Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2012, 12:36 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
What makes a terrorist attack different than a military attack? Spare me the long, drawn out explanation of uniforms, nations at war, etc. What is the bare bones difference?
You wont get an answer.. see here is whats taking place.

Because I'm a conservative, they seen what I said, and they automatically have to argue with me and say I'm wrong.. And since they put their foot in their mouth because they didnt realise I'm actually defending Obama, now they have to keep up this fascade that I'm wrong, and they will go through 800 loops to try to do so, while ignoring the obvious, which is military actions are not criminal.. They dont even get tried in the same court.

If they were the same, then Osama Bin Laden, wouldnt have been killed by Obama, since he's never been found guilty in a court of law. Obamas own action shows the attacks as not civil in nature, because if they were, Obama would be guilty of executing an "innocent" (having never been found guilty), individual..

I doubt they'd say Obama has executed the innocent, but here they are, flip flopping into now saying the attacks are against civilians..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 12:47 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
watch the video of Crawley here. She admits she was wrong

Marathon Pundit: (Video) Candy Crowley admits she was wrong and Mitt was right on Benghazi

Old 10-17-2012, 01:11 AM

3,671 posts, read 5,889,088 times
Wow... 117 pages in just a few hours. This has to be the hottest thread on CD lol.

Anyway, I felt Obama dominated. Much MUCH better than the 1st debate, I have to admit I was a little worried after the 1st debate. I'm glad Obama called Mitt RobMe (Romney) out multiple times and the fact checking Benghazi part??? EPIC!!! (and I hardly use that word lol). That was one emotional part.

Romney also stuck his chin out at the end and got uppercutted big time. It's almost like Romney wanted Obama to mention the 47% comment.

Also loved the "sketchy deal" comment by Obama. And the question about how Romney is different from Bush.

Anyway I guess the score is now tied 1-1. Much more livelier debate then the first. I have to give Obama a break on the first one though, it was his anniversary so you know he might have gotten a "good luck quickie" from the first lady before the debate. This time was obviously not the case lol. Anyway, OBAMA IS BACK!!!

This 3rd debate is going to have attention like a "Mayweather-Pacquiao" fight.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:22 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Of course not, Romney loves being rich, I am sure he would love to be even richer, heck, I am sure he would take money from employees to make himself richer.....oh wait, he already did that.
There is nothing wrong with becoming rich, it is the American dream. Rich people can and do good works that help others. Stealing the peoples money and blowing it, giving it away to your friends or those you owe favors to, or filling your own pockets is what this administration does.
As was pointed out, Obama came in with 1 million but is going out 4 years later with 11.5 mil, while destroying out economy. That is grand theft!

Old 10-17-2012, 01:46 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinStrong313 View Post
Wow... 117 pages in just a few hours. This has to be the hottest thread on CD lol.

Anyway, I felt Obama dominated. Much MUCH better than the 1st debate, I have to admit I was a little worried after the 1st debate. I'm glad Obama called Mitt RobMe (Romney) out multiple times and the fact checking Benghazi part??? EPIC!!! (and I hardly use that word lol). That was one emotional part.

Romney also stuck his chin out at the end and got uppercutted big time. It's almost like Romney wanted Obama to mention the 47% comment.

Also loved the "sketchy deal" comment by Obama. And the question about how Romney is different from Bush.

Anyway I guess the score is now tied 1-1. Much more livelier debate then the first. I have to give Obama a break on the first one though, it was his anniversary so you know he might have gotten a "good luck quickie" from the first lady before the debate. This time was obviously not the case lol. Anyway, OBAMA IS BACK!!!

This 3rd debate is going to have attention like a "Mayweather-Pacquiao" fight.
Obama lied about Benghazi, but that will all come out.
I think the question about how are you different than Bush should have been asked to Obama as well. He lied about ending the war in Iraq, that was Bush's arrangement and deadline. Obama wanted to extend it, but the Iraqi's want us out. Obama extended Afghanistan, and took us to Libya without consulting Congress.
Obama pushed Bush's policies forward, even extending the tax cuts.
After the election, neither of these candidates will hesitate to take us into more wars.
Obama did better this go round, more aggressive, but his words are empty, without substance. I think Romney is sincere and may actually believe he can fulfill his promises. I don't believe Obama is ever sincere, he's just a good liar.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:47 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
I'm loving the memes - there are already dozens. Just google 'binders full of women' and click images.

I love the Clinton one! Got to love the Internet.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:50 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Since when is a draw a win?

Old 10-17-2012, 02:00 AM

7,542 posts, read 11,576,646 times
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by DJboutit; 10-17-2012 at 02:38 AM..

Old 10-17-2012, 02:00 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Are you sure he isn't a penthouse?

Old 10-17-2012, 02:07 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Since when is a draw a win?

Quote:
CNN Poll Says Romney Wins 58-40 on Economy,
51-44 on Taxes
49-46 on Health Care
59-36 on the deficit

Did Obama offer a clear plan for solving the country’s problems?
38% Yes, 61% No

Did Romney offer a clear plan for solving the country’s problems?
49% Yes, 50% No

Stronger leader? Romney 49, Obama 46
Obummer wins on everything else!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections