Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2009, 09:02 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Thanks ladies!! I had a great bday and it totally counts, Chickrae!

I'm am completely in love with his look in this video. It's FYE and not nearly as racy as the AMA's, but if you don't care for that one you may want to skip it. I especially love the little smile around 2:36 into the video!

MSN Entertainment Video
Beautiful production, - light, costumes, people, props, voice - whoever made it, wow.

Quote:
Oh and ABC has canceled his future performances as well - Jimmy Kimmel and New Years Eve.
Someone on ABC lacks vision?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2009, 09:19 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,469,564 times
Oy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOOKSTER ~~~~

Old 12-03-2009, 09:20 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
adam

Old 12-03-2009, 09:28 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
LOL!!! I left the computer for a few minutes and I guess little rockstar decided to post!

Old 12-03-2009, 09:32 AM

hahaha - I thought it was a new "thank you" word for Glamberts!

Chatty Patty - I suppose we may be a bit too crazy about Adam, but this is an outside review of his album by Associated Content, and this is their conclusion:

Adam Lamber is The New King of Rock!

The main question while watching his rise to the top was if he could actually pull it off once an album of his own music was released. This means not singing covers, such as his haunting but much adored cover of Tears For Fears' Mad World. Not only does FYE live up to its hype, it obliterates any pondering idea that he was just another of American Idol's many "here today gone tomorrow" contestants. The finished product is the most solid debut album since Alanis Morissette unleashed Jagged Little Pill in 1995. Pill sold over 15 million copies in the United States alone and earned four Grammys.

Adam Lambert is the New King of Rock - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Old 12-03-2009, 09:36 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,469,564 times
LOL Go, baby! that child is being raised right!

Loved Adam's smile in 2:36, too..sessy, idn't he?

Quote:
Oh and ABC has canceled his future performances as well - Jimmy Kimmel and New Years Eve.
Well, in the words of Miss Whitney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GiffqAc9RI

Old 12-03-2009, 09:57 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Beautiful production, - light, costumes, people, props, voice - whoever made it, wow.

Someone on ABC lacks vision?
I agree. I'm surprised they're not going to cancel his appearance on Barbara Walter's most interesting people. I hear there was a pretty racy performance on Dancing with the Stars last season. I think I'll complain to the network. LOL. The FCC cannot fine ABC because of the time slot. Not much worth watching on ABC, except Modern Family. The audience is probably larger for Leno than for Kimmel or the New Year's Eve show.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:52 AM

Perhaps Barbara is an institution in itself, beyond anyone telling her what she can/can't do. I am surprised though that she's having Kate Gosselin, too. Ugh.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:08 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Perhaps Barbara is an institution in itself, beyond anyone telling her what she can/can't do. I am surprised though that she's having Kate Gosselin, too. Ugh.
I'm not too pleased with some of other choices either. Interesting doesn't necessarily translate to like. At least we'll get to see Adam.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:28 PM

What do you think about this "advise"?

"British actor Rupert Everett, who told the British newspaper The Observer that he wishes he'd never come out.

"The fact is that you could not be, and still cannot be, a 25-year-old homosexual trying to make it in the British film business or the American film business or even the Italian film business," Everett, 50, says. "It just doesn't work and you're going to hit a brick wall at some point. You're going to manage to make it roll for a certain amount of time, but at the first sign of failure they'll cut you right off."

He adds: "Honestly, I would not advise any actor necessarily, if he was really thinking of his career, to come out."

ABC cancels another Adam Lambert performance - CNN.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities