Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 06:40 PM

28,098 posts, read 29,970,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I thought you may have said this before, and although I may differ in some aspects that was a good explanation. I also liked this quote: We believe they are "one in will and purpose, one in mind and heart, and one in power and glory."
I'm sure we differ in some aspects, but I'm glad we were able to find some common ground.

Quote:
I am still looking forward to that of "Dancing in the Streets."
You lost me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2018, 06:46 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I don't think that's what the Bible teaches at all.

Except yours, you mean.

Great. You go first.
thanks for the response,

#1. If that's what the bible don't teach, then what do it teach then. put your doctrine on the table.

#2. if you can prove the doctrine of "Diversified Oneness" to be in ERROR, please post the errors, I'll be looking for those.

#3. and as for influences, I will go first, I refer you to #1 and #2 above.... your mover or response.

PICYJAG

Old 09-04-2018, 09:42 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
I thought you may have said this before, and although I may differ in some aspects that was a good explanation. I also liked this quote: We believe they are "one in will and purpose, one in mind and heart, and one in power and glory."

I am still looking forward to that of "Dancing in the Streets."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I'm sure we differ in some aspects, but I'm glad we were able to find some common ground.

You lost me.
It's in our direct messages in April, right before you asked me about the elephant and girl in the water.

This may jog your memory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdvITn5cAVc

Old 09-04-2018, 11:32 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
thanks for the response,

#1. If that's what the bible don't teach, then what do it teach then. put your doctrine on the table.

#2. if you can prove the doctrine of "Diversified Oneness" to be in ERROR, please post the errors, I'll be looking for those.

#3. and as for influences, I will go first, I refer you to #1 and #2 above.... your mover or response.

PICYJAG
What she believes has already been put forth, if you did not understand, then read it a few times.
Just because you believe in a doctrine called "Diversified Oneness?" Doesn't mean you are correct.

Or, that anyone has to follow what you believe.

Old 09-05-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
What she believes has already been put forth, if you did not understand, then read it a few times.
Just because you believe in a doctrine called "Diversified Oneness?" Doesn't mean you are correct.

Or, that anyone has to follow what you believe.
GINOLJC, to all.

first thanks for the response. second, if you read my post I ask her to put in on the table .. for discussion. not to know it, but to prove it out. as said, "prove all things".

third, I ask her if there was any errors in the doctrine that I believe, she was to point them out.... for discussion.

fourth, the same offer goes to you and anyone, the floor is open.

see, there are so many topic that are still popping up about the Godhead. if we get the head correct then the body will be easy to discuss.

PICYJAG.

PS as said, put our doctrine on the table. or as i have said, all those i listed has been proven in error.

many who believe in 3 person in 1 or Just believe in 1 person,the proof is in the writing. if one say that they are a Christian then why disobey the word of God? one can talk all day about LOVE all they want, but do one know HIM? as he said, "I know you not", WHY? because we did take the time to know him, oh yes one want to know his WAYS, but do we really know him, or as one doctrine but him LAST. as the apostle Paul said, Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:3 "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God".

I see people have answers for the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but have no clue when it come to this question below.

is this one PERSON, the (same one) or Two separate Persons,

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself

I believe if we're going to discuss the bible, we need to be truthful.

I would like to add this. Lastly, maybe any suggestion on what it would take to convince a brother or sister to see their ERROR?.

Last edited by 101c; 09-05-2018 at 05:56 AM.. Reason: addition

Old 09-05-2018, 06:01 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
^Display of ego, nothing more.

Old 09-05-2018, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
^Display of ego, nothing more.
your opinion, or my confident in the Lord Jesus by his doctrine,

if you like you may answer the question.....

PICYJAG.

Old 09-05-2018, 06:47 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
1 John 5

The Two Witnesses.

6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one

What a perfect verse for this. Lay the question to rest everyone...this pretty well answers it.

Old 09-05-2018, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
your opinion, or my confident in the Lord Jesus by his doctrine,

if you like you may answer the question.....

PICYJAG.
When you demonstrate that there is ANY good reason to consider the question I will be happy to do so. In the meantime it is just an exercise of your ego.

Old 09-05-2018, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post

What a perfect verse for this. Lay the question to rest everyone...this pretty well answers it.
It might if you accept this addition to the text as authoritative rather than the scribal attempt to give that authority to a particular (futile) doctrine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity