Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2009, 01:03 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times

Advertisements

Adam Lambert Says His Fans Sometimes Go Too Far, but he loves it. Count me as an intense person and Adam fan. LOL. BTW - The Billboard numbers are in with Adam at #3 in record sales. Kris Allen's debut week, 80,000. Adam total 195,000. Where are all Kris Allen's fans?
Clip:
'I'm an intense person, so I think I need intense fans,' the 'American Idol' runner-up tells MTV News.
Adam Lambert Says His Fans Sometimes Go 'Too Far, But I Love It' - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 01:29 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,469,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Even my husband said that he had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.....that is something for him to say because he liked Kris. Go Adam!
yes, very beauteous eyes!check the link I posted to see some of new pics ().

Here's the link to No. 13, Broken Open. One of my favorites~ so sweet....
Adam Lambert ‘Broken Open’ – lyrics + audio « Mr. L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
No, wicked, I'm not feeling the loooove.
Aw, I really am sorry. Both you and Chattypatty are really missing something special, IMO. BTW, chattypatty, Muse will be grateful to learn you're unimpressed with their song-writing abilities as well. To each his own~~~

Old 12-03-2009, 05:05 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,673,018 times
Here is a tiny interview
MTV - News Item
I am still stuck on broken.
It is pretty amazing that he did such good work while on that tour and everything else.
Anyone seen 2012? Takes a loooog time for a movie to get over here
Does Adam have a video at the beginning or end? Bet he sounds awesome in a theater
BTW, life is for the living not worrying about the future.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:11 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,673,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I'm sorry, but someone has to say it: the album is horrific.

I love him, but he broke my heart.

Cheesy, stupid, boring -- there is not a single song on that album that is worth anything.

Honestly I wish he had just sung quality cover songs for his first album and taken a little time to think about whether he has any songwriting talent (so far, he doesn't).

He'd better do something quick or he'll be a flash in the pan.
You know you were brave to write this
I am going to rep ya, glad that there is some back and forth. I think that we can all agree that we want him to have success. That involves pros and cons.
Keep posting chatty The glitter dazzle may cover you yet!

Old 12-03-2009, 06:27 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Anyone seen 2012? Takes a loooog time for a movie to get over here.
I've seen in on the Internet. Here: http://www.watch-movies-online.tv/

(Couldn't get through to the end.... If you are in a grocery store and the floor splits open between you and your husband, a huge canyon, what do you do? Go home and have a peaceful breakfast? And if someone calls you with feverish sceaming, trying to tell you something, you don't give them a chance them speak? After this unbelievably fake scene in the beginning, I just lost interest.)

Last edited by nuala; 12-03-2009 at 07:18 AM..

Old 12-03-2009, 06:50 AM

Felina - thank you so much for posting the lyrics site.

Chickrae - there are more songs past #6 that you will be delighted to hear.

Old 12-03-2009, 07:10 AM

I can't believe we missed our Cougar's Cub birthday! Happy Birthday, Mookster!

Old 12-03-2009, 08:47 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,481,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Chickrae - there are more songs past #6 that you will be delighted to hear.

I heard #10 was really good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
I can't believe we missed our Cougar's Cub birthday! Happy Birthday, Mookster!
Yes, Happy birthday Mookster. I wished you a happy birthday on Facebook, can that count? We cougars and others hope your day was great...you deserve it!!

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:49 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
Thanks ladies!! I had a great bday and it totally counts, Chickrae!

I'm am completely in love with his look in this video. It's FYE and not nearly as racy as the AMA's, but if you don't care for that one you may want to skip it. I especially love the little smile around 2:36 into the video!

MSN Entertainment Video

Old 12-03-2009, 08:50 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
Oh and ABC has canceled his future performances as well - Jimmy Kimmel and New Years Eve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities