Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 08:13 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times

Advertisements

Mystic listen to Warren Smith's testimony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 08:36 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
Mystic listen to Warren Smith's testimony.
I have no need to listen to any whackadoos . . . I have extensive experience with meditation (70+ years)and an extensive education in science and things spiritual. Our thoughts and feelings are real and they can be received by others (especially those closest to us) when they are intensely focused under high emotion. The meditative state, dream state or the twilight times just before falling asleep or just before awakening are when we are most receptive and can receive them. The ones most likely to be really intense are the negative emotions and they are not pleasant when perceived in any state. I call them "transients" because they do not last. You can avoid these by never angering anyone sufficiently for them to hate you or have any strong negative feelings toward you that they dwell on in their thoughts. But these are not demons and they cannot possess anyone or hurt you in any physical way. Climb out of your superstitious ignorance and join the rest of the educated 21st century population.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Just answering my questions should suffice . . . if you have so much evidence to distribute. It is a fascinating concept . . . not being in control of who or what you worship. I can't wait to understand it better.
If you are praying to Mother Mary when Mary is actually the pagan goddess/demon Asherah you are allowing this spirit to enter. This is why Catholic preachers require praying to Mary and the Saints as interceders. Praying to Asherah for protection from evil spirits etc. Even though the person praying doesn't know they are talking to this demon and opening up portals we shouldn't be opening. It's very occultic.

As for the new age concept, transcendental meditation alters the state of consciousness and opens up portals for these demons to enter. Dangerous stuff. Testimonies that Jesus is even speaking to some that participate in these. Remember how to discern spirits.

1 John 4
1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Some good information here.

The Occult And Demon Worship

Old 05-04-2011, 09:56 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
If you are praying to Mother Mary when Mary is actually the pagan goddess/demon Asherah you are allowing this spirit to enter. This is why Catholic preachers require praying to Mary and the Saints as interceders. Praying to Asherah for protection from evil spirits etc. Even though the person praying doesn't know they are talking to this demon and opening up portals we shouldn't be opening. It's very occultic.
It is nonsense . . . We determine who we are worshiping or praying to . . . nothing external to us.
Quote:
As for the new age concept, transcendental meditation alters the state of consciousness and opens up portals for these demons to enter. Dangerous stuff. Testimonies that Jesus is even speaking to some that participate in these. Remember how to discern spirits.
I have nothing to do with your New Age boogeyman . . . but I know about meditation and it is no different than devout prayer. In fact, we have scientifically seen the same brain centers light up under both practices enabling us to experience God. The experience of joy, love and acceptance is unmistakable and there is nothing remotely demonic about it. It has brought me out of atheism to Christ . . . explain that with your superstitious mumbo jumbo.
Quote:

1 John 4
1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
I confess and witness to this and more all the time. How can that be?
Quote:

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
This sounds more like warning about Islam to me . . . not any demons.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:03 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,910 times
Quote:

1 John 4

Some good information here.

The Occult And Demon Worship
all i can say is and i will pray for your confused soul

Old 05-04-2011, 10:16 PM

7,076 posts, read 12,350,275 times
Quote:
If interested in learning more, please look up the following on youtube:

Zeitgeist
Michael Tsarion
David Icke

If you want to really get disturbed, look up Maitreya.
Thanks for posting. I love the first three, but never heard of the "Maitreya".

Old 05-05-2011, 07:23 AM

YouTube - Yoga - Pathway to Peace or Darkness?

Old 05-05-2011, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Thanks for posting. I love the first three, but never heard of the "Maitreya".
Maitreya is a false prophet that some will claim will be the anti-Christ. He has a lot of false prophets talking about him and how he is Christ. So he definitely an antichrist. Some believe he will be revealed through the United Nations as the religious world leader. In this all Religions will unify for peace and religious tolerance. In doing so reject John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Rejecting the absolute truth of Jesus as the only way on a world-wide scale while persecuting those that won't accept the new world religion will usher in the Book of Revelation as well as other prophesied events leading to ultimately the Day of the Lord.

Regardless of Maitreya, the one unified world religion will be set up in the name of peace. Evidence shows the denominations will merge with the Catholic church. The Vatican will be the spiritual center of sun god worship. The next pope could very well be run by the "sun demon spirit apollyon/Apollo himself. Creepy stuff coming. The symbolism of the Vatican represents the temple of sun g-d worship. Apollo is their sun g-d/demon. Asherah is their moon goddess/demon with symbology associated with Islam.

This will complete their unholy pagan trinity of Father, Mother, and Son. The Christian trinity if Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. No mother is there.

Last edited by Mikelee81; 05-05-2011 at 08:08 AM..

Old 05-07-2011, 12:49 AM

45 posts, read 99,337 times
Quote:
Christ taught yoga (meditation).

Old 05-07-2011, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLiter View Post
Christ taught yoga (meditation).

YouTube - The Effect of Transcendental Meditation is immediate - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

Not this voodoo. Yoga is more than just exercise. Look into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity