Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2019, 08:46 PM

11,133 posts, read 7,195,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
It has been before the birth of children that the spirit of Ama knows what will happen to them.
Ama's back, kids. I can't believe this thread is up to 117 pages

Old 11-09-2019, 08:30 PM

998 posts, read 437,738 times
This is important - the true meaning of the Trinity, which remains as one of the mysteries of the Roman Catholic Church.

Old 01-16-2020, 08:36 AM

Quote:
This is important - the true meaning of the Trinity, which remains as one of the mysteries of the Roman Catholic Church.
Why still claim to be mysterious. The spirit of Ama explained it. Do you want another explanation of Ama?

Old 01-16-2020, 08:50 AM

33,314 posts, read 26,512,840 times
Quote:
Why still claim to be mysterious. The spirit of Ama explained it. Do you want another explanation of Ama?
Ama is the spirit who we (plural) cannot see or touch but can hear and talk to Him in our sessions with Him. Since there is a sound, we can record on audio tape our sessions.

Quoting you from a forum you were banned from.
peacecrusader

The physical body that He uses is that of the blind 73-year-old woman Maria Liwayway Alvaran, also known as Ka Apaz, of Baliwag, Bulacan, Philippines.

The prophecies of Ama - International Skeptics Forum
So when Maria Liwayway Alvaran dies, no more Ama. Did it ever occur to you that she is either a fraud, or that she may be channeling a spirit which is not who he claims to be?

Old 01-16-2020, 03:18 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,392,832 times
Quote:
Do you want another explanation of Ama?
I have seen enough from the false Prophecies of Ama - International Skeptics Forum

Old 01-17-2020, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Ama is the spirit who we (plural) cannot see or touch but can hear and talk to Him in our sessions with Him. Since there is a sound, we can record on audio tape our sessions.

Quoting you from a forum you were banned from.
peacecrusader

The physical body that He uses is that of the blind 73-year-old woman Maria Liwayway Alvaran, also known as Ka Apaz, of Baliwag, Bulacan, Philippines.

The prophecies of Ama - International Skeptics Forum
So when Maria Liwayway Alvaran dies, no more Ama. Did it ever occur to you that she is either a fraud, or that she may be channeling a spirit which is not who he claims to be?
That is why I say that if you were to believe in a god, be sure that He is the true God.

Old 01-17-2020, 04:07 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,610,700 times
Quote:
That is why I say that if you were to believe in a god, be sure that He is the true God.
Don’t all gods tell you they are true gods mr. gullible?

Old 01-17-2020, 02:06 PM

28,106 posts, read 30,010,141 times
If the Holy Trinity is no longer a mystery, it could only be because the Christian Creeds have been significantly revised. This all reminds me of a joke I once heard:

Jesus said, Whom do men say that I am?

And his disciples answered and said, Some say you are John the Baptist returned from the dead; others say Elias, or other of the old prophets.

And Jesus answered and said, But whom do you say that I am?

Peter answered and said, "Thou art the Logos, existing in the Father as His rationality and then, by an act of His will, being generated, in consideration of the various functions by which God is related to his creation, but only on the fact that Scripture speaks of a Father, and a Son, and a Holy Spirit, each member of the Trinity being coequal with every other member, and each acting inseparably with and interpenetrating every other member, but an economic subordination within God, a division which makes the substance no longer simple."

And Jesus answering, said, "What?"

Old 01-17-2020, 03:01 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,392,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
If the Holy Trinity is no longer a mystery, it could only be because the Christian Creeds have been significantly revised. This all reminds me of a joke I once heard:

Jesus said, Whom do men say that I am?

And his disciples answered and said, Some say you are John the Baptist returned from the dead; others say Elias, or other of the old prophets.

And Jesus answered and said, But whom do you say that I am?

Peter answered and said, "Thou art the Logos, existing in the Father as His rationality and then, by an act of His will, being generated, in consideration of the various functions by which God is related to his creation, but only on the fact that Scripture speaks of a Father, and a Son, and a Holy Spirit, each member of the Trinity being coequal with every other member, and each acting inseparably with and interpenetrating every other member, but an economic subordination within God, a division which makes the substance no longer simple."

And Jesus answering, said, "What?"
And Jesus answering, said, "What?" ROTFLMAO

Old 01-17-2020, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Don’t all gods tell you they are true gods mr. gullible?
I am not mr. gullible. I was led to Isaiah 43 when writing down about the true God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity