Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 11:06 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times

Advertisements

Lets hope it doesn't come down to Palin and Obama. One's a clueless, narcistestic media wh*re, that looks good on the camera but doesn't have a clue how to manage a lemonaid stand, let alone a country. The other shoots moose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 11:23 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,918,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has said she could defeat President Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Mrs Palin made the declaration in an interview with ABC, one of several recently in which she has said she was weighing a presidential bid.

She told ABC she was "looking at the lay of the land".

BBC News - Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012
I hope she tries so we can all laugh at her insanely stupid mistakes along the way. If she's the best the Republicans can throw out there then that party is in some deep trouble. Give me Gary Johnson instead

Old 06-23-2011, 11:29 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Lets hope it doesn't come down to Palin and Obama. One's a clueless, narcistestic media wh*re, that looks good on the camera but doesn't have a clue how to manage a lemonaid stand, let alone a country. The other shoots moose.
I have no idea what I will do it it comes to as you say. Stay home and not vote I guess. On top of this I refuse to vote for any canidate from NY or Mass. It doesn't matter which party.

Got any suggestions?

Old 06-23-2011, 02:25 PM

18,403 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Calling Sarah 'insane' just shows us your irresponsibile, crude, rude, mean-spirited, lame brain mind-set.

Sarah is not perfect....and you aren't either. But I sense Sarah is honest and far more GENUINE and truly cares about the terrible condition that this country finds itself in currently.

Sarah Palin is the best of the bunch....I honestly believe. I hope she runs for POTUSA....we need someone like her.

being "honest and caring" about the country does not mean she would be a good POTUS most thinking repubs won't vote for her. heck she quit her job as governor why would anyone give her a chance to quit the presidency?

Old 06-23-2011, 02:33 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
being "honest and caring" about the country does not mean she would be a good POTUS most thinking repubs won't vote for her. heck she quit her job as governor why would anyone give her a chance to quit the presidency?
She decided it best to resign her office of Governor ....because of all the detractions regarding her being considered a strong possible candidate for President of the United States of America.....or what's barely left of it.

Sarah is far more qualified than the current Prez. She....like Ronald Reagan did....will restore integrity, principled dignity and confidence in America....and it's people. -

GOD SPEED, Sarah

Old 06-23-2011, 02:38 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Quote:
Calling Sarah 'insane' just shows us your irresponsibile, crude, rude, mean-spirited, lame brain mind-set.

Sarah is not perfect....and you aren't either. But I sense Sarah is honest and far more GENUINE and truly cares about the terrible condition that this country finds itself in currently.]
She's ignorant on account of her stupidity.

She has nothing about which to BE honest.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:44 PM

18,403 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
She decided it best to resign her office of Governor ....because of all the detractions regarding her being considered a strong possible candidate for President of the United States of America.....or what's barely left of it.

Sarah is far more qualified than the current Prez. She....like Ronald Reagan did....will restore integrity, principled dignity and confidence in America....and it's people. -

GOD SPEED, Sarah
she resigned her office to make money. sarah isn't close to being qualified for the presidency. she appeals to a small minority of people, truly is not smart enough to handle even the main stream media....I guess if she ever were to be president would the only reporters she let interview her be fox news

Old 06-23-2011, 02:47 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Quote:
Wow, you're a real wordsmith. Where'd you study, Harvard?
Her face is her life support for her vagina.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:10 PM

2,226 posts, read 2,103,962 times
Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
The small state governorship didn't fit with her ambitions of being famous. And working everyday like a commoner didn't fit her image.

Does anyone know where Caribou Barbie went to college? It wasn't the jr. college in anchorage was it? What were her grades? What did she major in? American history...social studies....world affairs?

Credit, where credit is due....she makes a good reality TV celebrity. She knows how to make money spewing soundbites. So she does have some
credibility as a media maven. Although she HATES the "lamestream" media, she sure likes the perks it brings.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:13 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times
I think Sarah has lost her shine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections