Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2008, 11:21 AM

5,475 posts, read 12,240,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskagrl View Post
I knew if I stayed on here long enough somebody would be getting into their favorite Deadliest Catch men...ya, I gotta go with Sig too. Love his toughness. My very close second is Phil. I know he's not your typical hunk but I like rough and rugged, and it's obvious he loves his sons.
Well at some point, Xa'at will tell us to stop talking about hot men...but until then...yeah....Phil is a sweetheart. He's really a teddy bear and I hated seeing him all stressed out when they weren't on the crab.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:31 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
Well at some point, Xa'at will tell us to stop talking about hot men...but until then...yeah....Phil is a sweetheart. He's really a teddy bear and I hated seeing him all stressed out when they weren't on the crab.
Could Phil BE more crusty?? I saw some episode where they had the camera on him in the cabin & he's totally falling asleep at the wheel, yikes! I don't watch it enough to know all the guys, but I've seen a couple hotties wandering around on the decks....probably greenhorns.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:38 AM

5,475 posts, read 12,240,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Could Phil BE more crusty?? I saw some episode where they had the camera on him in the cabin & he's totally falling asleep at the wheel, yikes! I don't watch it enough to know all the guys, but I've seen a couple hotties wandering around on the decks....probably greenhorns.
Phil reminds me of some of the salty sailors I was stationed with while in the Navy. I like his right hand man...I guess the deck engineer...I can't think of his name, but he's the steady, silent type....he was the one giving the boys mohawks in order to appease the crab gods. Phil, Sig, and Johnathan seem to be the ones who have lasted the most seasons on the show. I watched the very first season on DVD and Sig was the only one I recognized...The Northwestern seems to be the favorite....the Deadliest Catch game was inspired by the Northwestern....I really do like Sig's personality....his quotes "Shut up and fish!" or "Hey...you enjoying that f*cking sandwich?" when he's pissed because Matt is eating a cheese sandwich while sorting crab. He just doesn't take any guff...But I think it was last season when Johnathan's rescued that man overboard guy....yeah...that was awesome! I sound like a stupid teenager talking about my rock group boyfriends already!

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Default This is funny...

From todays trooper report

Case Number: 08-34329

Type: Unlawful Possession of Undersize Baridi Crab

Text: On 5/6/08, Dutch Harbor AWT cited Richard S. Quashnick, age 52 of
Warrenton Oregon, skipper and permit holder of the F/V Maverick ADF&G #
45706 for Unlawful Possession of Fish after several undersized Baridi
crab were discovered on his vessel during a offload at Akutan Trident
Seafoods'. Arraignment is set for 5/28/08, in the Unalaska District
Court.

Maybe one of the greenhorns tossed in a few small crab!

959 posts, read 2,360,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
LOL I know, I just can't help myself! Besides, you might find yourself nodding off at the wheel too if you were up for 3 days at a stretch. I know I would! Greenhorns...bleech...I like experienced, with some gray hair, and slightly crusty...call me crazy and I'll say, "Yup" with a smile!!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
From todays trooper report

Case Number: 08-34329

Type: Unlawful Possession of Undersize Baridi Crab

Text: On 5/6/08, Dutch Harbor AWT cited Richard S. Quashnick, age 52 of
Warrenton Oregon, skipper and permit holder of the F/V Maverick ADF&G #
45706 for Unlawful Possession of Fish after several undersized Baridi
crab were discovered on his vessel during a offload at Akutan Trident
Seafoods'. Arraignment is set for 5/28/08, in the Unalaska District
Court.

Maybe one of the greenhorns tossed in a few small crab!
What the heck are Baridi crabs anyway? They must be pretty tiny...how many are "several" I wonder?

Old 05-07-2008, 11:50 AM

Quote:
LOL I know, I just can't help myself! Besides, you might find yourself nodding off at the wheel too if you were up for 3 days at a stretch. I know I would! Greenhorns...bleech...I like experienced, with some gray hair, and slightly crusty...call me crazy and I'll say, "Yup" with a smile!!
Yeah agreed, but there's something about younger dudes w/5 o-clock shadows

Old 05-07-2008, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
I sound like a stupid teenager talking about my rock group boyfriends already!
Oh come now, it's fun to have crushes, no matter what age you are

Old 05-07-2008, 11:52 AM

HEHE...you got me there; I agree.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
HEHE...you got me there; I agree.
Ok ok, we need to wipe the drool off & get serious here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska