Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2019, 04:31 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,782,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
You are wrong on every point you posted. Furthermore, you've been corrected on most of this more than once, sometimes by people who obviously know more than the rest of us since they are members of the LGBT community. You've ignored everything you've been told.

I can't understand why you bother posting this stuff when you've already been corrected about it.
And Jeff has corrected you, so why do you still bother?

Old 05-31-2019, 04:51 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,387,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And Jeff has corrected you, so why do you still bother?
Most childish post of the year thus far.

Old 05-31-2019, 05:10 AM

10,798 posts, read 3,616,270 times
Quote:
You are wrong on every point you posted. Furthermore, you've been corrected on most of this more than once, sometimes by people who obviously know more than the rest of us since they are members of the LGBT community. You've ignored everything you've been told.

I can't understand why you bother posting this stuff when you've already been corrected about it.
Because it's fundamentalist Jeff?

Old 05-31-2019, 05:44 AM

10,098 posts, read 5,764,192 times
Quote:

I can't understand why you bother to let this thread keep running. It's nothing but a fundamentalist punching bag thread. I said before that I had the maturity to walk away before on this thread and let your side get the last word in which they ALWAYS ALWAYS have to do because of the ego and inability to admit that they are wrong. Your side dug it back up, and now you blasting me for actually having a voice on the other side of the debate? Unbelievable. You sit back and let people call us bigots and haters, but hey it's perfectly fine to insult us here if we are not pro-gay. Disgusting.

Sorry, but the pro-gay arguments here fail completely. Trying to convince us that we are wrong by shaming us doesn't work either. I am not going to stand before God on judgement day and have to give an account as to why I allowed peer pressure to go against His Word and encourage people to lead a lifestyle of sin.

Old 05-31-2019, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Most childish post of the year thus far.
No, a post WITHOUT any evidence claiming that i am 100% wrong in everything and griping because I won't back down and just accept the flimsy pro-gay arguments is childish and serves no purpose at all in this thread. You reap what you sow. Remember that when you treat people like crap.

Old 05-31-2019, 05:56 AM

10,798 posts, read 3,616,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
No, a post WITHOUT any evidence claiming that i am 100% wrong in everything and griping because I won't back down and just accept the flimsy pro-gay arguments is childish and serves no purpose at all in this thread. You reap what you sow. Remember that when you treat people like crap.
Jeff, do you have any idea how whiny your post sound. You portray yourself as a victim time and time again. Some people carry this "christian persecution" complex way to far, and you are one of them.

Old 05-31-2019, 06:46 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,116,941 times
I don't believe it "angers" Christians (TRUE Christians, not those that have hijacked the religion).

I just think they think it's not the way it was intended.

That said, I think I've met more homophobic non-Christians in my life than actual Christians. And I'm being serious about that.

Old 05-31-2019, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Jeff, do you have any idea how whiny your post sound. You portray yourself as a victim time and time again. Some people carry this "christian persecution" complex way to far, and you are one of them.
You say that while insulting me in the same post. lol Brilliant display of hypocrisy right there.

Old 05-31-2019, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I can't understand why you bother to let this thread keep running. It's nothing but a fundamentalist punching bag thread. I said before that I had the maturity to walk away before on this thread and let your side get the last word in which they ALWAYS ALWAYS have to do because of the ego and inability to admit that they are wrong. Your side dug it back up, and now you blasting me for actually having a voice on the other side of the debate? Unbelievable. You sit back and let people call us bigots and haters, but hey it's perfectly fine to insult us here if we are not pro-gay. Disgusting.

Sorry, but the pro-gay arguments here fail completely. Trying to convince us that we are wrong by shaming us doesn't work either. I am not going to stand before God on judgement day and have to give an account as to why I allowed peer pressure to go against His Word and encourage people to lead a lifestyle of sin.
Its hard to watch, but is serves a purpose. Their words and anger is living proof of what militant gay agenda is all about. Its a dirty sport, but it is good the 'lurkers' see it exposed like this.

Old 05-31-2019, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I don't believe it "angers" Christians (TRUE Christians, not those that have hijacked the religion). That said, I think I've met more homophobic non-Christians in my life than actual Christians. And I'm being serious about that.
Of course, but Christians get the blame just like Jesus predicted. Nero blamed them for burning down Rome. Same diff.

Having lived on three continents and five States in US, I can say your comment is universally true.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 05-31-2019 at 07:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity