Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 10:26 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,764,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
yes, they should grow up and that goes for you as well. If you really knew my political background, you might think twice about suggesting, as you did, earlier I do more research and expand my knowledge about issues. I will leave it at that.
I couldn't care less about your political background. You could have been involved in politics since you were born and that wouldn't prove that you have good decision making skills when it comes to US policies. Just like I could. Be 21 years old and still have a better comprehesion of US policies and the reasons for the mess that america and the whole world are in today thanks to people like you who have been supporting the same failed politicians and policies for ddcades and never seem to learn from their mistakes. So maybe you should grow up yourself and start learning from your mistakes before this nation ad its ecomy come crashing down around our ears? And I will leave it at that ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 10:46 AM

My challenge is the same today as it has been since the beginning of the election cycle. If you people are so smart and experienced in politics, then do me a favor and define the differences between Obama and your favorite candidate when it comes to policy, and i am referring to anything and everything but the obvious social policy differences. Go ahead all you political experts, what are the significant policy differences between them? Foreign policy? Domestic policy? Monetary policy? .... Anyone?

Old 03-07-2012, 03:59 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,204,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
My challenge is the same today as it has been since the beginning of the election cycle. If you people are so smart and experienced in politics, then do me a favor and define the differences between Obama and your favorite candidate when it comes to policy, and i am referring to anything and everything but the obvious social policy differences. Go ahead all you political experts, what are the significant policy differences between them? Foreign policy? Domestic policy? Monetary policy? .... Anyone?

No difference, zero, nada, why?

Old 03-07-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
No difference, zero, nada, why?
Why? ...

Old 03-08-2012, 01:33 AM

That is exactly what i thought you would all say(nothing), those of your who pretend to hate Obama that is ...

Old 03-08-2012, 10:46 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
I couldn't care less about your political background. You could have been involved in politics since you were born and that wouldn't prove that you have good decision making skills when it comes to US policies. Just like I could. Be 21 years old and still have a better comprehesion of US policies and the reasons for the mess that america and the whole world are in today thanks to people like you who have been supporting the same failed politicians and policies for ddcades and never seem to learn from their mistakes. So maybe you should grow up yourself and start learning from your mistakes before this nation ad its ecomy come crashing down around our ears? And I will leave it at that ...
could you explain how you can constantly insult people who are older and more experienced than you and still be supporting someone who is nearly 80 years old? I just don't get it, but I guess older people don't know as much as young kids think they know.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:29 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,278,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
No, I will regret that Ron Paul was a whack job when it comes to national security and the defense of our country and therefore put him completely out of the realm of ever havng eough credibility to become President.
Please explain why you think Dr. Paul is a "whack job" on these issues.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:34 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,022,870 times
Quote:
could you explain how you can constantly insult people who are older and more experienced than you and still be supporting someone who is nearly 80 years old? I just don't get it, but I guess older people don't know as much as young kids think they know.
Geez, Nita - you really want Paul older than he is (76) Why don't you just say he's 90 and call it a day....

If I didn't know better, I'd accuse you of ageism

Old 03-08-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:

Older and more experienced? Older for sure, more experienced? In what ... Making bad political decisions and failing to learn from them?

It has nothing to do with age except for people who are afraid of losing whatever benefits or entitlements they think they deserve for whatever reasons.

Why don't you answer my previous question about the policy differences between your preferred republican candidate and Obama, on anything but social policies?

Old 03-08-2012, 07:58 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,828,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
Please explain why you think Dr. Paul is a "whack job" on these issues.
Paul, puts himself in the company of Micheal Moore and the extreme left, anti military , blame America first crowd, when it comes to the war on terror and radical islam. Sorry that is delusional and makes him unfit to be President and I regret that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections