Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2010, 08:56 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
If Sarah was lucky she might get a moose on her way thru my state. Hopefully with a bullet instead of a bus.

I have no idea what she might get done if she ever holds a public office again. I am not Tea Party, Republican which I see little of anyway, since they are Democrates in repub suits, nor am I any sort of Democrate.

Bill launched a few too many cigars in to a sandy land, and that is what caused 9-11.

Perhaps you need to turn on the tv. All the talk is of that 13 trillion debt we borrowed off Germany and China. The most of comes from China.

The Chosen One already did the hicks, bible thumper cling to their guns bit, and I am sure if he thought it would get him anything he would make some feeble attempt to ban all guns. He picked Biden who is responcible for Clintons Gun Ban. That was no accident. That 'extreme paranoia ' is fairly well founded as of the past 30 years or so too.

If you recall a few Democrates lost their seats over that not all that far back in time.

In my neck of the woods back just before the vote, the gun stores were filled with women to the point no sane man could get near a glass case.

Looks to me like you are one of the anti religion folks with that WWSD, meaning WWJD. I could live with that since I don't do what anyone else does.

For me it would be WWMD, and you will have a bad time guessing that.

My first post was my pet chipmunk could beat Obama. He has a balanced budget, pays no taxes, and a stash somewhere fit for winta'. He's a lot cuter than Obama too, and FREE.

Really as to Sarah i have no idea, but I do have 2 years to think about it. So far Sarah can atleast talk with out stuttering. That right there is a plus.

I read typo pretty well , lucky for you.
...but the million dollar question is...can she talk without clicking her teeth and winking while regurgitating rheotric with an obnoxiously shrill voice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2010, 09:02 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,475,260 times
Quote:
No surprise there. You never worked, or had any real world experience, just like Obama. Never paid a tax, but then you have never ever once seen any real money in your whole life, unless it was in a museum under glass. Every single step you ever took has been monitored by a supervisor, working for the Govt.

Your are used to it.

However I am curious, as to what it is you want from Govt?
Barack Obama was born 30 years before me. He has more experience than me. Maybe not as much experience as McCain, but he has experience. He was a senator. Do you realize Palin is even younger than Obama? What experience does Palin have other than running the state with the 2nd smallest population?

Why do you jump to conclusions? I support Obama so you assume I want something from the government? I just want what's best for this country, and that is not Sarah Palin. I don't blindly follow Obama. He's done stuff that I disagree with, but overall I like him way more than Sarah Palin.

I actually think McCain is alright as far as Republicans go. Not saying I would want him as president, but he would be way better than Sarah Palin. I think one of the reasons McCain lost is because people don't want to risk having Palin take over if he dies (and at his age, that would be likely). Seriously, couldn't McCain find a better vice president?

Old 11-21-2010, 09:03 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
...but the million dollar question is...can she talk without clicking her teeth and winking while regurgitating rheotric with an obnoxiously shrill voice?

You and I don't see eye to eye on much, but I'll ya give that. Never the less she can link words and make whole sentances.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:54 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
You and I don't see eye to eye on much, but I'll ya give that. Never the less she can link words and make whole sentances.
With made up words..."REFUDIATE"
She even had the audacity to compare herself to Shakespeare. The Bard is turning in his grave.

Her speeches are notoriously idiotic in their rambling and blathering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0u5mOXzCKA

and for the sake of some that just cannot tolertate her voice here is the transcript...

Palin's farewell speech (Full transcript) - International Business Times -

Old 11-21-2010, 02:53 PM

613 posts, read 960,947 times
Quote:
Truck Driver, if that was aimed at me I don't think Sarah will run for a public office ever again. All I said was if it was between her and the Chosen One, with no other chioces I would vote for her then.

I am not the type t worship the Chosen One who I see as a 176 day boy wonder, and so far as I am concerned the worst president in the history of the USA.

Passing the healthcare bill un-read, in the dark of night was all it took for proof enough to me. That one dark of night deal was it. Every other failure he has hand a hand in, is just icing in the cake.

The people can do as they please. I want less Govt and more Freedom. I don't want entitlements. I have never had, nor wanted any entitlements.

I plan to live Free, even if I must go live alone in the woods.

The Govt has out grown itself. It is no more than a upside down pyramid that is nearing falling over.

As to you 2 lefties, the point was to confuse you. I see it worked. If you can read between the lines any, I did answer each question. That is more than you lefties usualy ever do.
I was asking the people on this thread that question. The tea baggers that are her following do not realize that she is using their party to make herself rich. She gets the show, the interviews, speaking engagements, why? Because they made her royality. I don't even know why they picked her other than her policitical stances, there are much more powerful and prestige people I would have chosen as my leader.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:30 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Truck Driver there are no poly tics leech bas^&*% that I would trust. She is another of them, and I don't know if she will run or not. No one I know knows.

But if it were a vote between her and Obama I would give her my vote.

I have exactly 0 respect for Obama. To me respect is something earned, not given. With that 176 days under his belt he has earned nothing, and nothing since.

Sickofnyc. Chances are there is nothing in the last life, this life, or the next, that will bind us on any common ground, and I don't really need proof of the way she tawks.

With that said someone made up all the words and there is plenty no longer in common use. The fact that she is a word butcher to me means little since I am one. I would prefer she didn't whine, which grates on my ears, or what's left of them, but at least she can connect a whole sentance, a flaw Obama can't seem to get by when he can read.

My personal hope is Obama has a nervouse breakdown and resigns, and if you ask me he is well on his way to that condition. There is no way he can run again, and or the VP Biden can either.

If he chooses to try and ryn again, then it is likely he will be run over by a steam roller of an election and that loss, just might be his little narcissist ending. His whole deal is running a populatrity contesnt that is fixed so he wins. Just like the nobel peace prize was.

Com'on have that much sence. He did absolutly nuthin' to get that.

Maybe you judge men by their merit, that's how I do it. He has 0 merits, 0 ability and is

embarrassing the Nation, with his common lack.

Was transparnecy a new word to him or what? He said that, and the next thing we all knew was a cloack and dagger in the dark of night tresspass on the Nation behind closed dooprs dealing in healthcare.

Even a fool would know better than to combine these 2 terms and do such a deal in the firest place.

Hell, I could be a better president than his highest dreams. At least I know right from wrong.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:05 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,327,751 times
I've never heard (well actually I have) such self serving politically bias opinionated pap....

President Obama...like him or not, acclomplishes more in a week, than most do in a life time...

I don't sit here and degrade none of our Presidents...it's pompious and rude to do so...

Most Americans don't want Democracy( at least those into political stuff)...and have no understanding of it...they simply want their way all the time...that's selfish and immature....

And I have a lot of respect for the President...just as I will the next...regardless of their party affiliation...cause I'm a true American, not a 50% only if I get my way American...

Old 11-21-2010, 07:30 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,776,811 times
As a Democrat, I pray Sarah Palin is the Republican nominee.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:58 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,049,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has said she could defeat President Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Mrs Palin made the declaration in an interview with ABC, one of several recently in which she has said she was weighing a presidential bid.

She told ABC she was "looking at the lay of the land".

BBC News - Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012
Yeah... Sarah Palin can beat Obama alright... The only thing she can do is beat him off...

Old 11-24-2010, 07:51 AM

1,158 posts, read 1,853,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Someone seems to forget the last Presidential election was at least partially a vote against Palin.
No matter how unfavorably the Dems are viewed right now, Palin would cost the Republicans a sure loss in 2012.
Surely the party can come up with someone more sensible and intelligent than her and who would have a solid chance to win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections