Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2015, 12:18 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,836,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
His facebook wall, where he apparently was a thug wannabe, says otherwise. Already discussed in this topic.

(is there an echo in here)
Yes, Waldo Kitty reverberates with talk of thuggery and attacks by the victim. None of it supported by any evidence, but repeated nonetheless.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:22 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,836,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
[/i]

GZ didn't know he was carrying iced tea and Skittles, and even if he did, when and where does it state that carrying such items means you are not a thug? Did Chris Rock put out a video about how not to look like a thug?
It was not Zimmerman's business what Martin was carrying at all any more than it's my business what you carry every time you leave your house.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:52 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,709,049 times
Quote:
What is your proof of this? His parents and lawyers fought hard to keep his school records secret and sealed. It's an odd position to take for someone that has been said to have such good grades.
You're just looking for reasons to justify your hate for TM and any other black male. Anyone who doesn't see this is crazy. TM was not a thug, just a young teenage male walking home from the store.
GZ chose to stalk this young man (who was ten years his junior by the way),and mess with him. When he got more than he could bargain for, he used his gun. He was a punk who could not fight ( I miss the good old days where when you got your ass handed to you, you just took it instead of pulling out a weapon).
I will never know exactly what happened that night. I do know that TM did not deserve to die.

Old 01-30-2015, 01:12 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,810,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Once again, the innocent man goes free as the baseless charges are dropped.

Once again, a domestic abuse victim enables her abuser.

And once again, apologists for domestic abusers celebrate.

Says volumes about the sort of people who are George Zimmerman's fan-boys, doesn't it?

Old 01-30-2015, 01:58 PM

1,077 posts, read 872,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Once again, a domestic abuse victim enables her abuser.

And once again, apologists for domestic abusers celebrate.

Says volumes about the sort of people who are George Zimmerman's fan-boys, doesn't it?

Seems the ssssssssnake ssssslithers off on another charge.

I fear the next person he comes across will bring another fatality.

I suspect this DV victim didn't want the publicity.

I also read on twitter, this was his dental hygienist..

Quote:

But this morning the State Attorney's Office reported that the woman,
Zimmerman's roommate and dental hygienist, 28-year-old Brittany Brunelle, had
recanted her story and refused to cooperate. As a consequence, it is dropping
the case.
George Zimmerman won't be charged in alleged wine-throwing incident - Orlando Sentinel

silly for her not to follow through. She would have been hailed a hero by some for taking this menace to society off the streets for a bit, after all she did call him a psychopath.

Old 01-30-2015, 02:07 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Yes, Waldo Kitty reverberates with talk of thuggery and attacks by the victim. None of it supported by any evidence, but repeated nonetheless.
Evidence was provided. He had embraced thug "culture". Furthermore, no evidence has been presented that he was a fine outstanding citizen headed towards academic honors. And it was asked for.

Old 01-30-2015, 02:09 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
You're just looking for reasons to justify your hate for TM and any other black male......
This is nothing but a personal attack. But no matter, your opinion of me isn't the topic.

Old 01-30-2015, 02:25 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,710,507 times
Quote:
Hard to tell dead people things. Maybe his "parents" should have done a better job of this while he was still alive. No point now. No matter.

He acted like a Thug, died like a Thug. Nothing usual about that.

Wow. I guarantee you WOULD NOT be saying this stuff if it happened to be YOUR child who died. Actually, was murdered.

Seriously, what is WRONG with you?

Old 01-30-2015, 02:29 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times
Originally Posted by Amythyst
Whoa, seems to me, TM's parents did a better job raising their son's than the Zimmerman clan did./

Quote:
I've said previously in this topic that GZ is a thug as well. Thank you.
(my goodness, what an echo.... LOL )

Yeah Kitty Kat but G. ZimmerBoy is your kind of THUG and Trayvon Martin is not.

Old 01-30-2015, 02:38 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times
Originally Posted by Amythyst

TM was never in trouble with the law, was suspended for tardiness.

so, choosing between the two, it appears to me GZ is the thug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
TM was suspended for having weed in school; vandalism; missing school [not tardiness]; had 'his friend's' women's jewelry in his book bag and refused to disclose his 'friend's' name. I'll skip his social media stuff and various allegations about his hobbies and parents. The only reason he had no official trouble with the law was the school's policy of avoiding putting students into the criminal justice system whenever possible, even though they broke the law.

GZ's life at age 28 was examined with a fine tooth comb. TM's, at age 17, was off-limits except for what was leaked.

Neither was a 'thug' in my view. I do think TM for the 6 months-year before his death was a troubled teen.
Trayvon Martin was never " a Thug because ( all ) Thug's get arrested by sworn law enforcement officers
like G. ZimmerBoy did. For your information Trayvon Martin was never arrested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events