Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2012, 03:35 PM

3,375 posts, read 6,260,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business Man View Post
Heard that a Muscle Maker Grill is coming to the medical district
Interesting. That would seem to go against their current MO. The northeast and bigger cities/burbs east of Texas.
healthy restaurant new jersey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 05:46 PM

2,309 posts, read 6,103,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles View Post
Interesting. That would seem to go against their current MO. The northeast and bigger cities/burbs east of Texas.
healthy restaurant new jersey
They have a bunch of locations in NJ but outside of there they seem to be all over the place, even California. They are no different than any other fast food outfit in that they will sell a franchise to any qualified buyer. One of their locations is Rolling Meadows IL and that is a bustling metropolis of 24,000 residents. Even Bentonville AR, home of one of their franchises and also home to Walmart, has a population of 35,301 (2010).

Put your money down and have the right attitude and skills, and they will sell you your very own MuscleMaker Grill to put almost anyplace that you like.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:55 PM

247 posts, read 445,421 times
They finally started building the back wall of the new walmart.

Old 12-19-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
One of their locations is Rolling Meadows IL and that is a bustling metropolis of 24,000 residents. Even Bentonville AR, home of one of their franchises and also home to Walmart, has a population of 35,301 (2010).
Check it out, I quoted myself. I should have zoomed the map out a bit in Rolling Meadows instead of just using City-data's strict definition of Rolling Meadows. Rolling Meadows is smack dab in the middle of the Chicago Metro area. But Bentonville is literally an island unto it's self. There is another smaller burg nearby but between the two of them, it doesn't amount to Greenville and Winterville combined. It doesn't even amount to Greenvile by it's self.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:03 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,629,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollabackmjjd View Post
They finally started building the back wall of the new walmart.
So much for my plan to sneak into the store that way.

Wait...I'd never want to sneak into a Walmart.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelvee View Post
Wait...I'd never want to sneak into a Walmart.
I see no shame in shopping at Walmart. The underwear, socks, boots and watch I'm wearing came from there. The shirt and pants are Dickies that I got from Sears. Whether I buy at Sears, Walmart or the corner hardware store makes no difference. It all comes from the same place.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:38 AM

247 posts, read 445,421 times
Campus Calzones is open on 10th st. Located beside the campus bookstore.

Old 12-21-2012, 09:19 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,552,876 times
Noodles & Company is opened yesterday 12/20 at the former Schlotsky's deli location. I've been there a few times in Raleigh and it's a good meal.

Zoe's Kitchen is coming to Greenville in the space beside Ulta across from Best Buy. Haven't been there but have seen a few in larger cities. Heard it was tasty as well.

Good to see more businesses opening. Greenville needs all the jobs they can get!

Old 12-21-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealbond View Post
Zoe's Kitchen is coming to Greenville in the space beside Ulta across from Best Buy. Haven't been there but have seen a few in larger cities. Heard it was tasty as well.

Good to see more businesses opening. Greenville needs all the jobs they can get!
While any jobs are welcome, it would be nice to have some quality jobs too.

I wish Zoe's the best of luck in this deep fried market.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:19 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,248,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
While any jobs are welcome, it would be nice to have some quality jobs too.

I wish Zoe's the best of luck in this deep fried market.
It is nice that more jobs are coming to the area. We wish Zoe's a lot of luck. I have never heard of them or what kind of food they have.

My h was speaking to one of the Manager's of Bonefish Grill and was told that they have been packed since opening day & they have been getting great reviews with their fresh food. Servers that I have spoken to tell me that their tips are high and that it is more of an upscale feel and they have a good time with their customers too. They are seeing that it is starting to be a regular place for locals. On another note, Carrabba's will be opening next year, they are looking to be around Bonefish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina