We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||40.1 years|
|Illinois median age:||37.2 years|
Zip codes: 61364.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $20,591 (it was $16,650 in 2000)
Streator city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $77,896 (it was $56,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $558.
Races in Streator, IL (2013)
- 10,69682.5%White alone
- 2271.7%Black alone
- 1681.3%Asian alone
- 970.7%Two or more races
- 220.2%American Indian alone
|Metra 2050 Rail Dream (31 replies)|
|New to Streator (1 reply)|
|Moving to Streator IL (71 replies)|
|Annapolis/DC/Bmore to Ottawa, IL-Culture shock? (12 replies)|
|Relocating to streator/ottawa area need rental info???? (2 replies)|
|Pontiac, Illinois (3 replies)|
Latest news from Streator, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (24.0%), Irish (13.8%), Slovak (9.9%), English (7.2%), United States (5.0%), Polish (5.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 07/30/1874
Elevation: 626 feet
Land area: 5.77 square miles.
Population density: 2,327 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Streator:
- High school or higher: 84.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.7%
- Unemployed: 7.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 19.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Streator city:
- Never married: 35.5%
- Now married: 43.0%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 10.0%
- Divorced: 10.4%
884 residents are foreign born (4.8% Latin America).
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 58 registered sex offenders living in Streator, Illinois as of August 31, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Streator to the number of sex offenders is 234 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $2,154 (2.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,730 (2.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Bloomington, IL (45.5 miles , pop. 64,808).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Chicago, IL (77.5 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Kangley, IL (1.6 miles ), Grand Ridge, IL (2.8 miles ), Long Point, IL (3.0 miles ), Leonore, IL (3.0 miles) , Ransom, IL (3.1 miles ), Cornell, IL (3.3 miles ), Lostant, IL (3.5 miles ), Wenona, IL (3.6 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 9 buildings, average cost: $86,700
- 1998: 10 buildings, average cost: $86,700
- 1999: 13 buildings, average cost: $96,200
- 2000: 9 buildings, average cost: $79,900
- 2001: 9 buildings, average cost: $134,500
- 2002: 20 buildings, average cost: $114,400
- 2003: 13 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2004: 14 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2005: 14 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2006: 13 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2007: 10 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2008: 7 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2009: 5 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2010: 4 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $150,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 41.12 N, Longitude: 88.83 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +242 (+1.9%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 2,537 (48.4%)
Area code: 815
|Crime rates in Streator by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||255.0||242.7||244.4||212.1||173.3||260.7||202.6||236.1||219.7||174.0||192.8||154.7||149.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Streator detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.78|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -504 (-3.4%).
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Wholesale trade (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Construction (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (28%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Manufacturing (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Production occupations (17%)
- Material moving occupations (11%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Sales and related occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (21%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Healthcare support occupations (12%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (10%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (5%)
- Personal care and service occupations (5%)
Average climate in Streator, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Streator-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 75% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/13/2004, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 29.7 miles away from the Streator city center injured 3 people.
On 8/28/1990, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 45.8 miles away from the city center killed 29 people and injured 350 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Streator-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Illinois state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 191.6 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 167.0 miles away from Streator center
On 6/28/2004 at 06:10:52, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 MB, 4.2 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 23.5 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 224.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 190.5 miles away from Streator center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 179.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in La Salle County (15) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Floods: 7, Snows: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Clyde Tombaugh - (USA, 1906-1997), discoverer of Pluto, Jerry Weller - Politician, Adam Shabala - 2005 Major League Baseball player (San Francisco Giants, born: Feb 6, 1978), Burt Baskin - Food industry businessman, Mikel Leshoure - Football player, Andy Bednar - Major League Baseball pitcher, Clay Zavada - Baseball player, Doug Dieken - Football player, James Fulkerson - Composer, Jason Barickman - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Streator:
- GLENWOOD HOUSE (300 WEST TWELFTH STREET)
- KNOX ESTATES ("P.O. BOX 706, ENGLE DRIVE")
- ST MARYS HOSPITAL (Voluntary non-profit - Church, 111 SPRING STREET)
- FMC - STREATOR (2356 N. BLOOMINGTON ST.)
- HH SVC OF ST MARY'S HOSP (207 SPRING STREET)
- HERITAGE HEALTH-STREATOR (1525 EAST MAIN STREET)
- PARKER NURSING AND REHAB CENTER (516 WEST FRECH STREET)
- ST MARY'S HSP EXT CARE FAC (111 EAST SPRING STREET)
Airports and heliports located in Streator:
- Rothrock Airport (Runways: 2, Itinerant Ops: 1,000, Local Ops: 5,000)
- Wilts Airport (Runways: 1)
- St Mary's Hospital - Streator Heliport
Operable nuclear power plants near Streator:
- 18 miles: LaSalle County 1 and 2 in Seneca, IL.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Streator:
- Illinois Valley Community College (about 19 miles; Oglesby, IL; Full-time enrollment: 2,747)
- Heartland Community College (about 43 miles; Normal, IL; FT enrollment: 3,958)
- Joliet Junior College (about 43 miles; Joliet, IL; FT enrollment: 11,401)
- Illinois State University (about 44 miles; Normal, IL; FT enrollment: 18,804)
- Illinois Wesleyan University (about 45 miles; Bloomington, IL; FT enrollment: 2,323)
- Illinois Central College (about 47 miles; East Peoria, IL; FT enrollment: 7,158)
- University of St Francis (about 48 miles; Joliet, IL; FT enrollment: 2,454)
Public high schools in Streator:
Public elementary/middle schools in Streator:
- Northlawn Junior High School (Location: 202 E 1st St; Grades: 6-8)
- Kimes Elementary School (Location: 1207 Reading St; Grades: PK-5)
- Centennial Elementary School (Location: 614 Oakley Ave; Grades: K-5)
- Woodland Elementary/Jr High School (Location: 5800 E 3000 North Rd; Grades: PK-8)
- Oakland Park Elementary School (Location: 701 S Sterling St; Grades: K-5)
- Sherman Elementary School (Location: 1206 E Elm St; Grades: K-5)
Private elementary/middle schools in Streator:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- St. Anthony School is the only Catholic school left in Streator. St. Mary's closed five years ago and St. Stephens closed last year.
Notable locations in Streator: Anderson Fields Golf Course (A), Streator Fire Department (B), Advanced Medical Transport of Central Illinois (C), Streator Public Library (D), Streator City Hall (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Centers: Westgate Plaza Shopping Center (1), Northport Shopping Center (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Streator include: Church of the Open Bible (A), Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (B), Saint Anthony's Church (C), Church of the Nazarene (D), Kingdom Hall (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Saint Marys Cemetery (1), River View Cemetery (2), Old Saint Stephen Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Lentman Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Creek: Prairie Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Streator include: Merriner Park (1), Oakland Park (2), Southside Athletic Park (3), City Park (4), Bodznick Park (5), Central Park (6). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2010 was 46.5. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 9.66. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.3 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Streator and their reported violations in the past:MARSHALL CO SPORTSMENS CLUB (6940) (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
- MCL, Acute (TCR) - In AUG-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-06-2007), St Formal NOV issued (AUG-06-2007), St Compliance achieved (APR-19-2010)
- MCL, Acute (TCR) - Between JUL-2006 and SEP-2006, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-12-2006), St Formal NOV issued (OCT-13-2006), St Public Notif received (OCT-16-2006), St Compliance achieved (MAY-14-2007)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - Between OCT-2005 and DEC-2005, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif issued (OCT-31-2005)
(17.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 89.9% for Black residents, 14.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 20.7% for American Indian residents, 10.1% for other race residents, 22.2% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Streator in 2010:
- 127 people in in-patient hospice facilities
- 33 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 26 people in group homes intended for adults
- 5 people in other noninstitutional facilities
People in group quarters in Streator in 2000:
- 196 people in nursing homes
- 36 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 19 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 11 people in other group homes
- 9 people in religious group quarters
- 6 people in unknown juvenile institutions
Streator compared to Illinois state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Streator (2011 data):
- Centrue Bank: Streator Operations Center, at 201 East Main Street, Streator Northpoint Branch. Info updated 2007/06/27: Bank assets: $964.9 mil, Deposits: $850.6 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 28 total offices, Holding Company: Centrue Financial Corporation
- The First National Bank of Ottawa: North Facility at 2324 North Bloomington Street, branch established on 1979/08/27; Streator Banking Center Facility at 409 East Bridge Street, branch established on 1882/05/08. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $270.5 mil, Deposits: $242.3 mil, headquarters in Ottawa, IL, positive income, 8 total offices, Holding Company: First Ottawa Bancshares, Inc.
- First Federal Savings Bank: 8 Dannys Drive Branch at 8 Dannys Drive, branch established on 1889/01/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $398.1 mil, Deposits: $355.1 mil, headquarters in Ottawa, IL, negative income in the last year, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 13 total offices
- First State Bank: Streator Branch at 302 East Main Street, branch established on 1892/01/01. Info updated 2011/02/28: Bank assets: $751.6 mil, Deposits: $619.5 mil, headquarters in Mendota, IL, positive income, 16 total offices, Holding Company: Tri-County Financial Group, Inc.
- Streator Home Building and Loan Association: Streator Home Building And Loan Asso at 132 S Monroe Street, branch established on 1894/01/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $158.5 mil, Deposits: $124.0 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 1 total offices
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Streator, Illinois:
- Americas Best Value Inn, 2110 N Bloomington St, Streator, IL 61364 , Phone: (815) 672-8400, Fax: (815) 672-8480
- Pine Towers Motel, Rt 23 N, Streator, IL 61364 , Phone: (815) 672-3168
- Super 8, 1705 N Bloomington St, Streator, IL 61364 , Phone: (815) 672-0080, Fax: (815) 672-0080
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (84%)
- Electricity (15%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
- No fuel used (0%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Streator city (based on La Salle County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|La Salle County:||2.23 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|La Salle County:||0.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|La Salle County:||5.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||10.35 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|La Salle County:||27.1%|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||8||$20,504||$30,756||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||22||$122,558||$66,850||0||$0|
|Police - Other||7||$26,927||$46,161||11||$11,902|
|Streets and Highways||9||$41,869||$55,825||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||1||$4,386||$52,632||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||6||$8,307|
|Totals for Government||74||$331,540||$53,763||21||$22,385|
Streator government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $208,000 ($15.50)
- Current Operations - Regular Highways: $2,214,000 ($164.95)
Police Protection: $2,025,000 ($150.87)
Sewerage: $1,137,000 ($84.71)
Fire Protection: $868,000 ($64.67)
General - Other: $787,000 ($58.64)
Central Staff Services: $592,000 ($44.11)
Solid Waste Management: $535,000 ($39.86)
Parks & Recreation: $199,000 ($14.83)
Libraries: $194,000 ($14.45)
Financial Administration: $81,000 ($6.03)
- Employee Retirement - Securities - Corporate Bonds (market): $1,784,000 ($132.92)
Total Cash & Deposits: $1,537,000 ($114.51)
Benefit Payments: $747,000 ($55.65)
Securities - Corporate Bonds (market): $128,000 ($9.54)
Withdrawals: $3,000 ($0.22)
- General - Interest on Debt: $658,000 ($49.02)
- Other Capital Outlay - Sewerage: $1,509,000 ($112.43)
Regular Highways: $195,000 ($14.53)
Central Staff: $148,000 ($11.03)
Parks & Recreation: $76,000 ($5.66)
Police Protection: $46,000 ($3.43)
Fire Protection: $39,000 ($2.91)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $3,135,000 ($233.57)
Streator government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $2,937,000 ($218.82)
Solid Waste Management: $371,000 ($27.64)
All Other: $237,000 ($17.66)
Parks & Recreation: $119,000 ($8.87)
- Employee Retirement - Interest Revenue: $353,000 ($26.30)
From Local Government: $304,000 ($22.65)
Local Employee Contribution: $115,000 ($8.57)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $740,000 ($55.13)
Interest Earnings: $165,000 ($12.29)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $3,292,000 ($245.27)
All Other: $842,000 ($62.73)
Highways: $487,000 ($36.28)
- Tax - Property: $1,557,000 ($116.00)
NEC: $106,000 ($7.90)
Streator government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $11,410,000 ($850.10)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $920,000 ($68.54)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $11,065,000 ($824.39)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $635,000 ($47.31)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $630,000 ($46.94)
Streator government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $557,000 ($41.50)
- Employee Retirement - Total Other Securities: $3,034,000 ($226.05)
Total Federal Securities: $1,788,000 ($133.21)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $3,376,000 ($251.53)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $12,000 ($0.89)
4.01% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,624 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bureau County, IL||0.44% ($27,837 average AGI)|
|from Will County, IL||0.27% ($37,508)|
|from Kendall County, IL||0.26% ($37,214)|
4.58% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($34,963 average adjusted gross income)
0.03% of residents moved to foreign countries ($170 average AGI)
La Salle County: 0.03% Illinois average: 0.07%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Streator:
- WSPL (1250 AM; 1 kW; STREATOR, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WYLL (1160 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: SCA LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WVIV (1200 AM; 20 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLXX-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- WISN (1130 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WAUR (930 AM; 4 kW; SANDWICH, IL; Owner: CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING SYSTEM, LTD.)
- WLPO (1220 AM; 1 kW; LASALLE, IL; Owner: LASALLE COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Streator:
- WSTQ (97.7 FM; STREATOR, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WYYS (106.1 FM; STREATOR, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WWGN (88.9 FM; OTTAWA, IL; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION, INC.)
- WALS (102.1 FM; OGLESBY, IL; Owner: LACO RADIO, INC.)
- WKOT (96.5 FM; MARSEILLES, IL; Owner: LASALLE COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WBZG (100.9 FM; PERU, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC)
- WJEZ (98.9 FM; DWIGHT, IL; Owner: LIVINGSTON COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WJDK-FM (95.7 FM; SENECA, IL; Owner: GRUNDY COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC)
- WSOG (88.1 FM; SPRING VALLEY, IL; Owner: SPIRIT EDUCATION ASSOCIATION, INC.)
- WIVQ (103.3 FM; SPRING VALLEY, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC)
- WCFL (104.7 FM; MORRIS, IL; Owner: ILLINOIS DISTRICT COUNCIL OF ASSEMBL)
- WAJK (99.3 FM; LA SALLE, IL; Owner: LA SALLE COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WYST (107.7 FM; FAIRBURY, IL; Owner: AAA ENTERTAINMENT LICENSING LLC)
- WPJC (88.3 FM; PONTIAC, IL; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WRXQ (100.7 FM; COAL CITY, IL; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WRKX (95.3 FM; OTTAWA, IL; Owner: NEWRADIO GROUP, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Streator:
- WWTO-TV (Channel 35; LASALLE, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WYZZ-TV (Channel 43; BLOOMINGTON, IL; Owner: WYZZ LICENSEE, INC.)
Fatal accident count (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 15Number of bridges
- 59m194ftTotal length
- 42,579Total average daily traffic
- 2,164Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 32 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Streator, IL)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 71 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Streator)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 26 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Streator)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 179
- Hazardous Condition: 59
- Service Call: 60
- Good Intent Call: 7
Incident types - Streator
|Businesses in Streator, IL|
|AutoZone||1||Long John Silver's||1|
|Burger King||1||MasterBrand Cabinets||6|
|Circle K||4||Pizza Hut||1|
Streator on our top lists:
- #2 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Nonmetallic mineral products (population 5,000+)"
- #23 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index increase from 2005 to 2006 (population 5,000+)"
- #32 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Nonmetallic mineral products (population 5,000+)"
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Supervisors, construction and extraction workers (population 5,000+)"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Machinery (population 5,000+)"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Paper (population 5,000+)"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Paper and paper product merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #63 (61364) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Slovak first ancestries"
- #99 (61364) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Czechoslovakian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #92 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM10) 24-hour air pollution readings in 2005 (µg/m3)"
- #96 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest increase in the number of births per 1000 residents 1990-1999 to 2000-2003 (pop 50,000+)"
- #98 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM10) Annual air pollution readings in 2005 (µg/m3)"
Total of 5 patent applications in 2008-2015.