Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 08:43 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,312,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
It's real sad...how bias and cruel some folks are.
BIAS...BIAS...HA...bias means unfairly prejudice your view against someone. Palin is a moron. She has proven again and again what a POS she is. The sad part is the hanger-ons like you, Faxu News, and the talk-radiots that so desperately try to paint this picture that she is only trashed because its some big conspiracy by the uninformed liberal media.

No, shes an idiot, hypocrite, and detrimente to society plain and simple. Her family is far more dysfunctional and f*ed up than any of the people she so readily criticizes and wants to cut benefits to because they have 'made bad decisions'...Really just stick your head back in the sand. Maybe Rush can give you some tips on how to respond next week...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 08:44 PM

306 posts, read 355,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I think you meant "Obama is good at separating fools from their money."
That is, after all, his stated goal.
Well bless your heart!

You seem to have mistaken this Palin-Bashing thread for an Obama-Bashing thread! We all appreciate your deep insight and ultra quick wit but maybe you can get someone at Shadey Acres (or wherever you are) to help you find your way to the correct thread - Thats what your kids are paying for, right? LOL!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:49 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,312,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
And Obama is a liar in chief, still hiding the fact he smokes ciggy butts in the washroom, and does deals in the dark of night. Yesterday even Al Gore was on CNN telling us what a failure the guy is.

Does this make Al Gore a blow hard or a racist? Maybe both?

I am not terribly fond of Palin, but I would take a dog running the show over Obama. That guy couldn't run a road side lemon-aid stand.

I for one am sick of his crap, errr ahh uh looks up......
LOL...that is funny...not that you even make a bit of sense...but you're still a funny guy!

So Obama is 'liar in cheif' because he smoked cigarettes in 'the washroom' and 'does deals in the dark of night'...???

Was George W. Bush a 'liar in chief'???

Do you know how to read 'n write?

Have a steady job?

Old 06-23-2011, 08:54 PM

18,419 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
Your un-sapient post reminds me of this old saying...."fools rush in...where Angels fear to tread.'' - Some day...you may regret your foolish mouth.

care to place a wager? perhaps you would put your money where your mouth is....when she fails to get the nod, let alone win the presidency you will donate some money to an abused woman's center?

Old 06-23-2011, 09:12 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
LOL...that is funny...not that you even make a bit of sense...but you're still a funny guy!

So Obama is 'liar in cheif' because he smoked cigarettes in 'the washroom' and 'does deals in the dark of night'...???

Was George W. Bush a 'liar in chief'???

Do you know how to read 'n write?

Have a steady job?
No. Now that you mention it, Bill Clinton made it so people like me with a pre-existing condition can't get jobs and can't buy heath insurance either. To make my way in life I had to get very creative since i don't do welfare or charity. I didn't know you cared, but even if you want to make a donation I don't want it.

The result is I try to earn as little as possible in life, but I still get to pay taxes. WTF is with that?

I spend my time these puttering around in the lenia doing little things like build dry laid stone walls there and cutting moss from out in the woods with a very sharp rock. Can you make wicked sharp rocks for tools, because I do and find they work well and cost nothing.

The rest of the time I grow my own foods harvest to harvest and this very night I had yellow waxed beans and winter squash topped off with real home made maple syrup for dinner and the new garden is just in.

When I don't do that I ride around on my cash paid up front Kawii Nomad motorcycle in the rain. It just rains alot in No Place New Hampster.

This coming weekend there is the Blessing of the bikes way up in Colebrook close the candain Border and rin or no rain I am riding up there.

Probably I earn more than you do working for hire a day or two each week anyway. That doesn't bother me a bit. I get to do exactly as I please anytime I am pleased to do anything.

I also do a lot of charity work for free, for the eldery anytime they need me to fix something. B y doing this for free I save a bundle on taxes. that you won't get when your ONE spreads the weath around. There is just nothing on apper to track and I am all legal, just uncontrollable.

I might guess since you were able to reply where i had no idea what so ever you would in the first place you could reed my texting, and and since I can reply back that I can reed your examples of Engrish as well.

Are you aware Captain Clark of the lewis and Clark fame said a man should be able to spiel any given wurds sum 15 differarnt waz?

I mean could you even kill and skin a tree rat? Then cook it over a reel wud fire? Could you live off the land 3 years stright while you were all busted up and cheated out of workmans comp by AIG?

Do you know when the chosen one bring down Hell on us that it will be called shtf? Do you know loneliness will kill more people than any other thing?
Please don't place Obama's smoking habit in the pastence, since he is currently still smoking. Evidently he hasn't clue that smoking will cause him and his family cancer. This is no surprise to me since I don't belive he read the CONS at Harvard. Care to offer any more drivel?

Old 06-24-2011, 02:56 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Who cares if he smokes or not
He's running the United States of America,its a big complex job thats going to get people vehemently disagreeing with you no matter what you do.
I feel a lot more confident with Obama steering the ship than i would with the likes of some one like Palin,Gingrinch,Bachman
As for Mac_Muz's attitude? not very smart if your hatred of Obama is clouding your vision and common sense whereby you'd elect any doofus even a dog to run the country just to satiate your desire to rid the country/Earth of your current President of the USA.
I actually think if harm came to this President you'd actually be happy about it,kinda like those Arabs who were filmed dancing in the streets after our enemies invaded us with passenger planes.
Mac you may regain your wits if you turn off whatever sources of information you are listening to that makes you so filled with hate.

Last edited by jambo101; 06-24-2011 at 03:06 AM..

Old 06-24-2011, 03:27 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,982,329 times
Quote:
Over 2/3's of Americans DON'T LIKE IT.
Where did you get your info from? Link please

I'd say 2/3 of the people on this forum don't like it.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:29 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,681,792 times
Quote:
It's real sad...how bias and cruel some folks are.
Oh my god... Cruel to Sarah Palin? Have you even read 10% of the anti-Obama threads on this forum?

Old 06-24-2011, 05:12 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
Well bless your heart!

You seem to have mistaken this Palin-Bashing thread for an Obama-Bashing thread! We all appreciate your deep insight and ultra quick wit but maybe you can get someone at Shadey Acres (or wherever you are) to help you find your way to the correct thread - Thats what your kids are paying for, right? LOL!

Libs love for this to be a Palin bashing thread liberally (pun intended) sprinkled with general conservative bashing.

I'm just trying to keep them all on the straight 'n narrow by pointing out the facts (which they ignore anyway). But what the hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Oh my god... Cruel to Sarah Palin? Have you even read 10% of the anti-Obama threads on this forum?
There's a difference. Obama deserves the criticism. He's the one leading the nation to demise --his visionary future through his fundamental transformation will end up being a nightmare. It's sad that so many can't see it.

Palin and others on the right want to change course to restore the country and return power to the people. Remember, it's supposed to be "government BY the people."

Latest Republican poll results show Palin at 17%, second to Romney at 27%. And Palin isn't even running. Bachman is third. If Palin runs, most of the Bachman votes will go to Palin. If she doesn't, her support will shift to Bachman. Either way, it could be a real headache for Obama..

Last edited by swbtoo; 06-24-2011 at 05:22 AM..

Old 06-24-2011, 05:18 AM

4,563 posts, read 4,105,282 times
She's a lightning rod. The dems/liberals would be lined up outside the polls to keep Obama in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections