Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 09:13 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
You're trying to be very understanding, which is noble. Nevertheless, you seem to be willfully blind to the intent and likely consequences of her actions. It is clear that she tried to arrange for someone to force his way into the house, telling him that she wanted that as part of the homeowner's rape fantasy. If things had gone the way she intended he would have broken into her house and raped the woman who lived there. it was just dumb luck that it didn't, but she tried again to make it happen.

Does she deserve imprisonment? Maybe not, but one thing I didn't see in the news coverage, which would seem appropriate, is that as a condition of her home confinement and probation she be prohibited from any contact with the internet. She's demonstrated herself to be too dangerous for that.
She has got to have a heavy parole component and I would bet my house that it includes staying away from the family, the house, the internet etc.

If I'm them, I find out what kind of car she drives and point a camera out of my front window with a motion sensor and make sure she hasn't driven by.

If she does, wham...off to the parole officer the next day and send her away.

I have to kinda agree with some of the posters saying that they should sell the house to her...with that level of crazy what's to stop her from just burning it down or driving up one day and shooting you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2016, 09:23 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,925,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
The woman was temporarily insane. A professional has attributed that insanity to sleep deprivation.

As someone charged with taking care of someone else for what will be the rest of her life, she had wrapped all of her hopes and dreams of a better existence around acquiring THIS house. She came unglued when someone else got the house, and went about doing insane things to try to get the couple to leave the house.

In her then sick mind, she thought what she was doing was harmless, and could keep her dream of salvation through owning this ONE particular home alive.

I think we are pretty fortunate to live in a country where we cant be sentenced to jail based on what coulda happened because of her actions. Desperate people do desperate things, likewise, insane people do insanely desperate things.

One can assume you can no longer access the profile the woman set up for the homeowner, so they should really have nothing further to worry about.

What did the woman 'think' would happen? I don't know, but breaking the couple's marriage up could cause the 'dream home' to be put back on the market.

In any case, the woman is in therapy, and didn't abduct or kill or even throw an egg at anyone. No one was abducted or killed or even had a random egg thrown at them.

I feel sorry her. I'm not sick like her, but as the primary care-giver for an elderly relative, I know how tethered and bogged down her life probably is. My elderly relative doesn't require the constant attention this woman's child appears to need.

I would suggest having no compassion for her after you stand in her shoes for a while.

The couple is safe, and the woman is being helped to get over the loss of this home. Her daughter is still receiving the constant care she needs - in short, in the end, all is well in the world.

Peace.
yOU sound as unhinged as she is
How can anyone defend what this nutball did?? So what NO ONE actually got hurt, but they could have...her intentions certainly involved someone getting hurt...she should be in prison, period...f*** her problems,

Old 02-01-2016, 09:24 AM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
She has got to have a heavy parole component and I would bet my house that it includes staying away from the family, the house, the internet etc.

If I'm them, I find out what kind of car she drives and point a camera out of my front window with a motion sensor and make sure she hasn't driven by.

If she does, wham...off to the parole officer the next day and send her away.

I have to kinda agree with some of the posters saying that they should sell the house to her...with that level of crazy what's to stop her from just burning it down or driving up one day and shooting you.

No, you don't give in to evil. That is not only a personal surrender, but the worst type of enabling, like giving in to terrorists so they can go on to terrorize more.

It's unlikely at this point and now that she's been outed that she will do anything else. She knows it will mean the slammer and losing her kid and her money. She is crazy like a fox, not the type to be suicidal, she has too much to lose right now.

I'm sure they have security cameras anyway, and this woman will not be bothering them anymore.

Old 02-01-2016, 09:46 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,925,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
As always, there are apologists for what this woman did. This is despite the fact that she's a piece of excrement, and in fact should be in prison for the rest of her life for her actions - or worse. This scum should NOT be walking the streets. Terrible, but not at all surprising. That's the way the system works...
exactly
for this pos to set up this fantasy rape scenario required some creativity and evil...she didn't just key a car or bust a window, she put into place something horrible

if this pos JUST wanted the husband to think she was cheating, she wouldn't have done the fantasy rape crap...simple on line sex searching would have been enough

imagine some creeper, probably NOT a real rapist, actually had barged in and raped her...thinking ALL her protests and fighting was part of the fantasy...which is EXACLTLY what the pos nutball had planned and hoped would happen...he goes to prison, wife and husband now have to live with this rape...horrible the damage this pos TRIED to cause...it wasn't harmless...she intended on hurting this couple...its obvious

Old 02-01-2016, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
No, you don't give in to evil. That is not only a personal surrender, but the worst type of enabling, like giving in to terrorists so they can go on to terrorize more.

It's unlikely at this point and now that she's been outed that she will do anything else. She knows it will mean the slammer and losing her kid and her money. She is crazy like a fox, not the type to be suicidal, she has too much to lose right now.

I'm sure they have security cameras anyway, and this woman will not be bothering them anymore.
Crazy is not the same as evil or rational and cannot be dealt with in the same manner.

History is full of dead people that had an angry, crazy person mad at them.

If you had a neighbor for example that was full-on mental and dangerous....not sure how you'd sleep at night knowing that and leaving for work in the AM with your wife and kids behind knowing just how easily they could be victimized.

But hey, maybe you could get a piece of paper saying the crazy person has to stay away.

Old 02-01-2016, 10:10 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,501,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
exactly
for this pos to set up this fantasy rape scenario required some creativity and evil...she didn't just key a car or bust a window, she put into place something horrible

if this pos JUST wanted the husband to think she was cheating, she wouldn't have done the fantasy rape crap...simple on line sex searching would have been enough

imagine some creeper, probably NOT a real rapist, actually had barged in and raped her...thinking ALL her protests and fighting was part of the fantasy...which is EXACLTLY what the pos nutball had planned and hoped would happen...he goes to prison, wife and husband now have to live with this rape...horrible the damage this pos TRIED to cause...it wasn't harmless...she intended on hurting this couple...its obvious
People go to prison all the time for hiring a hitman, even if nobody got hurt. Even if they didn't hire a real hitman but an undercover police officer, they go to prison for a long time. I don't think this is any different. The intent was to seriously harm another person and she should be in jail. If they think she's that crazy, then put her in a psych ward. Just get her out of the general population.

Old 02-01-2016, 11:09 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
The woman was temporarily insane.
Temporarily insane implies a "temporary" psychotic break. This woman's campaign of harassment went on for months. Sorry, not buying it.

Old 02-01-2016, 11:26 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,159,657 times
This happens a lot near me. Homes often have illegal finished basements, fences not to code, pools not to code, no egress windows, illegal exemptions, you see this stuff during your walk-through and comparing to what is on assessor site.

Someone screws you over to buy a house you are working on folks get pissed for a few days. And with internet easy to report them.

Why do folks do it, revenge, jealousy, and who knows the person who beat you out overpaid maybe and if you rock their boat a bit with town and taxes maybe they will be forced to sell.

I told one too many folks I got a massive cut in property taxes almost so much it must be a mistake and guess what someone from Assessor came to house took pictures from outside and jacked my taxes back up.

Old 02-01-2016, 11:30 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,037,455 times
Quote:
First, what does her race have to do with anything? You harbor some special vehement anger toward old white ladies?

Second, I'm glad you are so free to play God and define someone you clearly don't know for society. I'm sure you wont mind if someone ever takes that position for you.

Her child. I think its a positive she didn't dump her disabled child on a society that is already paying to cover for people's perfectly healthy children.

Yes there are genuine psychopaths in this world. And, I'm starting to think, with the clear lack of apathy and compassion, many of them post on these forums.

One thing I have learned in life is that unforgiveness is a poison we take, in an attempt to kill the other guy.

I leave you all to the witch hunt. Enjoy your poison!

oh the irony

Old 02-01-2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
Sickening - this woman is a P.O.S. scum bag, and should be locked up. And, instead, she gets an interview?! Amazing.

The reason she isn't is clearly because she's female & there's an obvious gender bias in favor of women & against men. If this had been a man - even if he had a child he needed to take care of - he would have been locked up, no question.
Of course she gets an interview, it's news after all.

They interview all kinds of criminals, mob bosses, serial killers etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events