Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 09:12 PM

697 posts, read 1,072,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Boy Lord give me the patience.

Once you have been here a while, then you would understand. I cap when I am making a point. It isn't shouting, LIKE THIS IS!!!!!! Get it?

Simple enough????

He has almost 1,400 posts now, but maybe when he's BEEN AROUND A WHILE, he'll catch on. One can hope!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2010, 09:16 PM

1,883 posts, read 3,003,685 times
Quote:
Boy Lord give me the patience.

Once you have been here a while, then you would understand. I cap when I am making a point. It isn't shouting, LIKE THIS IS!!!!!! Get it?

Simple enough????

Smack your head all you want.I am not the DA berating a poster because you couldn't read her post correctly.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:18 PM

1,883 posts, read 3,003,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmalltownKSgirl View Post
He has almost 1,400 posts now, but maybe when he's BEEN AROUND A WHILE, he'll catch on. One can hope!

There is a little icon B on the toolbar that is for bolding for emphasis.Once you've been around a while,one can hope you'll catch on.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:19 PM

697 posts, read 1,072,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
There is a little icon B on the toolbar that is for bolding for emphasis.Once you've been around a while,one can hope you'll catch on.

LOL, that's a GOOD TIP!

Old 07-17-2010, 09:20 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,195,310 times
Quote:

Sometimes I bold, color, underline and CAP all at the same time. Usually reserved for very long posts, of course.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:33 PM

8,177 posts, read 6,928,011 times
I CAP.
I'm sorry.
I'm not shouting.
I'm NOT a shouter. <--- see, I wasn't shouting "NOT!!!" I was just making it bigger so you could really SEE it. In case someone scans posts, they may scan over the word not and think I wrote "I'm a shouter".

Ok. That's a lame excuse.
I'll try to be less "Cap-ey" in the future.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:42 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,195,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
I CAP.
I'm sorry.
I'm not shouting.
I'm NOT a shouter. <--- see, I wasn't shouting "NOT!!!" I was just making it bigger so you could really SEE it. In case someone scans posts, they may scan over the word not and think I wrote "I'm a shouter".

Ok. That's a lame excuse.
I'll try to be less "Cap-ey" in the future.
Sparrow, please use your INDOOR voice.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:43 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Umm, ok. So much for free will then.
So much for the pride of man that believes that his own free will got him in the mess he's in, can also get him out of it .

You couldn't make it up

Old 07-17-2010, 09:43 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,154,907 times
Quote:
Ok, go troll somewhere else.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:47 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,154,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Hot in AZ i know you do not believe in ET,i don't believe annihilation ,just the the thought of it makes me weep .If i believed in it the way you do , i would plead 24/7 with my family and friends to accept what you believe to be the truth to keep them from it , rather than debating on here with people you do not know.

I have talked to my friends and family about my beliefs, and showed them in the Word why it is I believe the way I do. Also, I try not to beg people into my beliefs. The Spirit moves where He wants.

But we are also called to defend the faith. Hense, one of the reasons i am here. Also to learn revelations given to people, which has happened alot.

I enjoy the debates, TBO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity