|Median resident age:||21.4 years|
|Tennessee median age:||39.3 years|
Zip codes: 37375.
Sewanee CDP income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $267,851 (it was $173,100 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $886.
- White alone - 2,037 (88.1%)
- Black alone - 113 (4.9%)
- Asian alone - 67 (2.9%)
- Hispanic - 66 (2.9%)
- Two or more races - 16 (0.7%)
- American Indian alone - 12 (0.5%)
Latest news from Sewanee, TN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (18.6%), German (13.2%), Irish (10.0%), Scottish (8.0%), United States (5.9%), Polish (2.9%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 1920 feet
Land area: 4.63 square miles.
Population density: 499 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Sewanee:
- High school or higher: 95.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 84.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 52.7%
- Unemployed: 5.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 9.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Sewanee CDP:
- Never married: 71.9%
- Now married: 22.3%
- Separated: 0.3%
- Widowed: 2.9%
- Divorced: 2.6%
65 residents are foreign born (1.9% Europe, 1.5% Asia).
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 2 registered sex offenders living in Sewanee, Tennessee as of April 20, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Sewanee to the number of sex offenders is 1,156 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,378 (0.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,121 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Chattanooga, TN (38.5 miles , pop. 155,554).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Nashville-Davidson, TN (81.1 miles , pop. 545,524).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (468.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Monteagle, TN (2.4 miles ), Cowan, TN (2.4 miles ), Pelham, TN (2.6 miles ), Decherd, TN (3.0 miles ), Sherwood, TN (3.1 miles ), Winchester, TN (3.3 miles ), Tracy City, TN (3.3 miles ), Estill Springs, TN (3.6 miles ).
Latitude: 35.20 N, Longitude: 85.92 W
Area code: 931
|Crime rates in Sewanee by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||123.5||113.7||122.9||100.6||95.3||167.3||110.4||149.1||200.4||92.1||232.6||100.8|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Sewanee detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||5.95|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Educational services (76%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Construction (3%)
- Accommodation and food services (3%)
- Information (2%)
- Health care and social assistance (2%)
- Educational services (69%)
- Health care and social assistance (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Retail trade (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (1%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (0%)
- Postsecondary teachers (18%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (13%)
- Other teachers and instructors, education, training, and library occupations (8%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Entertainers and performers, sports, and related workers (4%)
- Other protective service workers including supervisors (4%)
- Postsecondary teachers (19%)
- Other teachers and instructors, education, training, and library occupations (11%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (8%)
- Child care workers (5%)
- Food and beverage serving workers except waiters/waitresses (5%)
- Other food preparation and serving workers including supervisors (5%)
- Religious workers (4%)
Average climate in Sewanee, Tennessee
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Sewanee-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Tennessee state average. It is 85% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 21.1 miles away from the Sewanee place center killed 16 people and injured 190 people.
On 2/13/1952, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 9.0 miles away from the place center killed 3 people and injured 44 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Sewanee-area historical earthquake activity is near Tennessee state average. It is 78% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 51.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 249.8 miles away from Sewanee center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 117.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 145.7 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 234.9 miles away from Sewanee center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 218.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Franklin County (9) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 3, Storms: 3, Tornadoes: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Flash Flood: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowfall: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: John Calhoun Bell - Congressman and judge, Mike Forster - College basketball player (Lipscomb Bisons).
Hospitals and medical centers in Sewanee:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Sewanee:
- RCG WINCHESTER (Dialysis Facility, about 10 miles away; WINCHESTER, TN)
- CARESOUTH HHA HOLDINGS OF WINCHESTER, LLC (Home Health Center, about 10 miles away; WINCHESTER, TN)
- GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER - MOUNTAIN VIEW (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; WINCHESTER, TN)
- SOUTHERN TENNESSEE MEDICAL CENTER Acute Care Hospitals (about 10 miles away; WINCHESTER, TN)
- WILLOWS AT WINCHESTER CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; WINCHESTER, TN)
- AMEDISYS HOME CARE (Home Health Center, about 11 miles away; WINCHESTER, TN)
Airports located in Sewanee:
- Franklin County Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,194, Local Ops: 1,366)
College/University in Sewanee:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Sewanee:
- Motlow State Community College (about 25 miles; Tullahoma, TN; Full-time enrollment: 2,915)
- The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga (about 37 miles; Chattanooga, TN; FT enrollment: 10,158)
- Chattanooga State Community College (about 40 miles; Chattanooga, TN; FT enrollment: 6,827)
- Northeast Alabama Community College (about 46 miles; Rainsville, AL; FT enrollment: 2,409)
- Alabama A & M University (about 47 miles; Normal, AL; FT enrollment: 4,524)
- Southern Adventist University (about 51 miles; Collegedale, TN; FT enrollment: 2,898)
- Middle Tennessee State University (about 52 miles; Murfreesboro, TN; FT enrollment: 21,628)
Private high school in Sewanee:
Public elementary/middle school in Sewanee:
- Sewanee Elementary School (Students: 283; Location: 209 University Avenue; Grades: K-6)
Notable locations in Sewanee: Greens View (A), Sewanee Volunteer Fire Department Station 1 (B), Sewanee Volunteer Fire Department Station 2 (C), Grundy EMS Franklin County (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Sewanee include: Sewanee Cumberland Presbyterian Church (A), Otey Memorial Parish Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Eastern Star Cemetery (1), University Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Lake Cheston (A). Display/hide its location on the map
(14.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 85.0% for two or more races residents)
|This place:||2.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
1,277 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus) in 2000
19 people in nursing homes in 2000
Sewanee compared to Tennessee state average:
- Median household income above state average.
- Median house value above state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Sewanee (2011 data):
- Southern Community Bank: Sewanee Branch at 91 University Avenue, Suite 3, branch established on 2011/12/12. Info updated 2011/09/06: Bank assets: $115.5 mil, Deposits: $91.9 mil, headquarters in Tullahoma, TN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Tennessee Bancshares, Inc.
- Regions Bank: Sewanee Branch at 69 University Avenue, branch established on 1907/01/01. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (52%)
- Electricity (43%)
- Wood (4%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Sewanee CDP (based on Franklin County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 51.96%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Churches of Christ||Cumberland Presbyterian Church||Church of the Nazarene|
|Name||Duck River and Kindred Baptists Associations||Episcopal Church||Catholic Church||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Franklin County:||2.68 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|Franklin County:||0.73 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Franklin County:||6.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.56 / 10,000 pop.|
5.17% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($34,765 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Coffee County, TN||1.08% ($27,237 average AGI)|
|from Rutherford County, TN||0.23% ($34,559)|
|from Bedford County, TN||0.23% ($30,697)|
5.32% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,485 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Sewanee:
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WZYX (1440 AM; 5 kW; COWAN, TN; Owner: TIMS FORD BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
- WEPG (910 AM; 5 kW; SOUTH PITTSBURG, TN; Owner: STONE/COLLINS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WLOR (1550 AM; 50 kW; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: BCA RADIO, LLC)
- WMSR (1320 AM; 5 kW; MANCHESTER, TN; Owner: COFFEE COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCDT (1340 AM; 1 kW; WINCHESTER, TN; Owner: FRANKLIN COUNTY RADIO & B/CTING, INC)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WBXR (1140 AM; daytime; 15 kW; HAZEL GREEN, AL; Owner: LOW COUNTRY CORPORATION, INC.)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Sewanee:
- WUTS (91.3 FM; SEWANEE, TN; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF THE SOUTH)
- WMXF-FM (97.3 FM; SOUTH PITTSBURG, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSGM (104.7 FM; COALMONT, TN; Owner: CUMBERLAND COMMUNICATION CORPORATION)
- WUSY (100.7 FM; CLEVELAND, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WMBW (88.9 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO)
- WUSX (93.3 FM; TULLAHOMA, TN; Owner: TENNNESSE VALLEY RADIO, INC)
- WBDX (102.7 FM; TRENTON, GA; Owner: PARTNERS FOR CHRISTIAN RADIO, INC.)
- WDEF-FM (92.3 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: JACKSON TELECASTERS, INC.)
- W257AZ (99.3 FM; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WWTN (99.7 FM; MANCHESTER, TN; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WDOD-FM (96.5 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: WDOD OF CHATTANOOGA, INC.)
- WSKZ (106.5 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WAHR (99.1 FM; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: BCA RADIO, LLC)
- WOGT (107.9 FM; EAST RIDGE, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- W278AC (103.5 FM; WALDEN, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- W289AC (105.7 FM; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: WILLIAM PAXTON ROGERS)
- WSMC-FM (90.5 FM; COLLEGEDALE, TN; Owner: SOUTHERN COLLEGE OF SEVENTH-DAY ADVT)
- WKXJ (98.1 FM; SIGNAL MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WUTC (88.1 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE)
- WDYN (89.7 FM; CHATTANOOGA, TN; Owner: TENNESSEE TEMPLE UNIVERSITY)
TV broadcast stations around Sewanee:
- WFLI-TV (Channel 53; CLEVELAND, TN; Owner: CHATTANOOGA MEDIA HOLDINGS, L.L.C.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 1
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 0
- Fatalities: 2
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 5
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
- Fatal accident count: 149
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 235
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 52
- Fatalities: 164
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 379
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 14
Sewanee fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Sewanee)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Sewanee, TN)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- SEWANEE, Deep Woods Rd 2 Mi N Of Fire Tower Rd (Lat: 35.248861 Lon: -85.885556), Type: Tower, Structure height: 86.8 m, Overall height: 90.8 m, Call Sign: WMW575
Assigned Frequencies: 5974.85 MHz, 6226.89 MHz, 6256.54 MHz, 6093.45 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6315.84 MHz, 6152.75 MHz
Grant Date: 01/25/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: John T Scott Iii
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- STATION, Sewanee Firetower (Lat: 35.219778 Lon: -85.888028), Structure height: 21.3 m, Call Sign: WNEX883
Assigned Frequencies: 955.800 MHz
Grant Date: 02/24/2009, Expiration Date: 05/16/2019
Registrant: Tennessee Div. Of Forestry, Bruer Building, 440 Hogan Road, Nashville, TN 37220, Phone: (615) 837-5520, Fax: (615) 837-5003, Email:
- KLEEPER, Klepper Point Adjacent To I24 Interchange 143 (Lat: 35.139778 Lon: -85.789417), Overall height: 60.4 m, Call Sign: WPJC691
Assigned Frequencies: 2162.00 MHz
Grant Date: 11/27/1995, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 12/04/1997
Registrant: Chattanooga Cellular Telephone Company, One Gte Pl, Alpharetta, GA 30004-8511
- SEWANEE, Deep Woods Rd 2 Mi N Of Fire Twr Rd (Lat: 35.248861 Lon: -85.885556), Type: Tower, Structure height: 86.8 m, Overall height: 90.8 m, Call Sign: WQNY479
Assigned Frequencies: 11245.0 MHz
Grant Date: 07/07/2011, Expiration Date: 07/07/2021, Certifier: Scott Hedspeth
Registrant: Conterra Ultra Broadband, LLC, 2101 Rexford Rd, Ste 200e, Charlotte, NC 28211, Phone: (704) 936-1801, Fax: (704) 936-1801, Email:
- FRANKLIN MARION, 1810 South Pittsburgh Rd (Lat: 35.134667 Lon: -85.853306), Type: Mast, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 94.5 m, Call Sign: WQQF569
Assigned Frequencies: 6404.79 MHz
Grant Date: 11/27/2012, Expiration Date: 11/27/2022, Cancellation Date: 12/21/2012, Certifier: Charles Cleary
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:2
- 300 Airport Rd. (Lat: 35.206000 Lon: -85.900194), Type: Mast, Structure height: 7.3 m, Overall height: 7.9 m, Call Sign: WPYT622
Assigned Frequencies: 136.450 MHz, 136.475 MHz
Grant Date: 10/23/2003, Expiration Date: 03/23/2004, Cancellation Date: 05/23/2004
Registrant: Honeywell International Inc., 23500 W. 105th Street, Olathe, KS 66061, Phone: (913) 712-2759, Email:
- 300 Airport Rd. (Lat: 35.206000 Lon: -85.900194), Type: Mast, Structure height: 7.3 m, Overall height: 7.9 m, Call Sign: WPZU829
Assigned Frequencies: 136.450 MHz, 136.475 MHz
Grant Date: 01/19/2010, Expiration Date: 12/31/2011, Cancellation Date: 02/23/2010
Registrant: Honeywell International, Inc., 23500 W. 105th Street, Olathe, KS 66061, Phone: (913) 712-2352, Fax: (913) 712-2951, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:15 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Sewanee)
FAA Registered Aircraft:7
- Aircraft: WEBSTER MERLE DEAN RV-6A (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-360-A1D (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 138DW , Serial Number: 22798, Year manufactured: 1997, Airworthiness Date: 04/12/1997
Registrant (Corporation): Airword Inc, 267 Claras Point Rd, Sewanee, TN 37375
- Aircraft: GRUMMAN AMERICAN AVN. CORP. AA-5B (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 4534L , Serial Number: AA5B1263, Year manufactured: 1979, Airworthiness Date: 08/30/1979
Registrant (Co-Owned): John L Jr Shumard, 703 Can Tex Dr, Sewanee, TN 37375, Other Owners: Ben Vaughan
- Aircraft: RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. RALLY RX7 (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: None
N-Number: 5565S , Serial Number: RX7-177, Year manufactured: 1979, Airworthiness Date: 11/15/1979
Registrant (Individual): Paul Cross, Midway Rd Rural Route 1, Sewanee, TN 37375
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 55866 , Serial Number: 28-7325510, Year manufactured: 1973, Airworthiness Date: 06/01/1973
Registrant (Co-Owned): Catherine Cavagnaro-Haight, 482 Wiggins Creek Dr, Sewanee, TN 37375, Other Owners: William T Ii Haight
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-180 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 7104W , Serial Number: 28-891, Year manufactured: 1962, Airworthiness Date: 11/16/1962
Registrant (Corporation): Sewanee Air Inc, 735 University Ave, Sewanee, TN 37383
- Aircraft: CESSNA 182Q (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 112 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR O-470 SERIES (230 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 735YW , Serial Number: 18265800, Year manufactured: 1977, Airworthiness Date: 06/20/1977
Registrant (Individual): William C Kershner, 353 Bent Tree Ln, Sewanee, TN 37375
- Aircraft: PRUNTY EW/MCKERVEY JF RV-10 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING IO-540-D4A5 (260 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 814BW , Serial Number: 001, Year manufactured: 2007, Airworthiness Date: 06/23/2007
Registrant (Individual): Eugene W Prunty, 267 Claras Point Rd, Sewanee, TN 37375
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 4
- Hazardous Condition: 1
|Most common first names in Sewanee, TN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Sewanee, TN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Sewanee on our top lists:
- #46 on the list of "Top 100 cities with highest percentage of college students"
- #33 (37375) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Scottish first ancestries (pop 1,000+)"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.