Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 11:56 PM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Read the transcripts from the news conference in the garden that will give you the answer

You meant the one where he was making apologies to the beliefs of others that was not related to Benghazi but he tried his best to do just that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 11:56 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,603,956 times
Cool hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
That and Beruit are considered acts of war.

PGH---- Don't wrestle with pigs.... It only gets you muddy and the pig happy
WASHINGTON (NNS) -- The Navy released the results of its Judge Advocate General Manual (JAGMAN) investigation of the terrorist bombing of USS Cole (DDG 67) during a combined Secretary of Defense, Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) and Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) press conference held at the Pentagon today.

USS Cole suffered a terrorist attack last October 12, which killed 17 Sailors and injured 42 others while the ship was conducting a brief stop for fuel in Aden, Yemen.

The investigation provides a comprehensive account of the actions taken on board USS Cole before, during and after the attack. JAGMAN investigations provide the Navy an effective means to gather the facts about what happened, determine lessons learned to help prevent future such incidents, and assess accountability of those involved as appropriate.

Next...

Old 10-16-2012, 11:58 PM

1,629 posts, read 2,630,502 times
He offended me. I am a Colorado voter. A registered Independent and a woman. I was sitting on the fence prior to this debate, leaning toward Obama. I am definitely voting for Obama now. Romney just seems to pander to different groups, with many mistruths, just to try to get votes. He can't even lie well because he seems to always end up blurting out how he really feels, which works against his favor with voters. How any woman could vote for this man, I don't know. He's a disgrace.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:59 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I wasn't talking about the economy, I was talking about his tax plan.

"Let's not forget that Romney, still hasn't specified any of his plans."

Old 10-17-2012, 12:01 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Absolutely the people were CIVILIANS.
I even posted the dictionary definition of "CIVILIANS" to show that.

Civilian - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The occupants were CIVILIANS.

Ken
Civilian is a person not serving in military or a person who does not belong to a particular group or engage in a particular activity. Any activity pursued by an ordinary citizen can be called a civilian pursuit.

The people there absolutely not civilian.. They are there to engage in international affairs, and are NOT ordinary citizens..

For gods sakes, they fall under the federal government State Department, and they asked for special operation soldiers to be put into place to protect them, and two special force members were killed

Last time I checked, special operation SOLDIERS, nor special forces, werent civil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
I've gotta agree. That was quite possibly the dumbest explanation I've heard.

But hey, may as well toss this in - What about the USS Cole?
USS Cole clearly isnt civilian either.. Come on man, think.. I know its hard, its late.. but stop saying dumb things so easily answered.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:02 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXBound View Post
Romney comes from a religion that wants women to stay home and breed. He knows nothing of how women have to struggle for equality. Zero. I do not believe anything in regards to him wanting equality for women, simply because of his religious background. There isn't an ounce of sincerity in his answer. Any woman that thinks he wants more for women in America is grossly mistaken.
That is a bunch of crap! Next you'll be protesting because you want someone to pay for our tampons. As a woman I am very lucky to have been born here in the U.S. I have the opportunity to educate myself and be who I want and have done just that. I don't insist on privileges because of my gender and really think this "fake" war on women is a farce.

Romney is not trying to send us back but Obama is by trying to convince you we are entitled. Stop asking and demanding things that "you" should take care of yourself and don't try to belittle and demean me into entitlements.

Be proud to be a woman! Stop playing helpless because you are a woman.

This is outrageous! Mr president and any woman buying this "malarky", your war on women is a lie and a disgrace!!!

Old 10-17-2012, 12:03 AM

26 posts, read 22,782 times
The President OWNED the LIAR Romney on pretty much every topic last night. I loved the question that asked about the differences between Romney and Bush, and Obama named all the ways Romney is WORSE.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:04 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Again, more deflection...
Can you not ANSWER the question?

No?
Didn't think so...

Ken
I didnt at all deflect, YOU supported increasing the tax rates to the Clinton years, so I ask you once again, since YOU support it, how will that create 23 million jobs?

Whats wrong, cant answer, so you want to attack me?

Dont say dumb things you cant backup

Old 10-17-2012, 12:08 AM

1,290 posts, read 2,570,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
WASHINGTON (NNS) -- The Navy released the results of its Judge Advocate General Manual (JAGMAN) investigation of the terrorist bombing of USS Cole (DDG 67) during a combined Secretary of Defense, Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) and Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) press conference held at the Pentagon today.

USS Cole suffered a terrorist attack last October 12, which killed 17 Sailors and injured 42 others while the ship was conducting a brief stop for fuel in Aden, Yemen.

The investigation provides a comprehensive account of the actions taken on board USS Cole before, during and after the attack. JAGMAN investigations provide the Navy an effective means to gather the facts about what happened, determine lessons learned to help prevent future such incidents, and assess accountability of those involved as appropriate.

Next...
And?

Old 10-17-2012, 12:08 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,453,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbia752 View Post
The President OWNED the LIAR Romney on pretty much every topic last night. I loved the question that asked about the differences between Romney and Bush, and Obama named all the ways Romney is WORSE.
Like what give examples instead of talking points that are not understood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections