Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2019, 01:09 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,617,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
God knows everything about you, including if you were a cross dresser or not (one of the children of Ka Apaz is a cross dresser. Ka Apaz is the platform of the spirit of Ama). God is giving us time to change. It took 101 years before Noah's prophecy took place.
Right we get it god knows everything.

Let’s try this one more time.

Does god know BEFORE I’m born whether i’ll be spending eternity in heaven or hell?

Old 08-18-2019, 06:18 AM

998 posts, read 438,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post

Let’s try this god know BEFORE I’m born whether i’ll be spending eternity in heaven or hell?
The true God knows before you were born, you will be spending eternity in Hell, but He loves you. Provided you know Him, you will surely spend eternity in Hell. So be good.

Old 08-18-2019, 06:46 AM

16,743 posts, read 15,761,291 times
Quote:
The true God knows before you were born, you will be spending eternity in Hell, but He loves you. Provided you know Him, you will surely spend eternity in Hell. So be good.
If the "true God" knows before you are born that you will be spending eternity in Hell, it won't matter if you are good or not.

Old 08-18-2019, 11:06 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,435,372 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
If the "true God" knows before you are born that you will be spending eternity in Hell, it won't matter if you are good or not.
Then, he either doesn't know - or there is no hell as devised by Christianism and its syncretistic belief-system.

Old 08-22-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:

Does god know BEFORE I’m born whether i’ll be spending eternity in heaven or hell?
Quote:
So peacecrusader, correct me if I'm wrong, you are saying that god DOES know before anyone is born their final eternal destination, heaven or hell?

Old 08-25-2019, 11:37 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,260,026 times
Quote:
So peacecrusader, correct me if I'm wrong, you are saying that god DOES know before anyone is born their final eternal destination, heaven or hell?
If, I may comment on this question my answer would be:

Final destination was determined at the cross. Humanity was created with a designed flaw that non other than the original designer/Creator could correct.

The story of the "Potter" found in the book of Roman's 9:21.
Whatever vessels the potter makes they all go into the fiery furance.
The fiery furnace in this case represents the all encompassing love of God.

In summary.....not one soul shall be lost.
Hell.....is here on earth. For some...literally, for others not so literally.
The Spirt of God can, if allowed, comfort, forgive, redeem and give us peace during our journey.

Old 08-25-2019, 05:54 PM

The Spirt of God can, if allowed,

Old 08-26-2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Bump for the peacecrusader

Old 11-01-2019, 08:05 AM

Two things were mentioned by the spirit of Ama before they were born:
1. One of the children of Ka Apaz will be a cross-dresser,
2. The grandchild of the grandchild of Ka Apaz will marry an Italian.

Ka Apaz is the platform of Ama to talk to people.

Old 11-08-2019, 08:40 PM

It has been before the birth of children that the spirit of Ama knows what will happen to them. I hope they will change their concept of Jesus before they die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity