Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2019, 08:45 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,607,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The gay agenda is built upon a foundation of "bite, devour and lie", which is unfortunate. They could have chosen another approach to sell it, but they chose this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
It is sad and disgraceful to see people here claiming to be born again believers yet are promoting and encouraging this sin. I wanted to see what Andrew Wommack had to say on the topic and wow, his short video speaks the truth more than I have here. Leviticus 19:17 says we should not hate our neighbor, but if you don't rebuke their sin, you share in their guilt. If you stay idlely by and say nothing about their sin, that is not love, it's hate! Christians who say they just want to love homosexuals and encourage them are caring more about their own pride and ego. That's what I see here is this thread. Lots of grand standing. Look at me. Look how I am so much better than those awful bigoted hateful fundies!!! The gay agenda even wants us to believe that homosexuals are more important than any other group out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpV5e9Z4EJ0
There is no "gay agenda". There is a non-discrimination, human rights agenda. Get used to it, and quit with the fundie song and dance of victimhood.

Old 06-02-2019, 08:47 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,731,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
There is no "gay agenda". There is a non-discrimination, human rights agenda. Get used to it, and quit with the fundie song and dance of victimhood.
Thanks for reminding. I forgot to add the victimhood to the foundation of the gay agenda. It is a key ingredient.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:04 AM

10,096 posts, read 5,753,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I like Wommack but disagree with him here. What i find more disturbing in this debate is the attitude of the likes of you and Finn Jarber towards homosexuals. For arguments sake, let's say it is sinful, you and Finn Jarber simply do not have the ability to reach homosexuals because of the spirit you are both of, you both would do more damage than any good. The bible in the hands of a bible fundamentalist is a dangerous weapon.
You don't know our walk with the Lord so how can you say that our spirit is wrong based solely on some internet posts? That is pompous, arrogant and baseless judgement. You don't even point out exactly what you disagree in the video.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
You don't know our walk with the Lord so how can you say that our spirit is wrong based solely on some internet posts? That is pompous, arrogant and baseless judgement. You don't even point out exactly what you disagree in the video.
He does it in purpose. He lies in order to pick a fight. He has been doing it for years. Arguing with him as as wise as picking up a spitting cobra.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:09 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,350,979 times
Quote:
He does it in purpose. He lies in order to pick a fight. He has been doing it for years.Arguing with him as as wise as picking up a spitting cobra.
Is there a chance that you can speak directly to me?. Have you any idea how many people on this forum say the exact same thing about you. You say this about me purely to deflect the attention away from yourself. You say it about everyone who disagrees with you, so i am in good company. You are not man enough nor have the decency to clearly and briefly express what you believe about the topics being discussed on this thread.

Last edited by pcamps; 06-02-2019 at 09:20 AM..

Old 06-02-2019, 09:10 AM

Quote:
You are posting your walk on here. There is no one to change but self, ask the prodigal son. No one told him he was a naughty boy that needed to repent or else.

Counterfeit christianity, built on beliefs about the bible, allegiance to the belief that the bible is inerrant and infallible and a belief you are authorized to speak out again assumed sin and assumed sinners.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:13 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,235,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Is there a chance that you can speak directly to me?.
It's not how backbiters operate.

They lack the courage to speak openly and honestly.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:21 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,607,782 times
Quote:
Thanks for reminding. I forgot to add the victimhood to the foundation of the gay agenda. It is a key ingredient.
You ARE indoctrinated. Sad.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
You ARE indoctrinated. Sad.
Whatever. Same to you

Victimhood is a cornerstone of the gay agenda. This is a fact. Heck, we have 7500 posts dedicated to promoting the idea that gays are victims of the evil Bible believing Christians.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Whatever. Same to you
This is exacty how you operate. You are called out for the way you are on here and you response is always the same, just keep repeating the same back to the person. It is very immature of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity