , Browning, IL (3.2 miles) , Beardstown, IL (3.2 miles ), Camden, IL (3.4 miles) , Astoria, IL (3.6 miles ), Vermont, IL (3.7 miles ), Mount Sterling, IL (3.8 miles ).
Latitude: 40.12 N, Longitude: 90.56 W
Area code: 217
|Crime rates in Rushville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||48.7||108.6||110.9||150.1||87.4||120.6||111.0||145.0||151.4||92.1||121.9||82.8||77.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Rushville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.89|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -59 (-1.8%).
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Construction (13%)
- Wholesale trade (11%)
- Public administration (11%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Transportation and warehousing (9%)
- Health care and social assistance (29%)
- Public administration (16%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Wholesale trade (8%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Material moving occupations (11%)
- Transportation occupations (11%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (10%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (7%)
- Health technologists and technicians (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (28%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (11%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (8%)
- Health technologists and technicians (7%)
- Personal care and service occupations (7%)
Average climate in Rushville, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Rushville-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 59% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/13/1995, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 22.1 miles away from the Rushville city center injured 45 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 6/21/1981, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 7.4 miles away from the city center killed one person and injured 12 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Rushville-area historical earthquake activity is near Illinois state average. It is 82% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 184.0 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 168.9 miles away from Rushville center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 210.1 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 211.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 184.6 miles away from Rushville center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 169.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Schuyler County (14) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 12
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 12, Floods: 11, Tornadoes: 4, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Wesley Clair Mitchell - Economist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Rushville:
Airports located in Rushville:
- Schuy-Rush Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 400, Local Ops: 600)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Rushville:
- Western Illinois University (about 25 miles; Macomb, IL; Full-time enrollment: 10,755)
- University of Illinois at Springfield (about 58 miles; Springfield, IL; FT enrollment: 3,748)
- Lincoln Land Community College (about 58 miles; Springfield, IL; FT enrollment: 5,460)
- Southeastern Community College (about 58 miles; West Burlington, IA; FT enrollment: 2,251)
- Bradley University (about 64 miles; Peoria, IL; FT enrollment: 5,152)
- Illinois Central College (about 69 miles; East Peoria, IL; FT enrollment: 7,158)
- Lewis and Clark Community College (about 84 miles; Godfrey, IL; FT enrollment: 4,189)
Public high school in Rushville:
- Rushville-Industry High School (Location: 730 N Congress St; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Rushville:
Notable locations in Rushville: Schuyler County Courthouse (A), Rushville City Hall (B), Rushville Public Library (C), Schuyler County Ambulance Service / Schuyler County Rescue (D), Schuyler County Fire Protection District (E), Rushville Fire Department (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Rushville include: Church of Christ (A), Church of the Nazarene (B), First Christian Church (C), First Southern Baptist Church (D), First United Methodist Church (E), First United Presbyterian Church (F), Free Methodist Church (G), Saint Johns Lutheran Church (H), Saint Rose Catholic Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Rushville include: Scripps Park (1), Public Square (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotels: Crossroads Motel (RR 2 Box 6), David Mace Gallery-Guesthouse (143 South Franklin Street).
Courts: Schuyler County - Courthouse Rushville- County Treasurer- Court Treasurer-M (Po Box 80), Schuyler County - Circuit Clerk- Clerk Circuit Court (Po Box 80).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Rushville and their reported violations in the past:DHS RUSHVILLE TREATMENT AND DETENTION (Population served: 515, Purch groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2013 and MAR-2013, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAR-14-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-14-2013), St Public Notif received (MAR-26-2013), St Compliance achieved (MAR-29-2013)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2012 and SEP-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (SEP-12-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (SEP-12-2012), St Compliance achieved (SEP-25-2012), St Public Notif received (SEP-26-2012)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2011 and SEP-2011, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-19-2011), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-19-2011), St Compliance achieved (NOV-03-2011), St Public Notif received (DEC-08-2011)
- Lead Consumer Notice - In APR-02-2011, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (APR-12-2011)
- One routine major monitoring violation
(14.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
10 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities in 2010
People in group quarters in Rushville in 2000:
- 81 people in nursing homes
- 18 people in other group homes
- 6 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
Rushville compared to Illinois state average:
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Rushville (2011 data):
- Rushville State Bank: at Liberty And Lafayette Streets, branch established on 1890/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $89.8 mil, Deposits: $74.0 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Rushville Bancshares, Inc.
- Schuyler State Bank: at 100-08 North Congress Street, branch established on 1967/06/01. Info updated 2008/07/23: Bank assets: $51.6 mil, Deposits: $45.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Schuyler Bancorp, Inc.
- West Central Bank: Rushville Branch at U.S. Routes 24 And 67, branch established on 1995/04/03. Info updated 2009/10/20: Bank assets: $150.9 mil, Deposits: $129.0 mil, headquarters in Ashland, IL, positive income, 6 total offices, Holding Company: West Central Bancshares, Inc.
- First Bankers Trust Company, National Association: Rushville Branch at 116 South Congress Street, branch established on 1879/01/01. Info updated 2009/12/07: Bank assets: $713.7 mil, Deposits: $593.8 mil, headquarters in Quincy, IL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 10 total offices, Holding Company: First Bankers Trustshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (66%)
- Electricity (30%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
- Wood (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Rushville city (based on Schuyler County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Schuyler County:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Schuyler County:||4.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||17||$15,322|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$17,615||$52,845||7||$9,130|
|Streets and Highways||5||$20,625||$49,500||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$6,994||$83,928||13||$17,392|
|Totals for Government||21||$69,661||$39,806||59||$45,092|
Rushville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Solid Waste Management: $604,000 ($191.02)
Water Utilities: $604,000 ($191.02)
Regular Highways: $291,000 ($92.03)
- Current Operations - Central Staff Services: $381,000 ($120.49)
Water Utilities: $338,000 ($106.89)
Parks & Recreation: $303,000 ($95.83)
Regular Highways: $278,000 ($87.92)
Sewerage: $192,000 ($60.72)
Police Protection: $170,000 ($53.76)
General - Other: $154,000 ($48.70)
Fire Protection: $18,000 ($5.69)
Air Transportation: $2,000 ($0.63)
Solid Waste Management: $1,000 ($0.32)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $68,000 ($21.51)
Welfare - Other: $23,000 ($7.27)
Regular Highways: $15,000 ($4.74)
Fire Protection: $14,000 ($4.43)
Solid Waste Management: $12,000 ($3.80)
Police Protection: $6,000 ($1.90)
Water Utilities: $4,000 ($1.27)
Central Staff: $3,000 ($0.95)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $726,000 ($229.60)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $72,000 ($22.77)
Rushville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $235,000 ($74.32)
Parks & Recreation: $217,000 ($68.63)
All Other: $28,000 ($8.86)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $137,000 ($43.33)
General Revenue, NEC: $76,000 ($24.04)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $432,000 ($136.62)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $580,000 ($183.43)
Highways: $265,000 ($83.81)
All Other: $10,000 ($3.16)
- Tax - Property: $258,000 ($81.59)
NEC: $7,000 ($2.21)
Rushville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,208,000 ($382.04)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $750,000 ($237.19)
Water Utilities: $518,000 ($163.82)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $750,000 ($237.19)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,672,000 ($528.78)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $54,000 ($17.08)
Rushville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $2,337,000 ($739.09)
5.13% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($32,497 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Cass County, IL||1.47% ($37,951 average AGI)|
|from McDonough County, IL||0.57% ($29,625)|
|from Fulton County, IL||0.43% ($40,167)|
6.14% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($33,728 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Rushville:
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WTAD (930 AM; 5 kW; QUINCY, IL; Owner: STARADIO CORPORATION)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WGEM (1440 AM; 5 kW; QUINCY, IL; Owner: QUINCY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KHMO (1070 AM; 5 kW; HANNIBAL, MO)
- WYLL (1160 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: SCA LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WHO (1040 AM; 50 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Rushville:
- WKXQ (92.5 FM; RUSHVILLE, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRMS-FM (94.3 FM; BEARDSTOWN, IL; Owner: CONNER FAMILY BROADCASTING INC.)
- WVIL (101.3 FM; VIRGINIA, IL; Owner: MARK J. LANGSTON)
- WJEQ (102.7 FM; MACOMB, IL; Owner: CENTRAL ILLINOIS BROADCASTING INC)
- WIUM (91.3 FM; MACOMB, IL; Owner: WESTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY)
- WKAI-FM (100.1 FM; MACOMB, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WNLF (95.9 FM; MACOMB, IL; Owner: NANCY L. FOSTER)
- WIPA (89.3 FM; PITTSFIELD, IL; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF IL AT SPRINGFIELD)
- WPWQ (106.7 FM; MOUNT STERLING, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Rushville:
- W49BS (Channel 49; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W53BP (Channel 53; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WMEC (Channel 22; MACOMB, IL; Owner: W. CENTRAL ILLINOIS EDUC. TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WSEC (Channel 14; JACKSONVILLE, IL; Owner: WEST CENTRAL ILLINOIS EDUCATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WTJR (Channel 16; QUINCY, IL; Owner: BELIEVER'S BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
Rushville fatal accident list:
May 6, 1983 02:45 AM, West Adams, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Rushville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:39 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7
- 121 Henninger Dr (Lat: 40.116167 Lon: -90.558194), Call Sign: KYF467
Assigned Frequencies: 151.025 MHz
Grant Date: 03/29/2005, Expiration Date: 05/09/2015
Registrant: Schuyler County Highway Department, 121 Henninger Drive, Rushville, IL 62681, Phone: (217) 322-6029, Fax: (217) 322-5501, Email:
- 705 Wilson St (Lat: 40.125056 Lon: -90.582083), Structure height: 11 m, Call Sign: WPAL339
Assigned Frequencies: 47.0200 MHz, 47.0600 MHz, 47.1000 MHz, 47.1800 MHz, 47.3000 MHz, 47.3800 MHz
Grant Date: 06/15/2012, Expiration Date: 09/09/2022
Registrant: Illinois State Police, 801 S 7th St - Csb Ste 201-N, Springfield, IL 62703, Phone: (217) 782-7347, Fax: (217) 782-9920, Email:
- 121 Henninger Dr. (Lat: 40.120028 Lon: -90.553278), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 25 m, Overall height: 28 m, Call Sign: WPAG688
Assigned Frequencies: 155.070 MHz
Grant Date: 06/19/2012, Expiration Date: 08/11/2022
Registrant: Atlas License Company, 7202 N. Shadeland Ave., Ste. 215, Indianapolis, IN 46250, Phone: (317) 813-4865, Fax: (317) 813-4870, Email:
- County Courthouse (Lat: 40.120333 Lon: -90.561250), Type: Bant, Structure height: 26 m, Call Sign: WQM694
Assigned Frequencies: 155.055 MHz
Grant Date: 06/23/2005, Expiration Date: 08/20/2015
Registrant: Atlas License Company, 7202 N. Shadeland Ave., Ste. 215, Indianapolis, IN 46250, Phone: (317) 813-4865, Fax: (317) 813-4870, Email:
- 238 S Congress (Lat: 40.131167 Lon: -90.562639), Call Sign: KNDV808
Assigned Frequencies: 462.950 MHz
Grant Date: 09/11/2012, Expiration Date: 09/22/2022
Registrant: Wireless Usa, 2517 E Schneidman Dr, Quincy, IL 62305, Phone: (217) 222-2300, Email:
- S Of Rt 103 At 4 Mi Marker E Of Us 24 & Rt 103 (Lat: 40.019500 Lon: -90.541806), Type: Tower, Structure height: 53.3 m, Call Sign: WRO511
Assigned Frequencies: 452.175 MHz
Grant Date: 02/13/2012, Expiration Date: 03/12/2022
Registrant: Federal Licensing Inc, 1588 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- Rr 3 Old Macomb Road (Lat: 40.125889 Lon: -90.569750), Type: Silo, Structure height: 46.3 m, Overall height: 52.4 m, Call Sign: WQJZ633
Assigned Frequencies: 461.862 MHz
Grant Date: 02/26/2009, Expiration Date: 02/26/2019, Certifier: David H James
Registrant: Straightline Ag, Inc., 8990 West Us Route 36, Harristown, IL 62537, Phone: (217) 963-1270, Fax: (217) 963-2502, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:21 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Rushville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:8 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Rushville)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 15
- Hazardous Condition: 12
Incident types - Rushville
|Most common first names in Rushville, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Rushville, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Rushville, IL|
|Ace Hardware||1||MasterBrand Cabinets||1|
Rushville on our top lists:
- #6 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest ratio of murders to rapes between 2001 and 2006"
- #61 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Primary, secondary, and special education school teachers:"
- #62 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Grocery and related product merchant wholesalers"
- #66 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Information and record clerks except customer service representatives"
- #78 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Furniture and home furnishing merchant wholesalers"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index increase from 2000-2002 average to 2006"
- #81 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other group homes"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2016.