Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 05:26 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,618,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by galileo3210 View Post
Imagine how that family and the child feels...this guy has a publishing clearinghouse grin on the pic,
and they are left with not a penny in damages and a lifetime of memories/pain, if he in fact did it...
Well his parents let him stay at a man's house overnight repeatedly......where were their brains? The parents are also to blame in this situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2014, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Evidentally Walburg blinded the victim(in one eye, but still blinded the victim in one eye).......that's pretty hardcore......Not sure how expungments on felonies work, but my understanding is that you can't get that done....you can only have them pardoned, ala Governors and Presidents....only.....

I doubt, per being seen as light on crime, any gov't figure will go near pardoning MW..
He is asking for the governor to pardon him. There are several steps involved, but it does end up on the governor's desk for signing or rejecting if her makes it through all the previous steps.

Old 12-11-2014, 05:29 PM

Quote:
This reminds me of the Michael Jackson "sleepovers", when Jacko had the parents drop the kids over for "sleepovers", and would get paid off with gifts....

I agree that, if the parents knew that this man was sleeping with the child in any way, they were culpable....but were they? Was this just babysitting? Overnight? Was the kid frightened to tell till later?

Something "smells in Denmark" just from these issues popping up period in this mans' life. I, nor anyone posting here, has presumably even heard of this happening to anyone they know. How many adults are accused of sleeping with kids, or do innocently? Again, it is extremely abnormal for this issue to pop up period.......
No one I know let's their children stay overnight anywhere except family and VERY close friends. Most don't even let kids stay overnight at friend's houses nowadays.

Old 12-11-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
I agree. I don't think he will get the pardon. He is only trying to get the pardon because he wants to become a reserve police officer in LA. You cannot be a police officer with a felony (or something like that) on your record.
That's a cover story. He's too old to be a police officer in most places. His felony record means he can't get a liquor license in many locales and he's trying to expand his restaurants. He wants to franchise them. Criminals aren't allowed to sell booze for some reason in many areas.

Old 12-11-2014, 05:46 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,577,136 times
Lucky son of a gun, he paid $20 for that scratch off. Now if had fines, restitution, child support, or any kind of taxes unpaid that would have came of the top but apparently he the prison time covered all his dues.

Old 12-11-2014, 06:34 PM

11,247 posts, read 11,020,697 times
I'd rather see him win the lottery than an illegal alien.

Old 12-11-2014, 07:32 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,022,236 times
I don't understand why this is all over the news. What does one thing have to do with the other?

Old 12-11-2014, 07:57 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,275,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
I don't understand why this is all over the news. What does one thing have to do with the other?
Because people like to believe that karma is real. It's not.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
Someone wanted to create drama. It worked sadly.

Old 12-11-2014, 10:30 PM

108 posts, read 114,536 times
served his time in jail then its ok. Just keep the kids away from him no matter how rich he has become. He looks like a looser to me. He should go for a whole body liposuction now he has the money . Only then he can attract women and do not have to look for kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events