Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2009, 07:25 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,469,564 times

Advertisements

WOOHOOO!!!!! We made it to 1,000 posts today!

What a little doll you have there, Mookster. Just a beautiful picture. I think it's pretty amazing that he's still enchanted with the whole Glambert thing, seeing as how young he is....and that length of interest in performing and singing is impressive, IMO ~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 09:03 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
I think it's pretty amazing that he's still enchanted with the whole Glambert thing, seeing as how young he is....and that length of interest in performing and singing is impressive, IMO ~
Agree. Impressive for a 4yo. My 4yo can only be interested in tow trucks for that long. Mookster, are vocal lessons in the cards soon?

Old 11-30-2009, 09:09 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
but why choose her of all the options out there?
That's one good mystery. I though the formula was to have a slightly dusted female singer, slightly out of commission, so she would a) be available for the show, b) be grateful for the spotlight and d) be enthusiastic about singing and actually be able to give a professional opinion.

Old 12-01-2009, 05:06 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,673,018 times
Dang, I can only rep a few of ya!
So here is great post to ya all!!!!!!!!!
Love the pose down Mooks We need a rocker smiley!
Nula, great idea on the singer, why not Gloria Esteban? Good talent, years in the biz, would address some Latin music? My other thought was Stevie Nicks, but I would never see the contestants as I continued to fullfuill some teenage fantasy about looking and dressing like her
Ok, back to our Adam, maybe we need to revive an AI thread
The first song on the CD "Music" reminds me of ELO, for those of us who were disco babes back in the day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R20f-...eature=related
I hear different riffs in the background that sound alot like many songs from back in the day.
Oh and congrat Glamberts on rolling over the 1000 mark!
Go Adam!!! BTW Muse will be on saturday night live 12-18-09

Old 12-01-2009, 10:59 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times
DH has a better ear for music than me. Some of the songs on the album remind him of Styx and Super Tramp.

'Suburban Decay' didn't make it onto his album, but Lambert thinks it would fit the 'Twilight' sequel.

Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Adam tells Ellen, although his Mom supported him on The Early Show, his dad wanted him to apologize.
Clip:
... but Lambert said that his dad thought he should have apologized. "I was like, 'You know, Dad, I don't feel like I did anything wrong. It just wasn't maybe the right judgment call,' " he said. "It's a taste thing more than an obscenity thing. I think it's just a taste level."
Adam Lambert's Dad Wanted Him To Apologize For AMA Performance - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Old 12-01-2009, 12:18 PM

444 posts, read 799,216 times
Adam Lambert Says He Acts the Way He Does Because He Used to Be Fat | PopEater.com

I don't even know how to respond.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:37 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
I didn't hear Adam say anything of the kind in that interview. The title of that article is extremely misleading. If you read the comments underneath the video, these were the psychologist's general statement on young people with weight problems. Thanks for posting, it was another great interview for Adam.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:40 PM

444 posts, read 799,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I didn't hear Adam say anything of the kind in that interview. The title of that article is extremely misleading. If you read the comments underneath the video, these were the psychologist's general statement on young people with weight problems. Thanks for posting, it was another great interview for Adam.
I think we both read it differently.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:44 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
Aw, thanks girls! Yes, he still loves Adam and we have an Adam inspired concert daily. I had to talk him out of the black nail polish on Sunday because we were going to church.

He also likes Lady Gaga. Everytime we are in Target, he wants to buy her album. His other favs are Muse of course, Beyonce, Kings of Leon and Michael Jackson.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:49 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,469,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
I don't even know how to respond.
This reminds me of Billy Joel's song..."catholic girls start much too late" We all have issues, don't we?.....feel the looooove mi~mi
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities