Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2010, 08:40 PM

364 posts, read 717,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
i honestly don't care what you do...

but instead of trying to come at me like i didn't back up what i've said, you should do what the OP wanted you to do and post pics from your city (atl).
Just a few Polo's and some Rugby's

Some RL button downs and v-necks

Just some Allen Edmonds wingtips in black and brown with some Sperry's, with a couple of ties for the grown and sexy nights at the club....

Last edited by Zone2flyboy; 09-27-2010 at 08:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 08:46 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,224,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post

This is what's in my closet. This is all I wear!!!!! jk

Joking aside platinum fubu was that ish.

mas23

I had that same jersey!

I had to stop wearing it when my 5 came off though lol

Old 09-27-2010, 08:48 PM

492 posts, read 1,027,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone2flyboy View Post
Just a few Polo's and some Rugby's

Some RL button downs and v-necks

"Dat boy good!" <coming to america voice>

I see you Playa....

Yall do yall thing in ATL though

Old 09-27-2010, 08:49 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,315,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMFORD. View Post
New York City pics;

I have been up and down the United States, and I've never seen anywhere the level of fashion that I see on a day to day basis in New York City.

I've even seen women in New York City wearing haute couture ($300k+ dresses) I've regularly see men walking around in suits so expensive you wouldn't believe it. I regularly see high fashion, etc. that I've only seen in London, Paris, or Milan. And yes, you can buy some of it online but something tells me greater New York City commands the greatest chunk of luxury sales on online shops.

And yes, New York City still reigns when it comes to non-luxury fashion. New York has high street brand like TopShop/TopMan, and smaller independent boutiques scattered throughout the city.

I've been to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Miami, Houston, Dallas Chicago, etc and saw nothing even remotely approaching what I've seen in New York City. And I'm positive you wouldn't find it in Detroit either, LOL.

I'm sorry guys, but you're just not New York.
not only did this mess my loading speed up but 3 of the pics have the same man in them....i give nyc their props but not everything starts there. Besides pharrel and kanye were wearing fitted jeans back in '03-'04

mas23

Old 09-27-2010, 08:49 PM

VA fashion Awards (My area of VA 757)

Studio76 Presents the 2nd Annual VA Fashion Awards x the Nauticus - Norfolk VA on Vimeo

Old 09-27-2010, 08:51 PM

My main love is sneakers though.....just a little taste of the collection....

Old 09-27-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
not only did this mess my loading speed up but 3 of the pics have the same man in them....i give nyc their props but not everything starts there. Besides pharrel and kanye were wearing fitted jeans back in '03-'04

mas23
Preach!

Old 09-27-2010, 09:00 PM

And pt 2....Penny Foams, Air Max 95's and 24-7, Half Cents, and Griffey Max

Old 09-27-2010, 09:09 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,414,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone2flyboy View Post
Stop lying dude, I was in just in Vinnies on Euclid and I didnt see any "Brooklyn" shirts...yall NY cats are down here, but yall moving quiet, yall not brodcasting yall stuff all over the place like that...keep dreaming homie....And Vinnies aint even the best store in L5P, graphic tees and Supras can be found in like almost every store over there, what else is new patna???
so im lying right??? so do you want to go on the site and make yourself look dumb right now???

at the end of the day vinnie styles is a new york store and was named the flyest hip hop store in the source magazine , and they even have a video of the atl vinnnies on vimeo where you can se the brooklyn shirts with your own two eyes.

i dont got time to compete with someone who is in denial and obviously doesnt know stores in his own city

and no unlike eek i am not hyphing up nyc , i speak the truth and what i know so please dont even start a argument you cant win

Old 09-27-2010, 09:10 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,414,447 times
Quote:

mas23
thats exactly how i know you people dont know anything. the way kanye wears his pants werent even the way i was referring to

and also kanye west wears super tight jeans btw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City