Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2011, 03:41 PM

306 posts, read 355,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
In a lame duck and a Progressive onslaught of frivolous lawsuits, she saved her state of Alaska, millions if not billions in legal fees to fight the very lawsuits that were dropped when she stepped down.

Only Alaska residents can appreciate what she did at the time. Not some left wing Progressive loon, dead set on spinning lies to marginalized Sarah Palin.

The fear you exhibit, is resounding.
How far out of touch were they Nov. 2nd, 2010?
Or was it you that was and are still out of touch.
Where the hell do you get "fear" out of all this? Nobody is afraid of Sarah "The Quitter" Palin. She's a sideshow and it's amusing to watch you people fall all over yourselves to make sure she has all the money she wants.

She kind of inspires me to a degree. I wonder "How can I get in on her game and scam money from those sad people on the right?"

Again, you are delusional if you think anybody fears Sarah "The Quitter" Palin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2011, 04:13 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
Where the hell do you get "fear" out of all this? .
Its one of those cute little phrases rightists like to use,i think it originated on one of Glenn Becks blackboard Sermons,
Afraid? Our man won the election,our party won the election, and it looks like we are in for a repeat, afraid? yeah right we are shaking in our boots ooh Sarah please dont run for President we're scared

Old 06-24-2011, 04:52 PM

764 posts, read 597,246 times
She also thinks "what did you learn today" (paraphrasing) and "What magazines do you read" are "gotcha questions". Shes delusional...

Old 06-24-2011, 05:33 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
Is that Mac Muz is a good honest hardworking citizen. The kind only certain people are in this modern world. There are appalachians, there are swamp people, there are some Montanans, and I'm sure several more "patches" of the country where people truly still live off the land. They are not responsible for anyone other than themselves and their families. But they are a dying breed to be sure. Actually one President or another of either party ever really makes a difference to their lives in any way (if they don't take government handouts of any kind). I would tend to believe that Mac is a old time racist and there is some fear involved with his views, or that he has his radios tuned to hate radio constantly and doesn't allow those "crazy hippie liberals" into his world. But most of the country have to live differently because most of us now live in cities and our worlds and our realities are MUCH different than his. Bill clinton...by the way did nothing to make insurance companies not allow people stop getting insurance.....but if you want to keep believeing that....Prez Obama got that stopped and you shouldn't have any trouble getting it now. If you truly earn nothing....or under (I think its 30 grand..one of the brainiacs can look up the exact number) you don't pay taxes. And the Prez Obams even helped you out more as of last years taxes...you paid even less. AIG is a big corporation that has been screwing people for years.....thats a "right wing" problem...not a "liberal issue"....the liberals want to put those folks behind a wall of regulations, so that couldn't happen to you. For someone of your income level, your educational level...you should in all rights be a liberal..everything you are, is nothing more than being an old hippie! Peace.
I used to be a honest hard working slave of the system, but I gave all that up in wasted loyalty to a system that banned me in 87 for getting my back crushed. Still I paid taxes and just last week. I let the illegal IRS figure that out for me.

There is no room in my life for hate or anger. Besides other things I am a long hair country boy biker. Being a biker is all there is for me in both the 20th and 21st centuries. This will sound real odd, but I dwell most in the 18th and am rather happy there. Taking anything to count handouts is something I don't do, and won't do. But I sure don't like other people deciding for me on how my earning will be spent.

Riders have no room for hate or anger, that is a mistake that gets riders dead.

I don't like where this country is headed either. I am also one of these appalachians, but higher in NH. And yeah, almost the last of my breed.

i don't know what's for dinner yet, but I am not worried about not having any, I never will ever again with or with out money. But last night I had yellow waxed beans, acorn/ winta' squash topped off with real maple syrup, and trout. I didn't raise the trout, but everything else was far older and I made every bit of it. I don't use toxins in any growing of anything I grow and I kinda like knowing what it is I eat. I am not too sure about the trout though. They probably were hatched by the hand of man.

Racist? Sure everyone is a racist, every seeks his own kind. But I have a few blacks and hispanics in my own family, and friends of their kinds who are not family. No one can prove they are not racists, so I will accept it, since I know what seems to be true. I am no taker either, but a giver.

Once crossing the USa on my motorcyle with my Bride, we stopped for gas in Kansas. A white guy pulls to the gas pumps after I am out of the way and gives me the biker in black leathers stare. I figured I better be Billy Bad A$$ the Bad Biker, and so said Whats yup with the stare Jack! He just continued. I replied once more 'You got a problem?'

The guy finally responds with a knod I come closer and say What's up, and he finally speaks, saying 'My engine is revving up too much.'

I tell him shut it off, he shakes his head NO but does it, I tell him pop the hood, and again he shakes his head no but does it. I raised the hood and saw a big vacuum line off it's mount on the intake manifold and then with a Swiss knife turned the clamp loose and placed the vac line back on, tightened the screw and told him to start that engine again. Once more he shakes his head No, but does as i said.

The engine runs nicely, I close the hood and look that guy right in the eye and said 'There, see angels do come in strange packages.'

My Bride came with cold water, we guzzeled that down, and rode off into the sunset headin' west.

I could have kept to my bee's wax and done nothing like a sheep, but it ain't my style.

The problem with the lefties is they want everything to be their bee's wax, but they won't do the labor and they won't spend the dime, but they sure want it their way.

Right after 9-11 A women came on FOX News. She was wearing a bright red dress, but that's all I know about her. She said something like, 911 would never have occured if Americans were not allowed private ownership of fire arms! Well so far as I am concerned she couldn't have fubarred things any worse. Once I landed on the futon again, I took up my Bride by the hand, and we drove a car off to the local gun store to see what looked BAD. Sure enough there were AK-47 clones, re-made real Romainian AK-47's neutered for the USA. It was 4:45pm and I got my NICS check and the gun, and the next day I was the one who made a terrible mistake. I took my Bride shooting.

The look in her eye I had seen before. I knew that gun was no longer mine. Not that big a deal but I did go buy another one. Yeah I put my money where my mouth is. Formerly I had been content for 40 years to let my other modern guns collect dust, and used flintlocks only. That woman in the red dress probably wasn't counting on guys like me.

The one thing I like about Obama is he is the worlds best gunsalesman. I give him credit where credit is due. However many better men/women than him could be running this Nation in the direction of the CONS.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:23 PM

Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012

Bottom line? put your money where your mouth is!!

Old 06-24-2011, 06:28 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012

Bottom line? put your money where your mouth is!!
What's that supposed to mean? You want me to go buy another AK-47? I will if you say so, but I got 3 of em now.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
What's that supposed to mean? You want me to go buy another AK-47? I will if you say so, but I got 3 of em now.
That means if Sarah Palin thinks she can beat Obama in 2012 then she should put up or shut up,

Not sure what you buying another ak47 has to do with ityou'll have to elaborate.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:41 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Palin can't even beat the other GOP candidates. Cain has a better chance of getting the nomination.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:04 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
What is she supposed to say? That she can't win or that she doesn't have a chance? At least she would be honest if she did say this. She really is suffering from serious delusions.

I think Sarah Palin is the most pathetic political figure in the history of this country. She doesn't even rate alongside distinguishing female politicians and diplomats of other nations. She is better suited for playing a mother on some kid show on the Disney channel than what she is doing now. Shame on this country for entertaining this absolute joke.

Typical comment from 'Gayzo' country. Ya'll don't like Sarah because she has integrity, is a Christian...and will run the country unlike your current puppet.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:23 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Quote:
Where the hell do you get "fear" out of all this? Nobody is afraid of Sarah "The Quitter" Palin. She's a sideshow and it's amusing to watch you people fall all over yourselves to make sure she has all the money she wants.

She kind of inspires me to a degree. I wonder "How can I get in on her game and scam money from those sad people on the right?"

Again, you are delusional if you think anybody fears Sarah "The Quitter" Palin.
Posted by 1101 on 'New York approves Gay marriage' Thread

Quote:
Honey, Don't you realize that throwing bible verses at people like us MEANS NOTHING?

It's a waste of time and energy on your part and it has NO effect on anyone other than yourself. It's pointless. Oh, but I guess it makes other "christians" think good of you. Maybe thats why you do it.

Whatever!

Just wanted to let you know that it's having no effect over here on the sane, rational side of the world.

Thanks for playing!

Try again?

1101 and his/her Gay pals dislike Sarah for obvious reasons.....She is a Christian. - That's the Bottom Line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections