Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2015, 12:58 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,920,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Nope...My wife knows her religion way better than you do and that's a fact...I think either you are being deceptive or you have a false teacher...
Then you go to JW.org--the proof is there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 01:06 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
When did I say your wife was unacceptable--please stop twisting my words..Jw.org will prove her wrong on the matter. No she could not make me cry--I have learned for 54 years as well. 100% fact--The JW,s teach--literal Israel( religion) is cut off--spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen.
Nope...My wife got her knowledge from the Elders and BOOKS not a website...And, no you have not been studying the JW doctrine for 54 years...

Yea, she could make you cry and stutter, "But, but, but!"...Especially if her sister got involved in it, they didn't call them the Barracuda Sisters for nothing...

And if they teach that now, then they lie...Because not even Paul says that, he says that ALL Israel will be saved...And if G-d has cut off the Jews then He has cut Jesus off as well, because he is a Jew...

Show me where it states anything about a spiritual Israel in the bible or Israel being cut off for that matter...

Old 09-20-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Then you go to JW.org--the proof is there.
Bonjour???...

Old 09-20-2015, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeliver View Post
Right, Word of God, Elijah accended into heaven. Jesus ´Scripture cannot be rejected.´ But ofcourse you do not except any new testament scripture, so why even post in here?

Do you mean to say Elijah could not have accended because it references a letter sent by him at a later time?

Joh 3:13 and no one hath gone up to the heaven, except he who out of the heaven came down--the Son of Man who is in the heaven.

I guess Jesus lied here....

Old 09-21-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Nope...My wife got her knowledge from the Elders and BOOKS not a website...And, no you have not been studying the JW doctrine for 54 years...

Yea, she could make you cry and stutter, "But, but, but!"...Especially if her sister got involved in it, they didn't call them the Barracuda Sisters for nothing...

And if they teach that now, then they lie...Because not even Paul says that, he says that ALL Israel will be saved...And if G-d has cut off the Jews then He has cut Jesus off as well, because he is a Jew...

Show me where it states anything about a spiritual Israel in the bible or Israel being cut off for that matter...

Any who reject Jesus will be cut off. It makes them an opposer--you know what it is called, Gods word teaches there are many.
Seems unusual that you could make a statement that I haven't been learning from The JW,s for 54 years--you have 0 clue about me. so basically you are calling me a liar--thanks so much, when you have 0 clue.
The JW,s teach 100% for sure--the mention of Israel in Revelation is not literal Israel, it is spiritual Israel. Carrying the biblical meaning--Gods chosen--John had 0 clue as to what the true religion would be called in the last days. If your wife doesn't know this fact--it is her who has not been studying for 54 years. Ask Matt 4:4 or expatc--you will see--the real JW,s are unified in thought.

Old 09-21-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Any who reject Jesus will be cut off. It makes them an opposer--you know what it is called, Gods word teaches there are many.
Seems unusual that you could make a statement that I haven't been learning from The JW,s for 54 years--you have 0 clue about me. so basically you are calling me a liar--thanks so much, when you have 0 clue.
The JW,s teach 100% for sure--the mention of Israel in Revelation is not literal Israel, it is spiritual Israel. Carrying the biblical meaning--Gods chosen--John had 0 clue as to what the true religion would be called in the last days. If your wife doesn't know this fact--it is her who has not been studying for 54 years. Ask Matt 4:4 or expatc--you will see--the real JW,s are unified in thought.
Yea, it is literal Israel...

It is obvious that you are not unified and have your own thing going there...

And you haven't been studying for 54 years and that's a fact...

John had 0 clue?...That's funny for a guy that had a major revelation from G-d and wrote down everything in detail...

Why don't you be honest and admit that you have had a few study sessions with JWs and now you think you know it all...

So, tell me, when did you get baptized?...

Old 09-21-2015, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Any who reject Jesus will be cut off.
Show me that...

Old 09-22-2015, 06:11 AM

1,146 posts, read 649,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
John 3:13 (NKJV)
13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Acts 2:34-35 (NKJV)

34 “For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself:
‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
35 Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.

Jesus also said no one has ever ascend to heaven but him, so why do we think the moment we die, we go directly to heaven or hell?
Remember the story of Jacob's ladder (Gen 28:10-19)? Look it up.

The story is about the revelation to Jacob that a gateway to heaven exists. In the story, angels are seen walking up and down the stairway between heaven and earth.

In the quote at the head of this thread the scripture from John 3:13 is quoted. Jesus is addressing people of His culture and His time who were familiar with the story of Jacob's ladder. In this section, Jesus is saying that HE IS the ladder and that there is no other form of access.

It isn't the first time Jesus makes that claim. He IS the way and there isn't any other way to heaven.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 09-22-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Yea, it is literal Israel...

It is obvious that you are not unified and have your own thing going there...

And you haven't been studying for 54 years and that's a fact...

John had 0 clue?...That's funny for a guy that had a major revelation from G-d and wrote down everything in detail...

Why don't you be honest and admit that you have had a few study sessions with JWs and now you think you know it all...

So, tell me, when did you get baptized?...

Its not me who is wrong.
Yes John had a major revelation from God--much symbolism was used--Only revealed through the real teachers from Jesus.--John didn't know what Bombs or missiles were that he mentioned in Rev 13--so he said--made fire( destruction) come down out of the heavens. There is no literal 7 headed monster coming--beast) Daniel clearly shows what it means. The mention of Israel is spiritual Israel--they serve Jehovah and accept Jesus as the Messiah.

Old 09-22-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Show me that...
Its obvious to anyone one who is not for Jesus is against Jesus=antichrist. Gods word teaches there are many.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity