Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2009, 08:31 PM

723 posts, read 1,048,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Oh certainly you mean no one will answer forever, I mean it couldn't happen in an hour, tomorrow or the next day huh?

No wonder your say the things you do.

WHAT DOES THE VERSE MEAN????

You may answer today, tomorrow or however long it takes until you can come up with more nonsense to try and refute Jesus' words!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2009, 08:31 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,313,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
miss shawn, I was confused by your last post could you explain please??
Thank you!!

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8
Was only saying I was surprised that UR's didn't answer!

Old 09-05-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shawn_2828 View Post
Was only saying I was surprised that UR's didn't answer!
Got it!!! Sorry!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8

Old 09-05-2009, 08:39 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,958,995 times
Quote:
WHAT DOES THE VERSE MEAN????

You may answer today, tomorrow or however long it takes until you can come up with more nonsense to try and refute Jesus' words!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8

Yeah, putting GOD BLESS at the end of an insult sure means you mean it.

Yeah!!!!

Old 09-05-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Yeah, putting GOD BLESS at the end of an insult sure means you mean it.

Yeah!!!!
You UR's better hurry up anf figure out your answer or your beliefs are gonna lose all credibility!!!!!

HELLO!!!!

I did not insult you!! I just said that it is nonsense when you try to refute the words of Jesus!!! Just my opinion!!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE ESPECIALLY YOU PHAZEL!!!
GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YA!!!
ALMOST2L8

Old 09-05-2009, 08:55 PM

My intention is not to insult anyone. I am genuinly curious, but not getting any answers. I am only here to learn more than I already know, and to grow further spiritually. UR's especially should understand that. I truly have nothing but love for ALL!!! Sorry if you were offended or felt insulted. And yes I truly want God to bless everyone no matter their beliefs may be.

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8

Old 09-05-2009, 09:00 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,672,944 times
Quote:
You UR's better hurry up anf figure out your answer or your beliefs are gonna lose all credibility!!!!!

HELLO!!!!

I did not insult you!! I just said that it is nonsense when you try to refute the words of Jesus!!! Just my opinion!!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE ESPECIALLY YOU PHAZEL!!!
GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YA!!!
ALMOST2L8
..................................?....................................
..............?..................................

Old 09-05-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
My intention is not to insult anyone. I am genuinly curious, but not getting any answers. I am only here to learn more than I already know, and to grow further spiritually. UR's especially should understand that. I truly have nothing but love for ALL!!! Sorry if you were offended or felt insulted. And yes I truly want God to bless everyone no matter their beliefs may be.

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8

You say this after already saying that my answer will be nonsense and I am supposed to believe you mean to bless me. You can think of me however you like, but trying to fake that you care about me just isn't working.

And after knowing your already going to say anything I write is nonsense gives me what incentive to bother?

This is ridiculous.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
..................................?............... .....................
..............?..................................

Oh this is great.

: smack:

Did I get them all?

Old 09-05-2009, 09:13 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,313,362 times
Quote:
The lie is presenting a fallacy that truth in scripture only exists if it meets your approval and wording. You will expect a scripture that is specifically worded as you say yet, you will not be able to demonstrate your fallacy with your own beliefs.

It is you that actually remain in your safe thinking because you believe it is dangerous to think differently than you already do.

If I am wrong, then let a scripture stand on it's own without any explanation. By itself it is either true, or by your logic the bible contradicts itself.

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Now rather than believing this scripture, you will have to contextualize it to fit your belief.

Try supporting your beliefs without doing so. I have no such dilemma.
Yea, over look the scripture. Learn the language so you can read the Jewish bible, but like youd did with what I provided, you will only pick and choose what fits your man-made doctrine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity