Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2015, 12:39 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,736,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Maybe they've been cheated on or have cheated on someone before, that's why they're so rabid about it. I don't know. Maybe because I'm single I just can't be so sanctimonious about cheating right now. I slept with a married dude, the one I talked about a few posts earlier. Did I feel bad? Well, no. He doesn't live in the state & I don't know the wife whatsoever but I do know the situation he's in. Sorry if that offends anyone, I'm sure you'll all call me a sl*t, homewrecker, what have you but the reality is, someone is in a sexless marriage & they are looking for a release. I hadn't had sex in a long long long time so I was agreeable to it. Did I think of the wife during it? Nope. It happened a couple times, whenever he was in town. Will it happen again if he comes back into town? Probably. Call me evil!
maybe because you aren't married you can't understand...i've been married 30 years in september (i had to stop and do the math lol) and i've not been cheated on or have cheated on my husband because call me weird, but i'm married, i took vows...i think both you and the husband that did the cheating are really f'd up people, him more so because he was married and had everything to lose and hurt his family....you just kind of **** me off with your flippant attitude about it and the big old smiley face at the end. i hope he doesn't have kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 12:42 PM

17,203 posts, read 15,390,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
maybe because you aren't married you can't understand...i've been married 30 years in september (i had to stop and do the math lol) and i've not been cheated on or have cheated on my husband because call me weird, but i'm married, i took vows...i think both you and the husband that did the cheating are really f'd up people, him more so because he was married and had everything to lose and hurt his family....you just kind of **** me off with your flippant attitude about it and the big old smiley face at the end. i hope he doesn't have kids.
This, especially since it's a recurring thing -- no remorse felt whatsoever.
With so many single men out there, why would you chose to repeatedly have sex with a married man?

Old 07-20-2015, 12:44 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Quote:
Maybe they've been cheated on or have cheated on someone before, that's why they're so rabid about it. I don't know. Maybe because I'm single I just can't be so sanctimonious about cheating right now. I slept with a married dude, the one I talked about a few posts earlier. Did I feel bad? Well, no. He doesn't live in the state & I don't know the wife whatsoever but I do know the situation he's in. Sorry if that offends anyone, I'm sure you'll all call me a sl*t, homewrecker, what have you but the reality is, someone is in a sexless marriage & they are looking for a release. I hadn't had sex in a long long long time so I was agreeable to it. Did I think of the wife during it? Nope. It happened a couple times, whenever he was in town. Will it happen again if he comes back into town? Probably. Call me evil!
Honestly no one cares what you do.....
But let's see how hard you're laughing
when you're finally with the guy of your dreams.....
(if you're actually not butt ugly) and you
actually have the stupidity to think
he's being faithful to you ......

Lmao its gonna bite you in the ass.
Cheaters are scum.

Old 07-20-2015, 12:44 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Honestly babe, my low life brother used my name when he created that account.

Hackers will get Bogus alias names with bogus old email accounts.

Last edited by Rakin; 07-20-2015 at 12:58 PM..

Old 07-20-2015, 12:48 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,481,027 times
Quote:
haven't been cheated on. haven't cheating on ANYONE. If the relationship went south, we split up. Simple as that. I've seen the toll philandering has taken on friends and family, enough for me to form very clear opinions about it and feel the way that I do. Marriage is based on trust. Simply put. If that trust is broken, then what is there left? Oh, I know, trying to keep up appearances with the kids and the friends. But in a person's heart, the knife will always twist and hurt. And this goes for both genders, as I've witnessed the pain to both sexes.

I will refrain from personally labeling you anything, but I don't agree with it. As you said upthread, he needed to be a big boy and just leave and remain friends instead of trying to have it all. They had no kids. They could travel the world and do whatever as friends. They didn't need to masquerade as husband and wife.

Old 07-20-2015, 12:58 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
There are already 83 posts on this a few threads above.

Old 07-20-2015, 01:13 PM

1,069 posts, read 712,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
being fair, you probably wouldnt know if your hubby tapped someone else....its not something a person readily admits to

Old 07-20-2015, 01:16 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,736,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
being fair, you probably wouldnt know if your hubby tapped someone else....its not something a person readily admits to
well no i wouldn't, just like none of us here would BUT he's never given me reason not to trust him...so do we just assume our spouse "tapped someone" because we honestly might not know? do i go on now and treat him like a cheater because there's that possibility? i think i'll keep on trusting that he hasn't "tapped someone" because he's just not the cheating type and has some pretty good morals

Old 07-20-2015, 01:35 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,836,203 times
I'd love to see the list exposed to the world so we can get a better idea of who actually takes their marriages and relationships seriously. I'd imagine many spouses have the gut feeling they have been cheated on and won't do anything without any proof. I have little sympathy for those who cheat because they did not care about the damage they were causing. The ones who get caught are usually upset because they were caught, and not because of what they did.

Release the list!

Old 07-20-2015, 02:04 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,663,404 times
Ha, and all this time I thought Ashley Madison was a fashion or fragrance company. Occasionally it's good to be an analog individual living in a digital world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events